Amuse Me

What would you have of me today?

Jung Min came into the room and threw himself on the bed and huffed loudly, that even if Hyung Jun wanted to ignore it, he wouldn’t have been. Hyung Jun looked over his laptop over at Jung Min, “what’s up?” Jung Min huffed again, “Some anti-fans showed up at the agency today and threw insults at me.” 

Hyung Jun looked skeptically at Jung Min, none of them really got that many anti-fans and if they did, Jung Min was the one who was best at ignoring it, as opposed to himself who was terrible at ignoring it.  

“Is that really the problem here?” Jung Min looked up at Hyung Jun and glared a bit. He huffed again and the sighed, “They mentioned my feet”.  Hyung Jun busted out laughing which quickly got him whacked. “Ah”, Hyung Jun dropped his mouth open and rubbed the place where Jung Min hit him.  

“Shouldn’t you be used to it by now, stinky smelly horse feet.” Hyung Jun nodded and quickly got hit again, only to cause him to laugh even more. The glare on Jung Min’s face was so intense, “Oh, you are going to burn a hole through my skull if you keep looking at me like that.” Hyung Jun brought a hand up to his forehead, “it burns it burns.” 

Jung Min quickly flicked Hyung Jun’s head.  Hyung Jun made a whining sound and then moved his laptop onto the bed stand. “Yah, smell feet that hurt.” Jung Min smiled and flicked Hyung Jun again. Hyung Jun dropped his mouth open and then grabbed pillow to hit Jung Min back. “Yah Hyung Jun!” Jung Min grabbed a pillow as well and threw it in Hyung Jun’s face and then all war broke out.  

They were slamming the pillows into each other and then Jung Min finally whacked Hyung Jun quite a few times that Hyung Jun threw up an X sign with his arms.  ”I give up I give up.” Jung Min let the pillow rest at his side. “Good, pabo jjun”.  Hyung Jun smiled mischievously and then grabbed Jung Min’s feet and pulled them over to him causing Jung Min to yelp as he was suddenly jerked around.  Hyung Jun started singing “stinky feet stinky feet” and then smelled them lightly and scrunched his nose.

Jung Min quickly tried to kick at Hyung Jun, which Hyung Jun dodged and busted out laughing. The glare Hyung Jun was receiving was so intense that Hyung Jun actually felt a little fear.  ”Okay, okay! They aren’t smelly…” Hyung Jun gently begins tickling his feet, causing Jung Min to kick and scream to try and get away, “aaaaah Jjunnie it tickles.” Jung Min was laughing uncontrollably and trying to squirm away. 

He thrashed around so much that Hyung Jun ended up getting kicked in the jaw and he fell back against the bed with a dazed look.  Jung Min, quickly moved his feet away from Hyung Jun and scoffed, “serves you right… pabo!” Hyung Jun just stared blankly up and waved his hand at Jung Min to signal him to come closer. 

Jung Min looked at him skeptically and moved closer, Hyung Jun smiled and then nipped Jung Min’s ear gently.  This caused his face to go bright red and Hyung Jun to get whacked for what seemed like the millionth time since Jung Min got home.  ”Yah, Kim Hyung Jun!” Hyung Jun smiled mischievously and looked up at Jung Min, “You shouldn’t let those antis get to you” Jung Min glared at Hyung Jun, “so confident why?”

Hyung Jun pinned Jung Min down and smiled as he looked over him, “because to me you are the iest thing alive and your feet…” He smiled, “well they just smell.” Hyung Jun jumped off and ran for it before Jung Min could hit him again.