Unexpected

A Tour At Seoul

 

YES!! I'M MAKING IT A FULL FIC! though this may be a short one.. hope you guys would like this.. LOL i'm trying my best here.. comments are well accepted.. 

 

 

okay.. i'm posting it.. enjoy!!

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

 

“Wake up!” some one shook me. I ignored it. I’m still dreaming. I’m with Kyu-hyun oppa and we’re playing Star Craft.

 

            “Wake up!” the voice called again.

 

            “Leave me alone!” I screamed back.

 

            “Fine. The seminar will start in, let’s see, five minutes and you’re still sleeping!”

 

            My eyes shot open. Heck! The seminar! I stood up hurriedly yelling “MIAN!” to whoever it is that woke me up.

 

            It took me three minutes to take a shower and get dressed. And that’s fast. I went out of the bathroom and faced Hyeuk Jae (Of course, who would be yelling at me other than her?).

 

            “What’s with you being the sleepy one? Usually I’m the one who’s late!” she babbled as I started to pack my things for the activities.

 

            “What should we bring?” I asked her, just to cut off her motherly speech.

 

            “Notebook, pen, pencil and our school I.D., you know, for the differentiation among the students.” Finally, she stopped her speech.

 

            I checked the things I packed. It’s all ready and complete. I smiled.

 

            “Oh, we also have to bring the I.D they gave us before we left Pusan.”

 

            “No problem.” I replied.

 

            I remembered I put my seminar I.D. in between my notebook’s pages. So I’m pretty sure I’m all complete. My notebook where Cho Kyu-hyun wrote? Of course it’s with me! It’s also my school notebook so it’ll always be with me.

 

 

            “Let’s go!” Jae said as she pulled me out.

 

           

 

            The seminar hall is huge and a long line starts to build up at the entrance. They’re checking the student’s school I.D and seminar I.D one by one, for our safety, as they said. We lined up, too, at the back.

 

            It took us nearly half an hour before reaching the front. I went in first, Jae tailing me from behind.

 

            “School I.D.” the unfriendly lady asked. I took out mine and gave it to her. She nodded.

 

            “Seminar I.D.” she lend out her hand. I took my notebook out of my bag and started to turn the pages, searching for my I.D..

 

            What the—? Where is it?

 

            “I.D.” the lady called again, loosing her patience.

 

            “Wait. I know I brought it with me.” I pleaded. I glanced at Jae, which is currently at my side, facing the other officer in charge on the other line. She threw me a worried look.

 

            “You should’ve made sure you brought it with you before facing me!” the lady glared at me. “NEXT!” she yelled.

 

            I’m about to cry, but I forced myself not to. “See you later.” I murmured to Jae as I went off.

 

            I went back to the room and found Eun Hae still arranging her things. I approached her calmly. “Yah, did you touch my things?”

 

            She looked at me in confusion. “No.” she replied.

 

            I shook my head. What am I supposed to do?

 

            “You’re not going to the hall yet?” she asked.

 

            “Lost my I.D.” I answered her and I swear I saw her smirk at me. If I found out that she has something to do with this, she’s dead. She left after repeatedly swearing she’d kill me if I touched one of her things.

 

            I lay back on my bed and began to think of anything.

 

 

            For anyone who accidentally or intentionally had my I.D., please return it to me. The hotel’s address, room number, phone number and my name is written there. Please have mercy.

 

            I drifted off to sleep after pleading in my mind repeatedly.

 

 

            A loud KNOCK! KNOCK! woke me up.

 

 

            The seminar is over already? Maybe it’s Hyeuk-Jae.

 

            I quickly got up and opened the door.

 

            “Min Ji?” an unfamiliar voice called. It’s not Jae.

 

            I rubbed my eyes and opened them slowly. Don’t ask me how I got on the door with my eyes closed! I don’t know either!

 

            This is what I saw.

 

 

            I stared back at him. I knew I know him. I’ve seen him before. Where was it?

 

            I rubbed my eyes harder and stared at the man in front of me.

 

            My eyes widened when I realized who the heck is in front of me.

 

~Kyu-hyun’s P.O.V.~

 

            She looks like a sleepy head girl with her messed up hair. I heard the seminar on the ground floor already started so I know she’ll miss today’s session, but I still need to give her I.D. back, right?

 

~~flashback~~

 

            “I’ll be late.” I told Teukie hyung on the other line. I got lost in the mall after leaving that fan girl named Min Ji. I’m really not good in remembering directions, okay? How am I supposed to go back without being noticed? I bowed my head lower.

 

            But I’m still grateful at that fan girl, Min Ji, because, firstly, she didn’t me like any other E.L.F would have. (Admit it, E.L.F’s! I’ve read Sujudork’s fiction “No Other Than These Famous Idiots” chapter 88 fan letter section! You guys would me if you’d have the chance!)

 

            Second, she didn’t kidnap me. (You know, like those Korean Drama’s where you’ll kidnap someone famous and rich and ask for some huge ransom money.)

 

            And third, she didn’t ask me to hand over my precious P.S.P., which is my only companion whenever I get bored on the road. (Not that I can’t buy a new one, but this is one of the things I bought from the money I first earned since joining Super Junior. It is sentimental for me.)

 

            Yeah, I’m currently entertaining myself while finding my way back to the parking lot. I hope one of my hyung’s would look for me too. It’s really hard to find your way out of this huge place.

 

            “Kyu-hyun!” someone yelled. The urge of running away overcame me but I stood still as I recognize the voice. Henry.

 

            I sshh-ed him. He giggled. At least he has some better disguise than me. He wore a fake afro sort of wig and his eye glasses are really big. More attention caller, but unrecognizable.

 

            “Lee-teuk hyung sent me here to find you. He said you at finding your way back.” He said as we made our way to the parking lot.

 

            “Yeah, thanks.” I murmured.

 

            “Look, I found this while I was looking for you.” He put out an unfamiliar I.D from his pocket. “She must be crazy looking for this.”

 

            I snatched the I.D. from Henry’s hand and stared at it.

 

            MIN JI?

 

~~end of flashback~~

 

            “Kyu-hyun-ssi?” she gasped in front of me. Her eyes are wide, staring widely at me.

 

            “Yeah.” I confirmed. I started to pull my face mask off but she pulled me inside instead.

 

            She sure loves to keep me all by herself, eh?

 

            “What are you doing here? How did you know I am here? Are you alone?” she asked non-stop.

 

            “Hold on. Calm down.” I ordered her. She breathed deeply and stared at me more. It’s creepy. “I’m here to give you something. And I’m here alone.” I continued.

 

            “You’re here to give me another autograph? Or a poster? Or a rare post card?” she said excitedly. Her eyes are glittering on the ideas she made. I laughed.

 

            “Can you stop being an E.L.F.? just for now, you know.”

 

            “Okay.” She replied, but her attitude didn’t even change.

 

            “Henry found your I.D. at the mall.” I started. She frowned.

 

            “MY. SEMINAR. IDENTIFICATION. CARD.?” She emphasized each word one by one.

 

            I took out her I.D. and showed it to her. She lend out her hands, as if begging me to return it to her.

 

            I smiled evilly at her, putting her I.D. back in my pocket.

 

            Now, it’s my turn.