Finding Her Father Part 2

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

The mysterious, unnamed boy focused all his energy into his ipad. When everyone went to sleep, he threw his blanket over his head and continued searching for Go Jin Ho. He breathed quietly as to not awake his roommates up.

Tap...

Tap...

Tap...

He propped his head up with his chin on his fist. When he felt as if he couldn't stay awake any longer, he finally got something. The name Go Jin Ho popped up on an ancestry search page. He quickly woke himself up and clicked on the link. It took him to Go Jin Ho's page.

Go Jin Ho. Male. Fourty seven years old. Location...

"Seoul, South Korea?" The boy gasped.

His roommates groaned and grumbled in their sleep. He covered his mouth and stared at his ipad wide eyed.

Let's see... ah, here it is. Spouses. Former wife, Kim Han Eul... is that Go ____'s mother's name? Hm... I'll have to research more into this.

Tap...

Bookmark...

Select...

Enter...

Let's see if there's anything else we can find. Hm...

The boy gasped loudly.

Children.

Tap...

Children. One. A daughter in custody of Kim Han Eul. Alright, we're getting somewhere. Names?

The boy searched frantically for a name but found none, disappointingly, he went back to the main page and continued searching on the man.

Divorced at age thiry two. Left America at age thirty two to come to South Korea where alongside... no way... Kim Shi Dae? Our CEO? Where alongside Kim Shi Dae, helped to encourage Shi Dae to start a record label... Starship Entertainment. In celebration of the opening, Go Jin Ho was presented with the honor to cut the opening ribbon on January 28th, 2008. Though Go Jin Ho now roams around South Korea, dealing with his own talent searching, he is still in touch with Shi Dae. They are close friends to this day. No one knows where Go Jin Ho is now. Conspiracies say that Go Jin Ho has been going incognito to search for potential stars all over South Korea...

"Well, who would've thought," the boy said out loud.

"Shut up and go to sleep!" His roommate scolded, tossing a pillow at him.

"Aish, fine," the boy snapped, turning his ipad off.

The boy drifted into dreams of finally meeting the father of his first love and seeing her happy smiling face.

You just wait... Go _____....


Le Mysterious Boy makes his entrance once again <3 Soon I will be dropping some huge hint bombs as to who this boy is! Tune in :) Sorry this chapter was short <3