Boyfriend High School Host Club

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

"Welcome to Boyfriend High School Host Club, a sweet getaway paradise for you," Jeongmin said charismatically as the customers walked through the door.

"Who would you like to request girls?" Hyun Seong asked. "Oh, pardon my manners, I meant, beautiful young ladies." He held one of the girl's hand up and kissed it.

The group of girls screamed and fangirled loudly.

As I happily observed everyone at their tables, the twins' table caught my attention with the most customers.

"As you know, this tea is chamomile tea. It's a very relaxing kind of tea. I highly reco-," Kwangmin said, spilling some on his jacket.

I put my hand out as if that would help him. That's when Youngmin stepped in with his act.

"Oh, dear brother, you seem to have some tea on yourself. Let me get that for you," Youngmin said softly, wiping Kwangmin's jacket with a hankerchief. "Are you okay?"

"As long as I'm with you I am," Kwangmin said, holding his brother's hands.

I laughed out loud.

"Ya! What are you laughing at? Time is money Mr. Haruhi. May I remind you, you still owe $1,000,000 for that vase you broke," Hyun Seong shouted, smiling.

"Yes sir!" I said.

Because we weren't exactly the actual characters from Ouran and this wasn't really an anime, I obviously didn't have any customers, so I was in charge of making the refreshments.

"One jasmine tea my loveable child Haruhi," Jeongmin said, hugging my head. "Oh, you are looking very handsome today."

"Thank... you?" I said.

"Haru-chan!!! Tama-chan and I just got a new cake. Would you like some?" Minwoo said in a high pitched voice. He took a piece of cake and stuffed it in his mouth.

"Hunny, if you keep eating like that, you'll get indigestion," Dong Hyun said, winking at me.

"Haruhi, I love you ~" Jeongmin said, trying to hug me.

"Um..." I pushed him away.

Jeongmin rushed over to the corner and bawled loudly.

"MOTHER! HARUHI'S BEING A BAD BOY. HE WON'T ACCEPT MY AFFECTION!" Jeongmin shouted.

"Tamaki, quiet down, you are disturbing the customers," Hyun Seong said.

"BUT MOTHER!" Jeongmin said, getting all over Hyun Seong.

"Would you quit that?!" Hyun Seong shouted, picking up Jeongmin and tossing him aside.

I couldn't help it anymore and laughed loudly and obnoxiously. The day went on like this for hours before it was closing time. Suddenly auntie came running in with her mascara running and Mi Yun trailing behind her.