I Found You

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

~Henry’s P.O.V.~

 

                “Annyeong!” I greeted as I came in the SJ-M practice room. Everybody is starting to warm up for the practice. I dropped my things at a corner and started stretching up too.

 

                “Has anyone seen Kyu-hyun?” Zhou-mi asked.

 

                Kyu-hyun is not yet here? That’s weird.

 

                “He didn’t went at the dorm last night.” Dong-hae, who just arrived, answered.

 

                “Tried calling him. No answer.” Eun-hyuk shook his head.

 

                Why isn’t Kyu-hyun here?

 

                I stared at the people around me. They care less if Kyu-hyun isn’t here. Only Sung-min, Zhou-mi and me cares.

 

                I approached Sung-min. He’s trying to reach his toes, but he just can’t. I giggled, but I remembered the reason why I was approaching him.

 

                “Hyung, don’t you have any idea of his whereabouts?” I calmly asked.

 

                Sung-min stopped stretching and froze for a moment in the position he was at. He looked at me and shook his head slowly. “I don’t have any idea. He didn’t even texted me.”

 

                “I’m pretty sure he’s fine, hyung. Don’t worry.” Poor Sung-min, all worried sick because of Kyu-hyun.

 

                He nodded and then he went back to stretching again.

 

                I was about to start too, when a loud bang echoed in the room. “I’m here!” shouted the intruder.

 

                We all looked up and saw Kyu-hyun with a girl behind him.

 

                Do I know her? She looks so familiar. I’m sure I’ve seen her before.

 

                Where was it?

 

                “Kyu-hyun! You’re late!” shouted Sung-min, hitting his head with his hand.

 

                “Sorry, I forgot the time.” Kyu-hyun reasoned, rubbing his head. “Anyway, I brought a friend!” he said joyfully, pulling the girl forward.

 

                “Annyeong haseyo!” the girl said shyly.

 

                “Annyeong!” Dong-hae greeted. “You’re?”

 

                “I’m Min-Ji.” She bowed.

 

                Min-Ji? Now, I’m sure I’ve seen her before.

 

~flashback~

 

                Aish, where could Kyu-hyun be? Why does he even need to disappear right after the program? Now, I’m the one asked to find him. And it’s killing me. what if some fan kidnapped him? Or if he’s hurt by some of his anti’s? Does he even have anti’s?

 

                I’m back at the place where the program earlier took place, but he’s not here. I took a round on the nearby places, still no sign. People are busy doing things around me, they don’t even notice that a Henry Lau walks past them. Who would know that I‘m Henry? I wore a huge afro wig and dorky shades that covers almost my whole tiny face. I know, it’s weirder than you think, but it’s unrecognizable, okay?

 

I wandered around again.

 

                How could I even find him? I kicked on the floor hard, tired from going around over and over again. Then, an object flew away from me, because of the impact my feet created. I’m about to ignore it, when I noticed a picture in the middle of it. An I.D. perhaps?

 

                I ran after the tiny object and picked it at once.

 

                “Yup, it’s an I.D.” I murmured to myself as I stared at the girl in the picture.

 

                She’s pretty normal, well, except for her familiar eyes. It’s like I knew her before. I read the written name below, “Jang Min-ji.” Now, it sounds more familiar.

 

                Okay, nevermind that. I’ll find out later anyway, once I’m home. For now, I have to find Kyu-hyun. I slid the I.D. into my pocket and walked again. Just then, I noticed a guy in hoodies, bowing continously, as if scared of having any eye contacts. Weird.

 

                I followed the guy and I almost jumped in joy when I caught a glimpse of his face. “Kyu-hyun!” I shouted, making my way to my comrade.

 

                “Ssh..” he silenced me. I just giggled.

 

             “Lee-teuk hyung sent me here to find you. He said you at finding your way back.” I said as we started to walk on the right direction. Yes, he at finding his way back. He keeps on turning in the wrong direction, and I have to pull him with me again just so he won’t be lost.

 

             “Yeah, thanks.” He replied, totally agreeing with what I just said.

 

                He seems so preoccupied right now. What could he be thinking? I slid my hand in my pocket, having nothing else to say to my newly found hyung. As I do so, I felt a thin object in it. Oh, right. The I.D. I pulled out the object and stared at it. It’s not wrong to ask Kyu-hyun about this, right? Perhaps he know the girl, then that would explain why she seems so familiar.

 

“Look, I found this while I was looking for you. She must be crazy looking for this.” I said, showing him the I.D.

 

             His next acion surprised me. He snatched the I.D. from my hand and stared at it, as if recognizing the girl at the picture in an instant.

 

So I was right. He knew her.

 

I’m about to ask him who the girl is, but then he slid the I.D in his own pocket. “I’ll keep this. I’ll find her.” He smiled.

 

I just nodded in defeat. I’ll find out later. Later.

 

When I arrived home, I quickly ran inside my room, putting out my old stuffs; looking for some answer.

 

“Min-ji. Jang Min-ji.” I chanted, flipping through my albums and yearbooks. I pulled another photo album and started flipping through it. I’m lucky, my Mom puts on the dates, events and names of the people included in the picture. She said she did it so that I may still remember those people I’ve been with even if a lot of years passed by.

 

                There it is. The familiar eyes I’ve seen earlier, staring right through me. She looks so different now; she’s prettier; she’s cuter. But she still have those eyes I love. Those eyes which smiles everytime she smiles. Those eyes I hate to see crying. Those eyes I’d love to look at for hours.

 

                I smiled wider. “I found you—“ I giggled, remembering the nickname I gave her. “Jiji, your prince finally found you.”

 

~end of flashback~

 

                “I found you.” I murmured again, approaching the girl in front of us.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________

 

wish granted guys??

 

anyway, i know this chapter isn't much, but i hope you still enjoyed it.. ^__^

 

thanks for all of those people out there who supports this fic.. you inspire me.. 

 

 

JEONGMAL KAMSAHAMNIDA!

 

♦rhei_07♦