Offer Me

What would you have of me today?

Hyung Jun grinned preciously when he was done with the gift wrapped bag he had gotten for Jung Min.  He walked out of the room into their bedroom and smiled, "Jung Min.. I have something for you."  Jung Min was resting his eyes on the bed, exhausted from taking care of Eungi.  "Huh.. what is it?"

Hyung Jun shook his head, "its a surprise silly. See.." He held up the gift wrapped bag and smile brightly.  Jung Min looked surprised, "hey.. when did you have time to go get that?"  Hyung Jun smiled and came over to the bed, "didn't take any time really. Do you want  it?"

Jung Min nodded and held out grabby hands.  Hyung Jun smiled and placed the straps in Jung Min's hands and stepped back to watch him open it.  Jung Min looked at the bag curiousily, "why is my husband getting me gifts now?" He chuckled lightly.

Hyung Jun grinned, "just because I love you so much." Jung Min made an awww sound and then began to pull the tissue paper out.  Once he had he reared back, "what the..."  He looked back in and pulled out a diaper filled with poop.

Hyung Jun put on his most innocent guilty grin.  "Yah! Kim Hyung Jun!" Jung Min jumped up and chased after Hyung Jun who went to run down the stairs.