He's Back

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you mean she needs Himchan?” Suho peaked through the curtain at Reena who was anxiously pacing through the field. “She’s messing up my garden.”

“How am I supposed to know?” Kris bitterly mumbled.

Suho lowered the curtain and turned to his friend. “Kris. I know this hurts. But Reena could have a very good reason-“

“Then why doesn’t she tell me?” Kris challenged. All the Exotics could see the hurt in his face. The woman he loved was asking for another man and hadn’t spoken a reason why. He sighed and dropped back down his seat, grasping at his hair.

Kai looked around at the sad faces and decided to ask Reena himself. He teleported out of the room a few yards from her. Ariel was with her, trying to calm her down. He walked up and the two met eyes for a moment. “How is she?” He mouthed. Ariel shook her head. “She’s going insane.” She waved her finger around her head a few times.

“I can hear you.” Reena snapped.

“Are you PMSing?” Kai raised an eyebrow and Reena stopped in her tracks. Ariel took one step back, afraid that the alien would blow up.

Reena’s eyebrow twitched in annoyance. “Yes. I’m sure.” She hissed. “Alien women don’t go through a menstrual cycle.”

Ariel’s mouth dropped. “That’s not fair!”

Kai rolled his eyes. “Complainer.” He coughed.

“Why don’t you have a cycle for a week and see if you don’t complain yourself!” She bit back.

“I wouldn’t. I’m tough.” He puffed out his chest and Ariel wacked it, hurting her hand in the process.

“Ouch! Stupid alien!” She roared.

Kai doubled over in laughter. “Yah! That’s what you get! Weak human.” He childishly stuck out his tongue. Ariel did a mehrong back. Reena raised an eyebrow. She concluded in that moment that she was the only sane one alive.

“Is there any news on Himchan?” Reena asked.

Kai stopped his facial expression battle with Reena and Ariel shot her arms up. “I win!” He huffed and answered Reena’s question. “Not that I know of. No one knows how to get in touch with him.”

“They need to hurry! It’s important!” She started pacing again.

Kai quickly got in her way and caught her arms. “Why? Why is it important.”

Reena was instantly guarded. “It just is.”

“Do you know you’re hurting Kris Hyung right now?” Reena’s face fell. “He’s worried about you. You were sick for awhile and now you’re asking for some other guy. I thought you loved Kris hyung?”

“I…do.” But it sounded more like a question.

Just then, Youngjae walked up with Luhan and Jongup behind him. “I know where Himchan is.”

Reena’s eyes brightened and she quickly grasped Youngjae’s arms. “Take me there! Now!”

~*~

Himchan gasped for air and Zelo helped him sit up. “Hyung. What just happened?”

Himchan shook his head. “I have no idea. This pain just shot through me. I’m not sure what happened.”

Xiumin came over. “While you were passed out I looked up on where Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter