Mato

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry about the confusing first chapter. lol ^^

 

We Are A Bit Different - EvoL

http://youtu.be/yX6ExE25o2M

~*~

Youngjae had brought Reena to his place. It was a simple one bedroom apartment that was just large enough for the both of them. Youngjae had made her a cup of tea and Reena was relaxed on his couch, taking small sips.

She looked around and didn’t see much. There was just the couch she was sitting on, a small table, and on the kitchen counter was a picture frame. Youngjae had went to take a quick shower and she set her cup down to go see the picture.

It was a picture of her and B.A.P when they were all blonde and worked at the car garage. It was before she knew who she was and when Himchan and her were still…awkward. She smiled at the memory. Her thumb rubbed across his face and she softened.

“Just ask about him, I know you want to.” Youngjae whispered in her ear. She squeaked and dropped the frame but Youngjae swiftly caught it. He chuckled and set the picture frame down before pouring himself a cup of tea.

Reena opened to speak but just closed it back. “Tell me about Earth first.”

Youngjae smiled and walked to the couch with her right behind. “Where to start.”

“Start with the dog. What was wrong with it?” Reena grabbed her cup of tea and sat on the opposite side of the couch. Youngjae bit his lip and glanced at her.

“It’s not a pretty story.”

“Please. I want to know.”

Youngjae sighed. “Alright.”

“After you…left, the Earth was getting better. Humans were starting to accept us aliens and everyone one of us worked hard for that outcome. Somewhere along the way though, the humans grew jealous. At least, that’s what we think. We weren’t dying and on top of that, your Exotics had powers. It wasn’t looking good.” Youngjae shook his head. “If we wanted, we could completely wipe out the human race and I think they knew that. So, they created a formula.”

Reena nodded for him to continue.

“It backfired though.” He scratched his head and stood up.

“I don’t understand. What happened to the humans? Why was that dog like that? Where were all the people? I saw those teenagers but…”

“Dead.” Youngjae glanced at her.

“W-what?”

Youngjae kneeled in front of her. “Most of everyone is dead Reena. That formula was supposed to make humans stronger and it did, but it also made them angrier and they started killing whoever came their way. The world isn’t safe anymore. Nothing is.”

Reena’s eyes were wide. “I still don’t understand. What happened to all of them?”

Youngjae sighed and rubbed his face, not knowing how to explain this to her.

“It might be better if I show you.”

He picked her up and stepped out of the house. Instead of going down the stairs he jumped up on top of the building. He jumped from building to building before finally stopping. He sat Reena down and helped steady her.

“There.” He turned her around and Reena saw it for her own eyes now.

The world was dead. There was no color and no life. Most of the buildings she saw had crumbled down. There were no lights on and it seemed like no one lived there.

“Where is everyone else then?” She turned to him.

“Most hide underground. The aliens don’t though. The air doesn’t affect us.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter