Conscience?

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

~Min Ji’s P.O.V. ~

 

            I feel bad, totally.

 

            First, I’m mad at Kyu-hyun because he kissed me. (That’s my first kiss! How can he just steal it like that?)

 

            Second, I’m mad at myself because I slapped him. (Well, that’s a natural reaction for a girl who didn’t even have her first kiss.)

 

            Third, I feel bad because I left him there, alone. (And I didn’t get my I.D. back.)

 

            Now I’m in a Taxi. It’s lucky I brought some of my money here.

 

 

            “Jiji!” Jae called as she hugged me.

 

            “Jae, I’m sorry I went out without telling you.”

 

            “Uhmm, speaking of that, our adviser wants to see you.” She sounded worried and I knew this is going to be bad.

 

            I went to our adviser’s room. I found her sitting on one of the chairs near the window.

 

            “Good evening Ma’am. Hyeuk Jae told me that you want to see me.” I greeted as I entered her room.

 

            “I’m very disappointed, Min Ji.” She started. (I told you, it’s going to be bad!)

 

            “I’m sorry Ma’am.” I bowed down lower.

 

            “You’ll be sent home to Pusan tomorrow.”

 

            What? “Yes Ma’am. I understand.” I don’t want to go home.

 

            “You may leave now. Prepare your things. I’ll call you tomorrow afternoon for your departure.”

 

            With that, I left the room.

 

            Jae is waiting for me at the lobby. When she saw me coming and crying, she quickly understood what is happening.

 

            “It’s okay, Jiji.”

 

            I shook my head.

 

            It won’t be okay.

 

 

~ Kyu-hyun’s P.O.V. ~

 

            I left the club right after Min Ji slapped me. My face still hurts, but something bothers me more.

 

            Is Min Ji okay?

 

            Did she get back to the hotel safely?

 

            I still have her I.D., how can she attend the seminar tomorrow?

 

            Her slap is pretty hard, oh well, I think it’s my fault anyway.

 

            I kissed her. I kissed her without even telling her. But is it that bad if I kissed her? (ELF’s don’t you want to be kissed by me?)

 

            Fine, I’ll drop by the hotel tomorrow. For now, I have to cool this mark of her palm on my face. And it’s probably better if I’ll let her mood cool down too.

 

            Our mission is successful. I made Pi Nam see that I could replace her in no time. I even made her look like a fool, playing with someone else’s emotions.

 

            Don’t you think you’re a fool, too, who plays with Min Ji’s emotions?

 

            Yah, I didn’t force her!

 

            But you black mailed her!

 

            But... but...

 

            No buts’! You still have her I.D. right? You’re such a meanie!

 

            Sheeesszz, my conscience sure talks a lot.

 

            It’s because you act like an idiot at times.

 

            Okay! Okay! I’ll give it to her tomorrow, that fine?

 

            I’m going crazy. I’m talking to myself again. Why am I like this?

 

 

~ The next day, afternoon ~

 

            I went directly at Min Ji’s room. I knocked thrice like what I did yesterday.

 

            An unfamiliar girl opened the door.

 

            “Is Min Ji there?” I asked, I pulled my face mask upward to cover my face more.

 

            “No. She was sent back to Pusan a while ago.”

 

            “Sent back?”

 

            “Yes. She went out yesterday without telling our adviser, so they sent her back as a punishment.”

 

            My mouth dropped open.

 

            It’s my fault. All mine. I should’ve asked for their permission first before pulling her out.

 

            “May I know her address?”

 

            The girl eyed me. “Why should I give it to you?”

 

            “Because she left something yesterday.”

 

            “You’re the one she went out with yesterday? Aish, I knew it. That girl has guts!”

 

            What is she talking about? “Can you give me her address?” I tried again. She’s babbling nonsense about Min Ji.

 

            “...She’s such a .”

 

            “Stop talking about her like that!” I shouted. The girl in front of me widened her eyes. My face mask fell from my face as I shouted.

 

            “O-oppa?” she stuttered.

 

            “What is happening here?” A lady approached us.

 

            I tried to calm myself down. “I’m sorry for causing trouble. I was just asking her something.” I eyed the girl.

 

            “Are you alright?” the lady asked the girl in front of me.

 

            “Yes. He’s just asking me something and I can’t hear him so he shouted it for me.”

 

            Good girl.

 

            “Okay then, go down after ten minutes Eun Hae, the seminar will begin soon.”

 

            “Okay.” Eun Hae answered.

 

 

            She faced me again after the lady left. “I don’t know her exact address, but I know someone who can help you.” She whispered and with that, she pulled me along to nowhere.

 

 

            “Yah! Hyeuk Jae!” she called out from the door where we re standing.

 

            A small girl opened the door. “Waeyo?”

 

            “Someone needs your help.” Eun Hae said and I know that’s my cue.

 

            “Annyeong! I’m Cho Kyu-hyun. I wonder if you could give me Min Ji’s address. She left something yesterday and I intend to give it back to her personally.”

 

            The girl in front of me froze. She nodded after a while and then she started running inside the room.

 

            Eun Hae and I remained at the door, waiting for her.

 

            “Here.” The girl said as she gave me a piece of paper.

 

            “Thank you—” I don’t know her name! “May I know your name?”

 

            “I’m Hyeuk Jae.” She smiled. “I’m Min Ji’s best friend.”

 

            Oh, her best friend. I bowed down, I feel like I should. “Thank you, Hyeuk Jae.”

 

            I faced the other girl, Eun Hae and thanked her too. Then I head straight out.

 

 

            What’s the use of giving her the I.D. now that she’s gone home?

 

            I need to apologize.

 

            Why apologize when you can just forget everything that had happened?

 

            Because...

 

            Because?

 

            This conscience is killing me.

 

            That’s why?

 

            No!

 

            Then why?

 

            Because! Because I don’t want to have an anti-fan!

 

            Fine. Lie to yourself.

 

            I called Teukie hyung and told him that I need to go somewhere. I bought the next plane ticket to Pusan and waited for my flight. When the passengers are called, I quickly run into the plane and took a seat. Now, all I have to do is wait.

 

            The plane trip isn’t long. I had my mask all along so no one actually noticed me. I rented a taxi to take me to the address given to me by Min Ji’s best friend.

 

            Finally, I’ll be able to see her.

 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

don't kill me guys.. hahah.. sorry for the late update..

 

anyway. Kyu deserves the slap, right? LOL.. 

 

uhmm, doesn't have much to say, just comment please? *pleads sincerely* >why am i pleading?<

 

hope you guys liked this one.. komawo

 

 

♦rhei_07♦