Last Call Me

What would you have of me today?

Jung Min had developed cancer in his middle ages. And unfortunately when he found out, he did his best to push Hyung Jun away to make it where what he thought, would be easier for him to give up on him.

They had split up, reluctantly by Hyung Jun who still loved his husand with all his heart.  He mostly just kept himself busy though he often visited their children often.

No one knew, Jung Min was on his own.  He had talked with leading experts for his cancer, but nothing could be done and he was already terminal. The final day on his death bed, he didn't want to leave the world alone. And neither did the nurses want to see him that way.

They called Hyung Jun and told him he was in the hospital.  Hyung Jun rushed to the hospital expecting that Jung Min would just be in an emergency area but was confused when he was led back to the cancer unit.  His heart dropped as he continued to walk and then walked into the room.

He knocked on the door while looking at his husband.  There was a set of air tubes going through Jung Min's nostrils and he looked sunken.  "Jung Min.." He teared up and walked over to him.  "What's going on." Jung Min smiled lightly and held his hand out to him.

"J-jung min.." Hyung Jun stuttered and walked over and took his hand, "you pabo..." Jung Min laughed lightly and squeezed his hand weakly.  "I'm sorry... I thought it would be better but... I can't.. go like this." Hyung Jun bit back his tears before letting them fall onto Jung Min's hand while he kissed it. 

"Why would you think this was okay? Honey... I would never have wanted to see you go... but it would.....hurt more believing for the rest of my life that you didn't love me anymore..."

Jung Min let his tears fall and he held onto Hyung Jun's hand, "please forgive me... I'm a pabo...it was a stupid selfish decision as is calling you here... except.. its not stupid."

Hyung Jun chuckles while continuing to let tears fall, "yes... you are a pabo..is it okay if I get in the bed with you?"  Jung Min nodded and Hyung Jun climbed into the bed carefully so that he would not disrupt any of the equipment and wrapped his arms around Jung Min.

"You are my soulmate... honey... I will love you until I die.. even death to us part will not make me stop loving you." Jung Min smiled and nodded, "I will love you even after death..."

They kissed gently and Hyung Jun wrapped his arms around Jung Min tighter. Jung Min pulled back and coughed, "I'm sorry...I..." Jung Min went into a fit of coughs so hard that it scared him.

He was about to get off the bed but was pulled back, "no they won't be able to do anything.."  Hyung Jun pouted, "just let me at least press the button..." Jung Min nodded and Hyung Jun leaned over to hit the button.

Jung Min coughed more and then hugged Hyung Jun closer, who hugged him back. They only stayed in each others arms the nurse not getting there until it was too late and the heart monitor had gone flat.

Hyung Jun held onto his husband, at least hopeful because his husband still loved him.  "Let's meet in the next life my love."