Unbind Me

What would you have of me today?

Jung Min was handcuffed to the bed only by his wrists.  A smirk was clearly planted on his face, but it wasn't a seduction smirk.  More of a smirk of satisfaction.  Hyung Jun and him just had .  Something about being subjected to Hyung Jun's every will was y to him.

Hyung Jun climbed onto the bed and rubbed Jung Min's chest. "How was it honey?" He kissed up from Jung Min's abs towards his chest.  "Eung, it was good. " Jung Min paused to watch Hyung Jun, " yah, are you going to take these cuffs off?"

In response, Hyung Jun shook his head.  "I think I should leave you this way, don't you think?"  Jung Min glared at him, "Yah Kim Hyung Jun, you better let me out."  Hyung Jun shook his head and only kissed up Jung Min's chest more. "I'll think about it."

Jung Min rolled his eyes and moved his leg to kick Hyung Jun's back.  Hyung Jun yelled out and fell away from Jung Min's feet, "no thanks, now I'm going to leave you there."  Jung Min shook his head, "I'm going to get payback on you if you plan to keep this up."

Hyung Jun pouted and climbed back onto the bed, "alright alright.. one kiss and I'll let you go." Hyung Jun leaned in for the kiss and Jung Min kissed him back only briefly before moving his head, "there, now let me go." Hyung Jun pouted and shook his head, "no, more give me more."

Jung Min sighed and leaned back in, "fine." Hyung Jun smiled and leaned in to kiss him lovingly. His hand came up to cup Jung Min's cheek and then he pulled away slowly, "Okay okay, I gueeesss I can let you go now."

Hyung Jun leaned over and grabbed the keys from the bed stand. He jingled them in front of Jung Min's face getting a glare and cause him to chuckle. "Alright," he placed the key into its hole and unclasped one.  "Here you go," he placed it on Jung Min's lap and leans over to get the other one.

Jung Min immedietely smacked Hyung Jun's before swallowing the yelp with a passionate kiss. Hyung Jun melted into it and wrapped his arms around him. "Another?" Jung Min smirked and nodded, "yes.."  Hyung Jun grabbed the sheets and pulled it over their heads.