Drink Me

What would you have of me today?

It was the first time in almost a year Jung Min  and Hyung Jun actually had a chance to go eat sushi.  Of course, Hyung Jun always protested because Jung Min insisted on Hyung Jun paying.  And as everyone knows, Hyung Jun is stingy. 

Jung Min was excited he hadn't been able to eat sushi in so long that he became a bit bouncy at the thought.  He was so excited in fact he came up with a sushi song while he pulled some of the sushi he ordered onto his plate.  Hyung Jun of course grumbled a bit because he knew there was no way getting out of paying for this and Jung Min had intentionally bought the most expensive sushi.

"Yah, did you have to buy all the most expensive." Jung Min scrunched up his nose and stuck his lips out at Hyung Jun, "so stingy, yah just drink some sake." He immediately began to pour a glass for Hyung Jun and passed it over to him, "drink up."

Hyung Jun sighed and brought the sake to his lips, downing the small cup in one shot and keeeh sound after he finished it. "Fine.. you win today." He picked up a sushi and shoved it into his mouth, pouring sake for Jung Min as well, "drink up Hyung."

Hyung Jun full well had in mind to get Jung Min unbelievably drunk in payback for making him buy an expensive meal, at least after they ended up having he could tie him to the bed and leave him groveling in his hangover while he just mocked him with as much loud noises as possible. Though hey, he knew he was going to get punished for that somehow as well.

Jung Min was too blissfully happy with drinking and sushi to notice that Hyung Jun had barely taken any sake and only kept passing it over to Jung Min.  Even when Jung Min passed over a drink, Hyung Jun would act like he is drinking it and then swap it with Jung Min's cup.

This continued through out the night until Jung Min was practically falling onto Hyung Jun's shoulder.   Being drunk certainly made Jung Min an idiot.. but a erted one at that.  He was practically all over Hyung Jun, touching him in the crotch and so on.  A bit embarrassing in public but would be a good story to drive Jung Min nuts.

As expected, Jung Min was easy to get in bed, well either way it would have been, alchohol or not.  But at least Hyung Jun had the evil plan of payback he could get off.

The next morning Jung Min woke up groggily with a grumble and whine when he realized his head was practically splitting in two from the pain of the hangover.  He pulled at the binds that Hyung Jun had placed on him and realized what happened.  "Yah Hyung Jun."

Hyung Jun sat smugly in a towel sitting across the room from Jung Min, "yes my love?"

Jung Min glared and looked up, "untie me now!" He winced from the pain of the headache and groaned. Hyung Jun only shook his head and stood up, "no sir, this is payback for getting an expensive meal. Enjoy the hangover."  He walked out and went into his shower.  Leaving Jung Min dehydrated and irritated like no other.