Underground

Exotic Love 2: Earth's Survival
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not Me - B2ST

http://youtu.be/VyzGIJeiGeA

_________________________________

Reena woke up a few hours later and rolled over on her side. She felt helpless and completely useless. Wasn’t there something she could do for Earth? Why did it have to turn out this way for the humans? What could be done to save them?

“Reena?” Youngjae called from the kitchen. She got up and walked over to him. “You should eat. You haven’t had a proper meal since waking up.”

She weakly smiled. “Perhaps it’s because I’m not too hungry.”

“Nevertheless. Eat.” Youngjae ordered and pushed a bowl of rice her way. “I’m sorry I can’t do better. It’s really hard to grow stuff here. That’s what the machines are for; they give you food that hasn’t been touched by the atmosphere.

She absently nodded and ate some of her rice.

“Do you know where the Exotics are?” Reena asked after eating half her bowl.

Youngjae smiled. “I was wondering when you were going to ask. A few are down underground with the humans.”

Reena shot up. “Why didn’t you tell me?! Let’s go!” She had completely forgotten about her half eaten rice and was already running out the door.

Youngjae chuckled and shook his head. “She doesn’t even know where it is.” Still, he locked up the house and followed after you.

~*~

After Himchan left the Tree he went straight to Youngjae’s house. Hopefully he would be able to explain why Reena wouldn’t respond and why the Tree looked so dead. Himchan really hoped that she wasn’t gone. That…would crush Himchan. He honestly didn’t know how he would be able to go on. Everything he had been doing was for her, and if she was gone…what was the point?

He breathed in deep and knocked on Youngjae’s door. “Youngjae! It’s me! Himchan!” He waited for a response but there was none. Himchan frowned and knocked again. When there still wasn’t an answer he tried the door knob but it was locked.

“That’s odd. He doesn’t usually lock the place up.” Himchan leaned against the door and thought hard. Where could he have gone?

~*~

Youngjae opened the metal door to the underground hide-out. There were a series of chambers they had to go through, just to make sure they weren’t bringing the tainted air down with them. After being sterilized multiple times they made it to the main part of the base.

Reena stared in awe at the scene befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter