Yahoo Me

What would you have of me today?

Once Jung Min finally was free of CNr, Hyung Jun went to celebrate with Jung Min.

They were with Jung Min's family and some other business partners at Jung Min's umma's restaurant.  Jung Min was very hyper, probably just really excited to lose all of his ties with a company that had caused him so much sadness and hardship.

Jung Min clinked his glass with Hyung Jun's and they both took a shot together. "Yah, Jung Min, what do you plan to do after now that you are free."

Jung Min grinned and leaned in to whisper in Hyung Jun's ear, "I plan to have a private celebration with you later tonight."  Hyung Jun blushed and whacked Jung Min's arm.  Jung Min busted out laughing and fell onto Hyung Jun shoulder while laughing.

Hyung Jun only turned red and shook his head, "pabo, you know that isn't what I meant."  He pouted and glared over to him.  Jung Min sighed, "I will figure something out easily enough.  Don't worry about it. After all I'm Park y Charisma."

They both laughed together and shook their head. "Alright fine... make your own decision.  Whenever you make it.  I know you already planned to terminate your contract too.. soo.. I'm curious to see what you do next."

Jung Min smiled, "eeeeeh, you pay so much attention to me." He pushed Hyung Jun's shoulder gently and laughed. They both smiled and laughed together.

Someone brought a celebration meal out everyone cheered while more soju was passed around. Everyone yelled and so did Jung Min while looking lovingly at Jung Min, "Park Jung Min Manse!"

Jung Min put his hand up in the air and said "yaaay" after everyone cheered for him.  Everyone clapped and then took their shots.