Searching For Her Father

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

Somewhere in a different place at the same time as the last chapter, a boy sits in his dark bedroom, clicking away at this computer. As we look on, the light coming from the computer is so bright compared to the dark room, it’s almost blinding. He opened browser after browser, search engine after search engine, for something; anything. As he typed on the keyboard, we see in the search bar, “Go Jin Ho.” Many pages opened up, but none of them said anything about marriage, divorce, and America.

“Gah, I have too little information,” he grumbled, smacking his fists on the desk. The mouse rattled and the keyboard jumped. “He has to be somewhere. I have to find him!”

Suddenly the light clicked on. The boy quickly exited all the pages and another boy came in. The boy on the computer swung around to see his roommate.

“Oh, hey,” the boy stuttered, trying to act natural.

“Uh, hey? Why was the room so dark?” The boy at the door asked.

“Uh, um, nothing. Nothing at all,” the boy at the computer chuckled.

The boy at the door raised an eyebrow then shook his head. “Okay, whatever. Don’t use the computer in the dark anymore; you’ll ruin your eyes,” he said worriedly. “The shower’s open.”

“Okay! I’ll go in a minute,” the boy squeaked in a high pitch voice.

The other boy walked away and he sighed. He turned back to the computer and deleted all his history.

Let’s just keep this a secret. I don’t want anyone to know… yet… I need to find out more. Maybe I’ll ask her.

He shook his head violently.

No, that’s stupid. She’ll think I’m stalking her.

The boy began slapping himself. “Stupid, stupid, stupid, stu-“

“Dude! Go take a shower! Or I’ll let all the hot water run out,” a boy shouted from the kitchen.

Crap.

“Okay!” He shouted. “Jerk.” He whispered loudly.

“I heard that,” the boy shouted.

The boy gulped at his desk and hurriedly ran to the bathroom.


Oooh, who’s our mystery boy? WELL YOU WON’T KNOW UNLESS YOU VOTE D: . So start voting with the links below. Sorry this was a short update :)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/30872 Dong Hyun and hyun Seong

http://www.asianfanfics.com/poll/aff_view/30871 The Min's. Minwoo, Jeongmin, Kwangmin, and Youngmin.