Waterfall

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FT Island - Satisfaction

http://youtu.be/vL0-T8uHZus

_______________________________________

Kai tiredly leaned against one of the trees. Currently, he and Kris was looking for the plant that the old witch had told them about. She said that it had blood red flowers. Kris landed back on the ground and sighed.

“Look. It’s not here.” Kai straightened up. “Let’s check a different planet.”

“No.” Kris stubbornly shook his head. “It should be here.” He started walking off again and Kai just sighed, vaporating next to him.

“Gosh Kris Hyung. At least take a break. You’re dripping with sweat.” Kris shook Kai off and went through a few bushes.

I know this is your way of preoccupying yourself so you don’t let your mind slip to her. But it’s wrong. She’ll come back someday. She came to us from the Tree before, she’ll come again. I’m sure of it.

Still, he followed Kris.

“Kris Hyung!” He called. “Dang it now. Where did he go? Kris- Woah.” He took a step back.

In front of Kai was a burnt field. It stretched for many feet and right in the middle was a shriveled tree. Next to the tree, Kris leaned down and picked something up. Kai joined his side and peered at it.

It was a shriveled red flower.

Kris crumpled it and threw it. He cursed loudly, scaring Kai.

“Hyung-“

“This was it!” He roared. “This is exactly what we have been looking for! Now look! It’s all burnt!” He frustratedly sunk to the ground and held his head in his hands.

Kai pressed a hand on the trunk and it crumpled. He pulled back, startled. “I’m sure there’s another-“

“There’s not another. Don’t you understand? These trees were rare! It was the only thing that could have saved earth.” He fell back on his bottom and picked up a handful of ash, letting it fall through his fingers.

“Why do you care?” Kai asked, serious. “It’s just a planet with a race of humans that would die out eventually anyways.”

Kris looked up at Kai. “You know why.” With that he took off in the air. Kai sighed and looked at a few other crumpled red flowers. He picked one up and examined it. “It’s because she’s on that planet, isn’t it.”

Kai looked at his covered wrist. A few days ago he noticed that his tattoo was no longer there. I wonder if Kris Hyung realizes this.

He put the flower in his pocket and teleported to the witch’s place. What could it mean? Are we no longer connected to her?

~*~

Lay and Suho were telling Reena all about their jobs. Suho controlled the water flow. He made sure fresh water entered their drinking place and the bad water was washed out. Mihyun smiled at him and he wrapped his arms around her, pulling her to his lap. She giggled and blushed.

Reena looked away, feeling a tight knot in her stomach. There was someone who she wished to see; who she wished could hold her like that.

Lay slipped a hand over hers and lightly squeezed. “Duizhang will come back soon.”

Reena guiltily looked aw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter