Quiet Me

What would you have of me today?

Back before the marriage, when Jung Min was going through a lot more than he could normally handle.  Hyung Jun and him hadn't quite started dating yet, but were just very close friends. 

Jung Min had just returned from Hawaii to discover the puppy he had that had made him so happy had died during his trip.  He called Hyung Jun, wanting to go out drinking.

But Hyung Jun couldn't make it early enough to go out before it was too late.  Hyung Jun however promised he would stop by Jung Min's house after he was done with work.  Jung Min only had nodded and quietly told him it was okay.

When Hyung Jun finally showed up, Jung Min smiled weakly, making it obvious, along with the red eyes he wasn't okay, "Jung Min.. what is wrong?"

Jung Min shook his head, "its nothing, come on in." Hyung Jun nodded and came on in where they retreated back to Jung Min's room. 

Hyung Jun plopped himself on the bed and looked up at him, he actually expected for Jung Min to hit him but it did not happen.  He furrowed his brows but only began to talk, "so hey, I saw your tweets of that puppy, can I see him?"

Jung Min stuttered and shook his head, "Dokki... died.."

Hyung Jun immediately got up so that he could wrap his arms around Jung Min, "I'm sorry.. I .. didn't know."  Jung Min shook his head and began to cry, "everything has been so tough lately, I feel like I should either scream out or cry.. or.. well.."

Hyung Jun pushed Jung Min gently and looked into his eyes, "don't you dare. You have so many people that love you and this hardship will be brief.  Don't make me loose another friend like that...."

Jung Min cried on Hyung Jun's shoulder, "it was hard...I.." Hyung Jun shhshed him gently and kissed his shoulder, "don't dwell on it..." Jung Min clung to Jung Min tighter, "I've been so lonely...and Dokki was just...the first thing I really had..."

"I understand..." Hyung Jun pulled him over to the bed and hugged him close while Jung Min cried on his shoulder, Hyung Jun spoke quietly, "I've missed you all this time that you were in Taiwan... I really missed you.." 

Jung Min wiped his cheeks and looked up at Hyung Jun, "really?"  Hyung Jun nodded and kissed Jung Min's lips gently, "more than you know." Jung Min was a bit shocked. "Oh...like that?"

Hyung Jun smiled and leaned in to kiss Jung Min's lip again, "try again, try new things..." Hyung Jun drew his lips in, "try me..."