Nothing More

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

 

                “Annyeong!” I greeted. Could she still remember me? The boy from the park on that cold winter day? She doesn’t even know my name. I forgot to tell her my name during that time. I was so happy, and I thought we’d see each other again, but I was wrong.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo.” She bowed again. Okay, she don’t recognize me, at all.

 

                “She’s Min-ji. MY fan.” Kyu-hyun said proudly, emphasizing the word ‘my’. Min-ji nodged her elbow on Kyu-hyun’s waist. I giggled.

 

                Wait, they’re not dating, right? It can’t be. He said he’d find her, and he did. But how? What is she to him?

 

                “Okay.—“ Kyu-hyun reasoned, nodding at Min-ji. “She’s my friend.” he corrected, as if threatened if she’d call her his fan again.

 

                 A friend. Just a friend. Nothing more. GREAT!

 

                “Yah, we’re all worried at the dorm. How could you not even call?” Zhou-mi asked.

 

                “I’m quite busy. And someone locked me outside their house for quite some time.” He smirked.

 

                “Would you mind telling us where were you last night?” Eun-hyuk started his interrogation, slinging his arm on Dong-hae’s shoulder.

 

                “I’m at Jiji’s house. At Pusan.”

 

                What?! He’s where? And what did she just call my little princess? Jiji? I’m the only rightful guy allowed to call her that!

 

                “You spent the night with her?” Zhou-mi’s tone sounds scary.

 

                “No. It’s not what you think.” Min-ji replied, shutting the mouth of Kyu-hyun. “He slept on our sofa and we just talked about random things.”

 

                “Yah, don’t scare our visitor.” Si-won suddenly approached us, pulling Min-ji with him. “Have a seat?” he did his undying hand gestures again, and Min-ji followed in awe.

 

                “I think we should start our practice and talk about this at lunch. Right hyung?” Si-won faced Eun-hyuk and they nodded at each other.

 

                “Stay there and drool over me.” Kyu-hyun teased Min-ji before leaving her on the side.

 

                I can’t even talk to her! All I said was ‘hi!’ and nothing came out next. What am I supposed to do?

 

~Min-ji’s P.O.V.~

 

                “Stay there and drool over me.” Kyu-hyun said before leaving me. He’s really crazy!

 

                Well, at least the other members aren’t. Si-won looks sweet and charming. Zhou-mi looks so worried and, for some reason, he scares me. Eun-hyuk sounds like Lee-teuk in talk shows, acting all motherly toward Kyu-hyun. Dong-hae is, I think, the most comfortable to be with. He greeted me with warm welcome. The KyuMin couple looks so real, with Sung-min being all worried for Kyu and I didn’t get to see Ryeo-wook. And Henry looks some kind of... nervous? I don’t know, but he seems so lost in thought since I arrived. Well, he’s still cute and all.

 

                “Wookie, stop eating!” Eun-hyuk screamed. When did he get here? He’s munching on some cookies and he isn’t dancing at all. I laughed.

 

                “Oh, we have an audience?” he suddenly asked, hearing my laughter. I bowed my head. He approached me and smiled. “Annyeong haseyo!”

 

                “Yah, leave her alone, hyung. She’s mine.” Kyu-hyun shouted loud enough for everyone to hear. I blushed.

 

                What is he talking about? I’m his? Is he kidding? I’m just his friend. No, I’m his fan! Nothing more. Right? I’m going to kill him later.

 

                But, anyway, it’s nice to hear him say that. It sounds so real and true, coming from his mouth. I smiled at the thought of me and him being together. And then, the face of Pi Nam came into my mind.

 

                Right. It can’t be. I’m not his type and I’ll never be. This is just a dream, nothing more than that.

 

                “Arasso.” Ryeo-wook replied, leaving me alone at my seat again.

 

                I lift my head up and stuck my tongue out at Kyu-hyun, who is smiling widely at me. the other members shook their head, so I bowed again. When I raised my head again, I saw Henry, looking at me. His face is sad and it looks like there’s something he wants to tell me but finds no chance in doing so.

 

I smiled encouragely at him, he smiled back.

 

I am currently star strucked. They’re dancing in front of me! Kyu-hyun winking and smirking each time he can. Too bad Jae isn’t here. She could’ve died watching them. Come on! Super Junior?! Dancing in front of you? And you’re all alone there, admiring them, as if you’ve never seen them before. As if you’d never see them again!

 

Not believeing I’m at the practice room of SJ-M, I drifted off to my ELF personality. I just stared at them, not sensing anything else. Not the banging of the door behind me. Not the sudden voices approaching me. not even the hand that tapped me.

 

“YAH!” the voice shouted as a hand appeared in front of me, vigourously waving.

 

I lift my head up and saw Hee-chul.

 

Hee-chul oppa? I’m staring at Hee-chul oppa’s eyes.

 

“Are you fine?” his beautiful lips moved.

 

“Neh.” I replied, smiling widely at him. I looked over his shoulder and found Lee-teuk and Eun-hyuk behind. They’re staring at me too, and I stared back at them, fluttering my eyes, as if afraid of waking up from this dream.

 

“Min-ji! Snap out of it!” someone hit me in the head.

 

“Yah! It hurts!” I yelled back as I turn to look at the person. Kyu-hyun.

 

Why does he love to hit me on my head? (X_X)

 

“Your friend, Kyu-hyun?” Lee-teuk asked while Hee-chul poked my cheeks.

 

Hee-chul is poking my cheeks?

 

I stared at him with my eyes wide. I’m not dreaming?

 

“Gwenchana?” Hee-chul asked again. I nodded.

 

I’m looking at my idols. I’m sitting in front of them. I’m actually talking to them!

 

Eottokhae? Eottokhae?

 

“She’s Min-ji.” Is what I’ve heard next. It is Kyu-hyun of course.

 

“Annyeong! Would you like to join us for lunch?” Lee-teuk asked.

 

I nodded again. I can’t even comprehend a single sentence!

 

“Okay! Wrap up guys, it’s lunch break.” Teukie announced, then everybody started gathering their stuffs up. Hee-chul stopped poking my cheek and waited for everyone to finish up arranging their things. Kyu-hyun got closer to me and grabbed my arm, making me stand up from my seat.

 

“Come on!” Kyu-hyun pulled me with him. “We’ll be having our lunch, so don’t drool over anything.” He laughed, wiping something from my mouth.

 

Did I really drool?

 

I reached for my mouth and started wiping too, but found no sign of anything there. Aish, Kyu-hyun.

 

His hand is still at the corner of my lower lip, and I shudder beneath his touch. He pushed his thumb on the corner of my lip which made me open my mouth a bit. I gasped in some air.

 

He smirked at me and pinched my cheek instead. “I told you to drool over me and not them.” He pouted. I blushed hardly.

 

“I’m not drooling over anyone!” I shouted, pushing his hand away from my lips.

 

He just stuck out his tounge and started walking away from me. Now, where’s that Kyu-hyun who pulled me earlier saying we’ll have lunch?

 

I grabbed my bag and started walking too. Just then, another hand pulled me back. I turned around to face whoever that may be. He’s not Kyu-hyun, that’s one thing for sure, because Kyu-hyun is busy messing up with Sung-min at the door.

 

I took in a deep breath before facing the person.

 

“Want to walk with me?” he asked.

 

I smiled and nodded.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

joisong hamnida.. *bows 90 degree*

i know this story is becoming slow, but anyway, i hope you're not bored yet. i'm running out of ideas so please leave some comments and advice. komawo ♥♥♥

 

 

♦rhei_07♦