Join Me

What would you have of me today?

"Jung Miiiiin.." Hyung Jun bounced into the kitchen where Jung Min was getting some water.  "Honeeey..." he wrapped an arm around his waist gently and wiggles back and forth with him.  "Should we go on a date today?" 

Jung Min shook his head, "no honey, I'm tired today and we wouldn't have a babysitter for Eungi." Hyung Jun pouted and kissed Jung Min's shoulder, "Jung Miiiiiiiin pleeeasse we can take her over to umma's"

"Kim Hyung Jun, do you rely on your mother for everything when I'm not around?" Hyung Jun pouted, "uh... yes I think so..."  Jung Min chuckled and turned to rub his husband's cheek, "my big baby. But still no.."

"Awww... waeyo..." he leaned in and kissed Jung Min's cheek, "I love you my wonderful husband, baby let me love ya love ya love ya.."  Jung Min laughed and shook his head, "you are so greasy."

Hyung Jun laughed and nodded, "only greasy for my perfect husband." Jung Min smiled, "I know... I am so perfect."  Hyung Jun facepalmed and chuckle, "my vain pabo that I love with all my heart.... date?"

Jung Min shook his head, "why are you so persistent?" Hyung Jun, "because I miss my husband and really want to go on a date with him, please make me this promise my love..."

"No.. you need to do a few things before I will allow it..." Hyung Jun bounced, "alright what is it? Anything for my love."   Jung Min smiled at how cute Hyung Jun was being, "go, call your mom to get her to babysit Eungi and also one more  thing..." 

Hyung Jun looked at him like a curious puppy, "kiss me." Hyung Jun smiled and leaned in to kiss his husband's lips.  Jung Min smiled, "now go call your mom."

Hyung Jun bounced off to find his phone while saying, "neeeeeh."

Jung Min chuckled and drank the water he was drinking and then looked up to see Hyung Jun with Eungi asleep over his shoulder, "I called umma."  He kissed the side of Eungi's head and rubbed her back, "I have a plan for our date. But its a surprise."

Jung Min smiled and nodded, "then you can drive and take our baby girl to see her grandma."   Hyung Jun leaned in and kissed Jung Min's lips lovingly and then went to get the diaper bag. "Kaja kaja."