Angry Hyungs

My Boyfriend, Boyfriend

"Yah..." Kwangmin said in a deep, creepy voice. "Who said you could take Go _____ and run off, Youngmin?"

Youngmin stuck his tongue out. "I did."

"Whatever. Come to the fountain square in the middle of the park. I bought things for a picnic," Kwangmin laughed.

The facetime timed out, and Youngmin and I climbed onto the bike. With every footstep I took, I could still feel the squishiness of the pond in my shoes.

I will get you one day, Jo Youngmin. I muttered in my head, glaring at the back of his neck.

Youngmin could feel his neck heating up and swatted at it.

"Hey, Go _____, are you staring at my neck?" Youngmin asked, swerving the bike around. "It's getting hot."

"Hell yes I am," I said, glaring harder.

"Stop," he ordered, swatting at me.

I playfully slapped his hand, and we played a small game of tag on the bike, swatting back and forth. As we came to a stop, Kwangmin was waiting for us at the fountain, waving excitedly. In his hand he held a large picnic basket. Youngmin stuck his legs out and the bike halted to a stop.

"Where'd you get the basket, dongsaeng?" Youngmin asked, smiling blissfully.

"Well, while you two were off in the unknown, I went to the store and bought a few things. A nice noona gave this to me," Kwangmin replied, punching Youngmin in the arm.

"Ow," Youngmin hissed, punching Kwangmin back.

"Okay, that's enough," I giggled, jumping off the bike and between the two. "Let's go eat!"

"Alright," Kwangmin agreed with a nod.

Youngmin and Kwangmin walked their bikes behind me as I walked over to a large weeping willow by the shallow duck fountain. Youngmin and Kwangmin laid the picnic blanket out and as the blanket slowly fluttered to the ground, I laid down on top and rolled around.

"Ah," I sighed.

The other two laid down beside me and we stayed there for a few minutes, just looking at the sun between the willow tendrils.

"Alright, what's for lunch?" I asked, turning to Kwangmin.

Kwangmin turned his head to answer me then realized how close our faces were. We both unconciously blushed and turned our faces back up to the sky.

"Uh, um, so I got us some sandwiches and juice," Kwangmin stammered nervously, unpacking the food.

"Yum!" I perked, sitting up and crossing my legs.

"I'm starving," Youngmin joined in, grabbing a sandwich from Kwangmin as he sat up.

Kwangmin rolled his eyes and chuckled. He handed me a sandwich and began on his own. After nearly an hour of nonsense chattering and the filling of stomachs, Youngmin's ipod began to ring again. He picked it up to see a facetime request from Dong Hyun. As Youngmin accepted, Dong Hyun's face popped up. And on his face, a murderous glare.

"Ya, Youngmin," Dong Hyun said in a menacing tone. "Where are you?"

"At the park with Go _____ and Kwangminnie," Youngmin replied, sipping his juice.

"I've been trying to reach you all morning. You want to know what I found walking into the dorm this morning?" Dong Hyun scowled. He pointed the ipod camera towards the door. "The front door was left wide open. Random strangers could've easily walked into the dorm! What were you thinking? Are you crazy, boy?"

As Dong Hyun nagged on, Youngmin sat there frantically listening. As I began to say something, Kwangmin clasped his hand over my mouth. He put his finger to his mouth and smiled. Silently, he led me away and together we took off, leaving his bike and brother behind.

"Where are we going now?" I asked, sprinting after him as he started running.

"For a walk, but first, we have to get somewhere far so that Youngmin can't catch up," Kwangmin laughed.

"Ya! Kwangmin! You're in this, too! Get back here!" Youngmin shouted after us.

"See you later, hyung!" Kwangmin shouted, running faster.


Slow update ~ Sorry. Just ended the first quarter of school so updates will be a bit slow.