Get Me

What would you have of me today?

Jung Min and Hyung Jun had decided to go out swimming as part of their vacation in Hawaii.  Hyung Jun mostly just stayed under a large umbrella shading himself away from the sun while playing with his still not one year old daughter.  Hyung Jun kissed her tummy and would blow raspberries into her tummy, causing Eungi to giggle loudly.

Jung min would look back from where he was wading in the tides and smiled at Eungi's giggles.  It seems he always fell more in love with Hyung Jun when he saw how good a father he was.   Hyung Jun squinted his eyes and looked back to Jung Min and waved.  Jung Min smiled brightly and waved back and then began to wade out further.

Jung Min began to swim out into an area that would be too deep for him to touch the ground and swam around. Hyung Jun placed Eungi in his lap while watching Jung Min swim around,  he had her hold onto his fingers and lifted her arms up and down playfully while she played pulled down at them. Hyung Jun smiled and leaned down to kiss the top of her head.  

Jung Min continued to swim without a care.  But suddenly, something happen.  He felt a cramp in his leg and cried out.  Unfortunately he was too far away for anyone to hear.  He had gotten a charlie horse and not it was extremely hard for him to move his leg to keep him afloat.

Hyung Jun looked back up and noticed Jung Min flailing his arms.  He stared a little longer confused until he saw Jung Min's head constantly dunking under the water.  "Jung Min!" Hyung Jun picked up Eungi from his lap and placed her on the beach towel and got up, running as fast as possible towards the water.

Jung Min cried out more, hoping someone would hear him but was beginning to give up hope and tried his best efforts but was sinking more and more under the water.  Hyung Jun ran out in the water and then jumped in to begin swimming as fast as he could.

Just as Hyung Jun got to him, Jung Min had began to sink even more down in the water, passing out from the lack of oxygen he had been getting.  Hyung Jun grabbed him up and lifted him and began to swim as fast as possible back to shore.  As soon as felt the room to stand he did dragged jung min towards the shore until he was in sand.

A lifeguard came running up as Hyung Jun was getting to shore.  "Jung Min!" Hyung Jun looked a bit shocked but the lifeguard leaned over and began to perform cpr on him.  Jung Min sputtered up water and opened his eyes.  Hyung Jun sighed in relief and grabbed Jung Min's hand, "pabo!"

Jung Min laughed weakly, "yours" he sat up and looked around. "I think.. I'll take a break from swimming the rest of the day..." Hyung Jun nodded and stood up and helped Jung Min up who still had the charlie horse and whined from it but they walked back towards the towel where Eungi was rolling around it.