Dress Me

What would you have of me today?

Jung Min was pulling on a pair of pants when Hyung Jun walked in from the bathroom, rubbing his eyes.  Hyung Jun had just woken up so he had that sleepy face and hair.  Jung Min chuckled, "aigoo, my baby is still sleepy?" Hyung Jun smiled and came over and kissed his husband's lips, "neh.. good morning my love." He paused taking in what he was wearing. "Oh.. and happy anniversary." They kissed once more and smiled sweetly to each.

"Yah, get dressed we have reservations soon." Jung Min pushed Hyung Jun gently in the direction of the closet.  Hyung Jun shuffled over and picked the suit he had prepared off the rack, "ara ara, is that what you are wearing honey?"  It was a simple classic black, it looked nice on his husband, "but you better do something with that hair, I'm going to be embarrassed if your hair looks like some 90s haircut." He chuckled and dodged the kick from Jung Min and practically falling into the bathroom.

Jung Min and Hyung Jun's one year anniversary was today and to celebrate, they planned to go out and spend a night on the town, go ballroom dancing and such. They used it as an excuse to dress up for each other only.   The thing about living together is, it took the glamour away of ringing the doorbell and seeing each other dressed up and ready to go.


Hyung Jun came out of the bathroom after fixing his hair and looked to Jung Min who was just relaxing on the bed with his shirt still ed.  "Woah, did you forget how to dress yourself? What are you doing?"  Jung Min chuckled and looked over to his husband, "why not, you do this stuff too, besides my tummy is gone.  Its nice to enjoy this. "

Hyung Jun pulled on his pants and crawled onto the bed, "but we are supposed to get dressed... right?" He leaned in to kiss Jung Min's lips gently.  "Get dressed honeeeeey." Jung Min shook his head, "no do it for me." He chuckled lightly and pulled you up, "sit up then." He smiled and began to button Jung Min's shirt, "this is the opposite of what I would like to do." They both laughed lightly and leaned in to kiss briefly. "Later honey, later."  

Jung Min chuckled and his husband's hair, "where is your shirt now?"  Hyung Jun got up from the bed and picked it up, "here" he tugged it on and stood there, "how does it look? good to go?"  Jung Min shook his head and stood up, "no, because people will see what is mine." He took the buttons and began to button the shirt up.  Hyung Jun's hand wrapped around Jung Min's waist and pulled him closer, "Oh good... wouldn't want that." He kissed Jung Min's lips once more and smiled.

Jung Min finished buttoning Hyung Jun's shirt and smiled, patting his chest, "we're good, now." Hyung Jun smiled and went to get his blazer.  He tugged it on, "what about yours?" He Jung Min's hair and kissed his lips, "see you in the hallway my love." He left the room after kissing Jung Min's cheek once more.