The End???

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

~ Min Ji’s P.O.V. ~

 

                A bright, well-lit room welcomed us when the door was opened. A wide table sits peacefully at the end of it, having it’s back on the open windows. The sky is on a bright pink and dark blue twilight phase behind the fully glassed border, and it makes everything look more unrealistic. A black and white sofa set is at the middle of the half circle room, offering a comfortable place to sit to. There are at least six people in the room, excluding us, and still it looks so spacious and wide. A man sits on his rightful place on the table with his hands supporting his head which is inclined towards us. Three other man stood around, stopped on their pacing state and staring at us. A woman is looking at us while holding her cup of tea on mid-air, as if our arrival stopped her from relaxing for a bit. Another girl sits with her but she’s just staring at me; only at me.

 

                I quickly recognized this two women who’s sitting side by side and staring at us. I quickly bowed in respect and acknowledgement.

 

                “Vice Principal. Adviser.” I murmured as I bow to each of them. Man, this is a real trouble now. Even the Vice Principal is here.

 

                “Min Ji.” My adviser, Ms. Go, replied. “She’s Jang Min Ji.” She continued, but I don’t know to whom she was addressing it to.

 

                “I’m sorry for the—”

 

                “It’s my fault. I’m sorry.” Kyu-hyun said, which made me stop in mid-sentence.

 

                “It is your fault, Cho Kyu-hyun.” The man in the table agreed. I looked up and saw the manager hyung, who’s with us on our way here, standing side by side with the three other men in the room.

 

                “I’m really sorry for causing trouble again, Sir.” Kyu-hyun bowed.

 

                It’s not my first time to see Kyu-hyun use honorifics toward other higher people, but it is my first time to see him be so respectful and humble. Then, maybe this man we’re facing now is…

 

                “Jiji, bow down!” Kyu-hyun hissed beside me, tugging my jacket. I quickly responded and bowed with him.

 

                “I’m sorry.” I seconded Kyu-hyun’s lead.

 

                I felt the tension ease a bit around us and I almost give out a sigh of relief when that bossy voice echoed around again.

 

                “So, you’re Jang Min Ji?” Lee So Man asked, obviously, me.

 

                “Yes, Sir. I’m sorry for causing trouble.” I replied, still bowing to my waist. Kyu-hyun isn’t flinching beside me so I didn’t dare move a bit too.

 

                “Yes, it is such a trouble.” I heard Ms. Go agreed, her voice seems nearer though.

 

                I inclined my head to the right a bit to look at her sitting on the set, but before I was able to completely turn my head, I saw a pair of feet and legs standing right beside me. Then gentle taps followed.

 

                “Don’t worry. We smoothed things up.” Ms. Go said, still tapping my back.

 

                I straightened up. “You mean…”

 

                “You’re going with us now, Min Ji.” She smiled.

 

                I tried to speak and ask her what she meant but I can’t. I wanted to feel comforted and smile back but her tone isn’t comforting at all. I felt Kyu-hyun squeeze my hand again and it automatically made my head turn to him. He’s now standing too and he’s staring at me with those eyes which no one could ever ignore.

 

                I gathered up the courage left within me and started to open my mouth, but I guess Kyu-hyun is better at these stuffs.

 

                “Then, the picture?” he asked, looking over my shoulder.

 

                “We’ll tell the public that you’re just helping our lost student to find her way back.” Ms. Go replied to him. “it’s already settled, so all we have to do is to get going. You’re managers would keep things in place.”

 

                He’s just helping a lost student to find her way back? By that ‘lost student’, does that refer to me? Then, after what had happened, this would be the concluding piece? We’d tell a lie and fool everyone around us?

 

                “…it’ll be good for the image too, Kyu-hyun.” I heard someone say. “They’ll see you as a responsible, model man who’s helping others and not leaving them behind.”

 

                “But…” Kyu-hyun spoke. “Will everything be all right if we’d do that? Won’t Min Ji get hurt or something if we’d just let her go?”

 

                I stared at him in shock. He’s worrying about me after all. He looked back at me and gave me his assuring smile. I tried to smile back, but all I produced was a grimace.

 

                “Don’t worry, we’ll handle things.” One of the men in the room said. Maybe one of the managers of Super Junior. “We won’t let anything happen.” He assured.

 

                “Okay.” Kyu-hyun replied and then he faced me. “Go with them now. You’ll be safe, okay? Just as I promised.” He winked, but his eyes aren’t the eyes which bullied and pissed me off for the past four days.

