Help

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The battle was growing worse for the Exotics and Matorians. Lay was laying on the ground, almost completely stone. Chanyeol was panting and trying his best to fight with one stone leg and two stone arms. Jongup was helping Luhan as best as he could, but the creatuers were proving to much.

Kai was still in the same position, layed out on the ground, unable to get up. Ariel was smoothing his hair back and doing her best not to cry. Aron had brought him water but he was busy with the humans. JR noticed the aliends turning to stone and briefly thought of Reena. Was she doing OK?

Reena was not doing OK though. She scorched a hole in the ground near Luhan and proceeded to attack. Youngjae tried to block her but she threw him away, using Luhan's power. As Jongup tried to tackler her she jumped up in the air and soared towards Luhan.

As she was about to deliver a punch in his face she was tackled to the ground by Himchan. "REENA! STOP!" She kneed him in the gut and she rolled over him. Fire appeared in her hand and she attempted to scorch his face. He caught her arm and struggled to hold it up.

A smirk was on her face and she grew the flame bigger. It Himchan's wrist and he winced. He glanced at the Tree and realized it was getting healthier. The planet was also being restored. Where there wasn't anything but dirt, little blades of grass were starting to show.

So, it was because of Reena taking the Guardian's powers that was restoring this planet. Because of Reena. Himchan entertained a deadly thought.

If Reena was dead, he could save the Guardians.

His hand itched towards the knife in his boot. He tried to say in his head that this was no longer Reena, she's gone. And right now, he was right. But could she be saved? Could she be brought back?

Was Himchan willing to risk their lives to find out?

The blade slipped out and grazed her cheek. She rolled over and cupped her cheek. When she looked back up at Himchan with darker eyes, the cut healed itself. Himchan had forgotten that she had Lay's power as well.

She stood and growled, as she took a step forward a bolt of lightning came from the sky and flashed in front of her. She spun around and threw a fireball at Chen. Xiumin jumped in the way and froze it over, kicking it back.

Reena turned it to fog and sprinted forward. Xiumin realized the situation and acted quickly. He shot ice her way and happened to catch her foot. It immediately started to melt and Xiumin moved faster. Ice shot all around her, incasing her. In a few moments Reena was crystlized in ice. Smoke rose from the ice tower so he knew it wouldn't hold her long.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter