Payback

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

            I smiled evilly at her, putting her I.D. back in my pocket.

 

            Now, it’s my turn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

            “There!” I pointed my ex-girlfriend to Min Ji. She followed my gaze and found the delicately beautiful girl.

 

            Yes, I dragged Min Ji into this just to make that girl who ditched me see that I can replace her anytime I want to. I mean, come one! I’m Cho Kyu-hyun of Super Junior! Who is she to break up with me?

 

            “Should we really do this?” Min Ji nervously asked beside me.

 

            “I can keep your I.D. forever.” I murmured as I encircle my arms to her waist.

 

            She grunted. “I don’t want to do this.”

 

            “It’s not always what you want and don’t want. It’s mostly about how you can pay me back for finding your I.D” I smiled evilly, knowing that would silence her complaints.

 

            I pulled her with me and acted as if she’s my whole world. I kept on brushing my lips at her ears, which makes it look like I’m whispering something to her. She shudders every time I do that.

 

            “Remember what I told you earlier?” I asked her before carrying on to our plan.

 

            She nodded.

 

            I beamed at her and pulled her again, now walking towards that girl.

 

            “Oppa, I want some ice cream.” Min Ji said, loud enough for Pi Nam to hear. She glanced at us, and shock crossed her face when she saw me.

 

            “Okay, yeobo. Wait for me here.” I winked at Min Ji. Everything is turning out well.

 

            “Oppa—” she called again pulling me closer to her. Her acting skills are amazing! “I want a piggy back ride.” She blushed.

 

            I giggled at her red hot face. “Okay.” I murmured as I kneel down in front of her, my back facing her.

 

            She positioned herself at my back and I slowly stood up. She giggled continuously at my back, which made me laugh too.

 

            Look here Pi Nam, I never did this to you, did I?

 

            Pi Nam works on the amusement park, as one of the attendants. Yes, she’s poor, but her attractiveness could be leveled with the hottest models in Korea. That’s why I invited Min Ji to come with me here and act as my girlfriend. Only for a day. I promised her that she’d have fun, and I think she is.

 

            We bought the ice cream and sat on one of the bench on the side of the huge stores.

 

            “So, you like her that much?” I heard Min Ji ask.

 

            “No.”

 

            “Then why are we doing this?”

 

            “Just because—” Why am I doing this? “I’m bored.”

 

            “Don’t you usually play star craft when you’re bored?”

 

            “Tired of it.” I never got tired playing star craft, but her questions are forcing me to lie.

 

            “Can we ride some of those too?” she pointed to the Ferris Wheel and Roller Coaster.

 

            I nodded. Just then, she’s the one who’s pulling me, dragging me all along.

 

 

 

 

~Min Ji’s P.O.V. ~

 

            “Ahh... I’m tired!” I boasted. We’ve ridden all of the available rides here at the park, and it was so fun! Of course! I’m with Kyu-hyun, and I get to call him Oppa.

 

            “She’s leaving.” Kyu suddenly tensed up.

 

            I looked at the girl again. she’s so lucky, having Kyu-hyun as her boyfriend, but why did she broke up with him?

 

            She approached another guy, waiting at the front of the exit. And then, they kissed!

 

            I heard the tin can of the soft drink we’ve been drinking clutter at the floor. I glanced at the enraged Kyu-hyun.

 

            “Annyeong!” a voice called. I looked up to see who it was.

 

            The girl! Pi Nam is approaching us. Waving one of her hands happily, while the other is hanging at the guy’s arms.

 

            I glanced at Kyu again. This is bad. “Oppa...”

 

            He took in a deep breath, and he smiled at me. He started waving at the girl too. What is he doing?

 

            “Annyeong!” he called out. I followed his lead and started acting cool again.

 

            They reached us. “Your girlfriend?” the girl asked, pointing at me.

 

            Kyu nodded. I smiled at her, and then at the guy.

 

            “This is my boyfriend, Max.” she introduced the guy beside him. He looked puzzled at first, but he managed to compose his features.

 

            “Hi Max!” Kyu greeted, too full of enthusiasm.

 

            “Are you guys going home now? Coz’ we’d love to have your company at a club I know.” Pi Nam invited.

 

            I looked at Kyu, he’s boiling up in here! “I still have a seminar to attend to tomorrow, so I guess that would be—”

 

            “Perfect!” Kyu cut me off.

 

            Perfect? How can he say that it’s perfect? I need to be early tomorrow, and we’re still going to a club? Is he crazy?

 

            “Good, then.” Pi Nam clapped her hands as she pulled Max with her.

 

            We tailed them from behind.

 

            “Oppa, do we really have to—” I pleaded

 

            “Yes.” Kyu-hyun replied.

 

            “Can’t I get my I.D. ba—”

 

            “No.”

 

            “But—”

 

            “Stay.” He stared at me with those irresistible eyes. “Don’t leave me here.” His husky, sweet voice caressed my ear.

 

            How can I say no?

 

            Hell, just stay.

 

            But tomorrow...

 

            How many girls would die just to be in your place now?

 

            But the seminar...

 

            Is it more important than Kyu-hyun who asks for your help?

 

            ...

 

            You can’t go to the seminar either without you I.D., so just go with the flow.

 

 

~Kyu-hyun’s P.O.V. ~

 

            The club is a high class one. The lights are dim and everything is being eaten by the beat of the music on the dance floor.

 

            I pulled Min Ji closer, afraid that she might get lost.

 

            “Here Kyu!” Pi Nam called, waving like a maniac again. That Max guy just followed her. He doesn’t even look like her boyfriend, he’s like a bodyguard.

 

            I felt pressure on my hand. Min Ji. I owe her now. I never expected she’d stay, really. I know I pleaded, but she can actually leave me anytime, but she didn’t.

 

            “Gwen chan ha?” she looks like she’s about to puke any moment now.

 

            “Neh, I just hate alcohol.” She shook her head. She didn’t even drink one, how can she be affected?

 

             We sat at the table where Pi Nam and Max are. They ordered beers, but I ordered juices. Better not get her drunk.

 

            After a while, the two lovers left us as they head to the dance floor. Remix of Bonamana is playing, but I can’t even jive into the beat.

 

            I hate her. She looks like a , dancing like that. Going out with someone when we’ve just broke up. Acting as if she doesn’t care even if I’m with another girl.

 

            I glanced at Min Ji. Her eyes are wandering on the place, maybe it’s her first time. She keeps on looking at her clock and then at the floor.

 

            I pulled her with me without thinking.

 

            We danced in the floor ‘til our feet sore. We laughed our way back at the table as she almost stumbled upon something on our way.

 

            “That was great oppa.” She murmured while leaning in my shoulder.

 

            I smiled.

 

            I noticed Pi Nam staring at us from the dance floor, I smirked. I faced Min Ji, grabbed her on the shoulder and kissed her gently on the lips.

 

            It isn’t a long kiss. It isn’t even a torrid one. It’s just a kiss a gentleman boyfriend would give his beloved girlfriend when he sees her.

 

I pulled away quickly, after feeling open in shock.

 

            She’s dumbfounded! Her eyes were wide and unfocused. Her body isn’t even flinching a bit. I shook her from her shock.

 

            Just then, I heard a quarrel in the dance floor. I didn’t get to see if Min Ji is okay, because I looked at the

scene.

It’s Pi Nam, hitting her bodyguard/boyfriend, Max. Max left her on the floor and she cried.

 

            Operation, success!

 

            I took my eyes away from the scene and back to the frozen girl in front of me.

 

            A slap welcomed my face. And then the girl who is immobilized a while ago left me too.

 

            What happened?

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

thanks tranlennaa to the awesome idea.. hope this chapter isn't boring guys.. and sorry if it took too long to update.. i'm busy with some other stufff.. and fic.. well there you go.. i'll try to update soon... don't hate me.. *lol*

 

 

 

>rhei<