 

                Before I realized it, I was crying. So, everything would end in this way after all. I’m his fan and he's my idol. Nothing more, nothing less. Just like that.

 

                “Min Ji, are you hurt?” Ms. Go asked me, pulling me toward her but I kept my eyes focused on Kyu-hyun.

 

                “Maybe her nerves are getting onto her.” The manager assumed. He’s wrong.

 

                “Jiji, it’s okay.” Kyu-hyun assured me but his tone isn’t convincing either. I know he feels it too. He feels the end getting nearer. We’re about to go on our different ways and I don’t think there’ll be a chance for our paths to cross again.

 

                I nodded though. I’ve been quite a trouble myself and I think it’s time to stop it now. Before any of us gets hurt, I need to stop.

 

                “Let’s go. You can still attend the last day of seminar and claim your certificate tomorrow.” The Vice Principal said. I’m still speechless. “Thank you for your help, Mr. Lee, and sorry for the trouble.” She continued, walking forward to Mr. Lee to offer a handshake.

 

                “No worries, part of it was our fault anyway. We’ll make sure that things would be back to normal. We’ll handle the reporters outside and our managers would accompany you to the hotel where you’re staying.” Mr. Lee replied, taking the Vice Principal’s hand. “Have a safe trip.” He finished.

 

                I looked at Kyu-hyun again but he’s talking to the managers now, I don’t have the energy to approach him anymore. Besides, we won’t be seeing each other now, would we?

 

                “We’re going then.” Ms. Go waved as she pulled me with her. I just followed with my head bowed down and tears flowing from my eyes.

 

                I wasn’t even able to say goodbye.

 

 

~ Henry’s P.O.V. ~

 

                “Kyu-hyun and Min Ji is in the building already.” I heard Lee-teuk hyung announce to the group. “They’re with LSM currently, talking things out.”

 

                “I hope they’re both fine.” Sung-min murmured.

 

                “Then, what would they tell the public now?” Eun-hyuk hyung asked.

 

                “They didn’t give me the details, but I heard that the Vice Principal of the school Min Ji’s attending is here together with her adviser.” Lee-teuk explained. “They’re talking things out so don’t worry.”

 

                Don’t worry? Is that even possible? In this situation, I can do nothing else but to worry about Jiji’s condition. What happened? Why were they running? What happened between them? Is she hurt? Is she okay? She didn’t even notice that she left her purse at the restaurant in a hurry to find Kyu-hyun.

 

                “Aish!” I boasted, finally standing up from the ground where I was sitting for an hour already.

 

                “Henry, gwenchana?” Lee-teuk hyung asked me, startled from my action.

 

                “Ah, yes. I jut need to breath out.” I reasoned, clutching Jiji’s purse and making my way out the practice hall.

 

                “There are fans and reporters outside, so you better not leave the building.” He reminded me.

 

                “I understand.” I murmured before leaving the practice hall.

 

                I went to the lobby and sat on one of the benches there. I tried to calm myself but I simply can’t. in the end, I’ve decided to go to the office of LSM and wait for Jiji to come out.

 

                “I have to give this to her anyway.” I told myself as I make my way to one of the elevators in the first floor.

 

                An elevator door opened behind me and I turned in time to see three women making their way out, accompanied by two of our managers. One girl is bowing down low, as if scared of the people around her and the two other women were helping her. I just stared in shock.

 

                “Min Ji, stop crying like a baby now, would you?” the girl on the right side of the bowing girl said. “Everyone would think that you’d been bullied if you’d continue like that.”

 

                Jiji is crying in front of me and I can do nothing about it. I wanted to reach out to her but what would that do? It would only make things more complicated to her. Besides, I’m not the one she’s yearning for.

 

                I watched them get out of the building. I watched her get through the reporters waiting outside. I watched her get on the van, followed by our manager and the other two women. I watched the van start to head out of the place. I watched them disappear from my sight.

 

                Then she’s gone. I lost my princess Jiji for the second time.

 



 

is this the end?? LOLzzz don't think so.. it's just the start of something more complicated.. anyway.. thanks for the support guys! and thanks for reading my fics.. ^______^

 

 

♦rhei_07♦

 

>>i'm inspired because i'm currently listening to the 5th jib of SUJU !!!!! it's awesome!!!!!<<