Finding Her Father

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

"We're going out, Kwangmin! Are you sure you don't want anything?" Youngmin asked, pulled the heel of his shoe on.

"No! I'm good. Have fun," Kwangmin replied, reading a book on his bed.

The five boys slipped their shoes on and left. Youngmin slammed the door behind him. Once Kwangmin was sure that everyone was gone, he whipped out his ipad. Quickly he opened the webpage he had bookmarked and wrote down Go Jin Ho's email. He quickly opened his own email and pressed on compose.

To: [email protected]

From: [email protected]

Title: *Important*

Hello, Mr. Go! My name is Jo Kwangmin. I am a member of Boyfriend, a boy band under the company Starship Entertainment. Your friend, Kim Shi Dae's company. I hope you will have the time to read this email, because I would like to give you some great news. I happen to be a friend of your daughter, Go _____. I just want to tell you... she misses you very much. Even though she was young when you left, she's never stopped thinking about her father. Go ____ may not know it... but she's a very special person to me. She's more than just a friend to me. I care about her more than anything you could ever think of. Currently she is going to Top Talent Academy along with my band mates and I. She's a healthy, beautiful, and smart young woman. I hear she's turning eighteen this July, too! 

Well, before I chatter on, I hope you will reply to this email. Maybe someday you and your daughter could reunite and catch up on old times. I hope you reply soon!

~ Jo ✩ Kwangmin

"There! I really hope he replies soon," Kwangmin said to himself.

Kwangmin lifted his hand up and looked at the Ying bracelet contently. He pressed his lips against it and closed his eyes.

Hold on, Go _____. Wait for me, Kwangmin thought.

The Next Week

"Aish, I'm so tired," Youngmin groaned, climbing up his bunkbed and hopping in.

"You're being too loud," Jeongmin grumbled, weakly tossing a pillow up at Youngmin.

"Yah!" Youngmin muttered. He yawned loudly and rolled over. "You know what, it's one in the morning, we just got back from recording, I'm too tired to..."

Before Youngmin could finish complaining, he drifted off into deep sleep. The sandman threw some of his magic dust into everyone's eyes, and they all fell asleep. Kwangmin, though, resisted and stayed awake. As he laid on his stomach, he could hear Hyun Seong's ipod station playing songs next door. He sighed loudly and took out his ipad. As he tiredly opened his mail, he saw that he had a reply from Go Jin Ho. He chuckled and let his heavy lids fall down.

Wait... GO JIN HO?

His eyes popped wide open as he click on the email.

From: [email protected]

To: [email protected]

Title: Re: *Important*

Annyeong haseyo, Jo Kwangmin. It's very nice to meet you. I'm glad to hear Go ____ is well. I've missed her very much, also. It's been nearly sixteen years now. When I had to leave her, it broke my heart. Her mother and I just had to part, though. We loved each other once but went our seperate ways once I realized what my dream was. Go ____ was my little gift from God, and it tore me apart once I left America. I've regretted everyday we've been apart. I do wish to see her someday. I hear you are in Starship Entertainment? Well, what a small world we live in. I actually work for Kim Shi Dae as a talent scout. I'm currently not in Seoul, but I will be back in Seoul on June 4th for a special program. Bring her on by before 4pm, and we can have a nice family reunion. Until then!

Yours Truly,

Go Jin Ho

Kwangmin couldn't believe his eyes. He actually found Go ____'s father. 

Who knew he actually worked for Kim Shi Dae? Wait... June 4th? What's happening on June 4th?

Before Kwangmin could think more, his eyelids closed and he fell asleep. 

Fast Forward 13 and a half hours

As I walked home, I felt a luminous, heavy feeling following me. Curiously, I turned around, glancing behind me. There was nothing but the sound of the hot breeze behind me. I continued to walk on. As I walked farther, I heard louder footsteps. They seemed to speed up after me. I began to panick and speeded up with the footsteps hot on my trail. As soon as I turned the corner to my street, I broke into a sprint.

"Leave me alone!" I shouted.

I began to look frantically for my house keys. After realizing that it would take to long to even open the door before the person caught up with me, I ran past my house. Luckily, the metro bus had just arrived at the bus stop. I quickly jumped on and scanned my card.

"Oh, hello, Go ___, how are you?" The bus driver asked.

"No time! Please drive quickly. Someone's following me," I shouted.

"Oh, my," the bus driver gasped.

The driver quickly closed the doors, and I sat down. I watched as we drove away, the pursuer, or should I say pursuers, fell behind. They were two tall ad buff men dressed in black suits. They wore sunglasses and ear pieces dangled from their ears. As they stopped and bent over breathing heavily, I sighed and put my hand over my heart. It was racing so fast, I was worried it'd jump right out of my chest. The bus stopped at a bus stop near Starship Entertainment, and I got off. I quickly thanked the bus driver and rushed into the building. 

"Oh, Go ___, are you looking for the boys?" The receptionist asked.

"Uh, yes, are they practicing?" I panted.

"Yup. You can go right ahead to their practice room, though," the recpetionist said, pressing on the intercom. "Hey, Donghyun."

"Oh, Nina Noona," Donghyun gasped over the intercom.

"Go ___ is here looking for you," Nina continued.

"Oh, Go ____? Tell her to come on up! Yah! Hey, twins, stop messing up!" Donghyun shouted distantly.

As I looked out the clear building doors, I saw the two men step out of their black mercedes and looked around. One man pointed to the Starship building and began walking towards it. I panicked and waved good bye to Nina then ran away. I ran up the stairs to the second level then ran down the hall to their practice room. As I bursted in, I slammed the door shut and held my back against it. I panted and slid down, my back against the door. 

"5, 6, 7," Jeongmin counted out as the boys danced.

"Oh, Go ____ah," Donghyun gasped. "You got up here fast."

"Wha? You knew Go ___ah was coming?" Minwoo whined. "And you didn't tell us?"

"It was just a minute ago, and if I told you, you wouldn't have practiced," Donghyun argued.

The boys pulled out their sweat towels and wiped their faces. Minwoo looked like he just walked through the shower. All the boys' shirts were drenched with sweat.

"So how was school today?" Youngmin asked, wiping his neck.

"Sorry we didn't come today. We had to practice for our performance tomorrow night," Kwangmin apologized, gulping down a water bottle.

I breathed heavily. Hyun Seong frowned and scrunched his eyebrows together.

"Are you okay?" Hyun Seong asked, walking over to me.

He offered me a hand, and I took it. Before he could say anymore, I hugged him and he held his arms out in surprise. He patted my head and looked confused at the boys who shook their heads in reply.

"What's wrong?" Hyun Seong asked.

"I-I don't know. I'm scared Hyun Seong," I whimpered. "These two guys in black were following me home a-and I didn't know what to do. I just got on the bus and came here."

Hyun Seong gently my hair and put his forehead against mine. 

"Calm down," he spoke in a hushed tone. "Don't worry. Whatever danger you were in, you're safe now."

The six boys looked at each other worriedly and began thinking to themselves as to what to do...


Aish, sorry the last few chapters were a bit boring. The end is approaching quite quickly, though D: . So, would you guys like a good ending? Or a bad ending that comes with a short #-Shot?