Value Me

What would you have of me today?

Jung Min was sitting quietly on the couch.  He was obviously sad.  Hyung Jun had been walking by when he noticed his sad state.

He pouted and went over to his husband, plopping onto the couch beside him, "honey...are you okay?"  Jung Min moved to rest his head on Hyung Jun's, "just a bit .. moody." Hyung Jun sighed lightly and moved to wrap his arms around his husband, "is it... because of me?"

Jung Min pouted and just buried his head into Hyung Jun's shoulder, crying lightly. "Hey honey... this again?" He pouted and pulled Jung Min into a tighter hug, "Honey, don't worry about things that aren't true.  I love you with all my heart and no matter what I do I'll never stop loving you."

Jung Min pouted and cried a little more, "sometimes its really hard though, I get jealous and feel like it would be easier if we just aren't together and you could find someone better for you, but I also know that I could never live my life without you."

 Hyung Jun sighed and his husband's hair, "Jung Min, I'm glad you don't choose to give up, because I 'll never want to give up on you.  I want to be with you forever.  It hurts me when I see you like this, I want to do everything possible to make you happy.  I feel.." he wiped his tears briefly, "that no one could be better for me than you.  You are everything I ever wanted and more.  With out you I would not be happy and no one else could make me happier than you."

He leaned his head down and kissed the top of Jung Min's head, "I love you Jung Min, with all my heart, mind and soul.  Please remember that, and remember this, that I don't want anyone but you.  That you are my sun.  I love you." He tilted Jung Min's head up and gently wiped the tears away, "now, stop over thinking and enjoy our life together."

Jung Min nodded before Hyung Jun leaned in and pressed his lips against his husband's.  Hyung Jun's hands cradled Jung Min's head to him and his hair while their lips only pressed against each others.