Love Me

What would you have of me today?

A/N: This is going to have little interaction from Jung Min since this is basically my anniversary letter for roleplay.


Hyung Jun smiled to himself he had planned everything for their one year anniversary.  During the day he was to spend it getting massages and relaxing in a spa with Jung Min.  And when he got back there was champagne, sushi and chocolates.  There was a bath salt and rose petal bath.

Hyung Jun pulled the blind fold from Jung Min’s eyes, “jajjang~”   Jung Min smiled brightly, “Thank you honey.” He smiled and turned to wrap his arms around the back of Hyung Jun’s neck.  Hyung Jun smiled triuphantly and moved his hand to Jung Min’s waist, “good..” He kissed Jung Min’s lips lovingly and pulled him closer.

“I have something to tell you love… so please… sit down.” Hyung Jun gently led Jung Min over to the bed and had him sit down.

Hyung Jun got on his knees in front of Jung Min and placed his hands on each thigh, ” Jung Min… remember when we first started dating a year ago.  I was broken, upset and thought I was unable to love again.”

Hyung Jun teared up, “I’m more than thankful that God gave me someone to cure my heart. But beyond that.. I got my partner.  My husband, the love of my life… We have experienced so much together in this last year and I couldn’t ask for anybody better to have shared that time with.”

He rested his forehead on Jung Min’s knees, “I know there is times where it seemed hard and you would have rather just given up, or times that you believed I was too good for you.  But I want you to know, none of that matters.  I know I have said it before…but” Hyung Jun looked up at his husband,

“I wouldn’t want anyone else, but you.  Because after all the people who I have become friends with and who I have dated, you… are the only one that has managed to be by my side everyday and never give up on me.  Even after all the stupid stuff I do and the doubt I put in your heart.  You my love… are better than me. I don’t deserve you.  There is a reason why I am the moonlight and not the sun.  Because without you, I would not be shining.”

Tears were flowing down his face while he spoke, “and I just love you so much.  I can’t believe that there would be anything that will ever make me stop loving you.  I know.. the previous stuff here is a bit sad. So..” Hyung Jun chuckled lightly, “I want to say more.”

Hyung Jun smiled and wiped his tears, “Back when we first started dating, we would do things and you would be so bossy. I loved it.. it was fun, you were fun.  The things you did back then, being someone who was always fun to be around…there was no way I wouldn’t open my heart back up for you. I.. loved being roombodies with you. Never leaving that bedroom while we just snuggled together and made jokes all day long.  Our little life cycles.  Or that day you proposed to me and ended up showing up late and I was so tired that you wanted to postpone it so I would be awake.  But how could I not remember that very day.. You were so cute with how uncertain I would be… but I said yes, because I love you and was only afraid.  You wanted to ask me on my birthday? Instead you only made me cry like a baby because of your prank.”

Hyung Jun laughed and shook his head, “you pabo.” He smiled, “but I was glad you asked, because I had thought about proposing to you, but I.. wasn’t sure when, all I knew was that is the life I wanted to lead was with you.  But… I didn’t want to do it too early and end up seeing us rush… crash.. and burn.. because I cherished us too much.  I still do to this day. I cherish us over everything else.  I mean this. I loved planning the wedding with you and moving completely in with you since we both had our own places even though we moved into your place because sooomebooddyy missed their bed and toilet.”

Hyung Jun chuckled again, “but to go house shopping and picking out how the interior would be decorated with you…It was so fun and exciting. I felt like I was falling even more in love with you, then I didn’t think it was possible to do that.  But I have definitely learned, my love for you grows everyday.” Hyung Jun sniffled a little, “And our marriage date.. when you couldn’t make it on time because of unforeseen circumstances and I was a crying mess so upset even messaging you saying let’s just elope if you can’t make it.  But…do you know how much my heart leaped for joy when you did make it… I was so happy to see you that I had to just cling to you. That day was wonderful, because soon after we went off to our honeymoon.  One month of pure joy… well aside from your pregnancy symptoms.  It must have been tough hiding them from me.”

Hyung Jun stood up and pressed his forehead to Jung Min’s, “and when you finally told me we were going to have a baby, I was so excited and I felt like a pabo for scaring you into thinking I wouldn’t want a child.  Because I think its clear now, I definitely wanted our child. Our little Eungi Aegi. Our little family.  I love you my husband and I am proud to the father of your child and most of all I’m glad you chose to stay by my side all this time. I love you so much and I can’t wait to see what this next year has in store for us.  I hope it will be filled with even more joy. I love you.”

Hyung Jun finally kissed Jung Min’s lips after his long speech and wrapped a hand around Jung Min’ waist, pushing so that they fell back onto the bed in a passionate and love filled kiss.