Wed Me

What would you have of me today?

After being married for a year, Hyung Jun and Jung Min had discussed they wanted to renew their vows.  What they had was special to them, and though it got hard now and then -- to them, it was always worth it.  But it wasn't something to prove to each other, more to show others that it was possible to go this far.

They held their hands at the alter while looking into each others eyes.  All of their friends and family were there watching.  Those that hadn't been able to make their wedding the first time or weren't friends with them more excited than the rest because it was so fun for them to watch.

This time they had prepared their own vows.  It was easy, they both wrote lyrics often for their music, so what was writing vows when it was so easy to pour their hearts out for the one they loved.

Hyung Jun then commenced to recite his vows to Jung Min

"I promise to forever remain as your moon, shining bright in the darkness for you. But without you, like the moon and the sun, I will not be able to shine.  Because you, are my sun.  I cannot shine without you.  I can only shine if the love of my life, my sun, my husband, my Jung Min stays by my side."

Jung Min had smiled brightly and rubbed Hyung Jun's hands while he spoke.  He knew it was the play on lyrics from Beautiful, but.. Jung Min had wrote those lyrics for a reason.

"I promise to never leave my moon's side. To forever be the sun that shines brightly for you and always be there for the one I love.  Though it is the moon that reflects the sun, I am dependent on my moon to know that I am shining brightly.  We must shine bright together. Because you are my -- "

They finished together while looking into each others "moonlight" and "I'll be you--", "Sun".  They smiled brightly, "I love you with all of my heart my love, forever and ever til death do us part." They said it together and leaned in to kiss each others lips.

The room filled with applause which caused Hyung Jun and Jung Min to smile against each others lips before pulling back and smiling.  They both held each others hands and looked into their eyes.  They seemed to both sparkle with joy in that moment.