Princess Jiji and Prince Henry

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

 

                “So, how did you and Kyu-hyun knew each other?” Henry asked.

 

                “Uhmm, it’s a long story.” I shrugged off. It really is a long story. Who could’ve believe that we met each other at the mall, then, with some unexpected coincidences, ended up pretending we’re together, until he went there at Pusan just to apologize? That’s just… unbelievable.

 

                “We have loads of time.” He replied, smiling at me widely, showing off his dimples and making his eyes appear like a single line. Why does that look familiar?

 

                “We met each other at the mall.” I started and then I find myself actually enjoying reminiscing the happenings between me and Kyu-hyun. Henry laughed, once in a while and I can see that he’s really interested in what I’m saying. I told him everything, from that ruckus at the mall, to Kyu-hyun’s sudden appearance at the hotel, then the pretensions and, lastly, the events at Pusan. Except the ‘kissing’ part, of course.

 

~ Henry’s P.O.V. ~

 

                I listened closely at her story as we make our way to the back entrance of the building. I watched her smile, blush and her hair every now and then as she tells her story. She looks comfortable with me and it’s a relief that she does. My shy self finally went away, revealing the real, normal me. I like the easiness and comfort that exists between us. It seems… special.

 

                “So, Kyu-hyun almost begged my mom so that he may take me back here at Seoul.” She giggled as she ended her story. We’re at the back entrance now, waiting for the van.

 

                “Sounds fun?” someone asked in a dangerous tone behind our back.

 

                If my hair isn’t standing up already on my head, I’m pretty they would’ve. I shivered as an arm draped over my shoulder. I slowly turned my head on the side, hoping it’s not a killer or something worst at my back.

 

                I sighed in relief when I recognized Kyu-hyun and then I heard Min-ji snorted. She elbowed Kyu-hyun at his tummy and said “Fun.” in a mocking way.

 

                I giggled. Fun. I repeated in my head.

 

                The van pulled out from the building and stopped in front of us. Lee-teuk and Ye-sung sat up front, leaving us to decide who will sit on which seat at the back. I pulled Min-ji with me and pushed her at the rear end of the van. I pushed her until she reached the opposite window of the van so that she’ll be facing the window on her right and me on her left.

 

                “Move!” Kyu-hyun shouted, pushing me aside, away from Min-ji, leaving a huge space between me and her.

 

I stretched out my arm and put it on the space where Kyu-hyun will sit, and pointed my index finger at him when he turned around to settle down.

 

                “Yah!” he screamed, rubbing his .

 

                Yeah, my index finger hit the target.

 

                I quickly moved back on my previous seat and pushed Kyu-hyun aside, Min-ji helped me by pulling me toward her.

 

                “That’s great, Oppa.” She exclaimed, clinging her arm on me.

 

                “Henry, what are you doing to my –” Kyu-hyun’s speech was cut off by a loud thud.

 

                He hit his head on the ceiling of the car.

 

                Min-ji and I laughed first, and then the other members laughed too, pointing madly at Kyu-hyun who is now rubbing his head with his right hand and patting his hurt with his left.

 

                “Settle down now, okay? I’m starving.” Hee-chul yelled from the front. “And Kyu-hyun, I know you’re funny at times, but you don’t have to over do it just because someone special is here. Right, Min-ji?” he continued, now facing Min-ji.

 

                “Yes, Oppa.” Min-ji blushed.

 

                Kyu-hyun settled down beside me, giving me deadly glares now and then. When we arrived at the restaurant and went off the car, he pulled Min-ji with him and faced me.

 

                “Henry, listen.” He started while maintaining his grip on the struggling Min-ji.

 

                “Yes?” I replied, wondering if he’ll order me to stay away from her or something.

 

                “She’s my fan.” He stated. “If you want someone to be with, grab your own fan. I know you have a lot, so leave her alone. You’re off limits to her.” He said hardly. “Don’t even dare steal my fan away.”

 

                Off limit’s? and stealing? Is this a declaration of war? Is she even his?

 

                “You’ve only known her for less that a week.” I calmly said. Min-ji stopped struggling and stared at me.

 

                “And you’ve only known her for half a day.” Kyu-hyun replied, walking toward me and letting go of Min-ji.

 

                “Ani.” I smiled. “You’re wrong.”

 

                The other members have gone inside the restaurant because of the cold weather and I don’t intend on staying here much longer either. What needs to be said should be said.

 

                I stared at Min-ji who looks confused with my statement and then I shifted my eyes back on the more confused Kyu-hyun.

 

                “I’ve known my Princess Jiji since I was nine and she were seven.” I glanced at Min-ji and saw her eyes wander around, as if trying to remember something.

 

                “Your Princess Jiji?” Kyu-hyun asked, making me look at him again.

 

                “Yes.” I smiled wider at the both of them. “My Princess Jiji on the snowy white park one Winter night.”

 

                “Prince?” she asked as realization hit her.

 

                She remembered! She still remembers me!

 

 

~ Min-ji’s P.O.V ~

 

                I laughed on our way to the restaurant. I don’t know if the van is small for all of us or if I just feel all squeezed up between the car window and Henry. Well, Henry is avoiding any contacts at Kyu because he’ll give him deadly glares now and then. They look like a kid.

 

                When we arrived at the place, Kyu-hyun pulled me with him and forced me to face Henry. I struggled at his tight and angry touch, but his hold won’t loosen up.

 

                “Henry, listen.” Kyu-hyun started while maintaining his grip on me.

 

                “Yes?” Henry replied calmly.

 

                “She’s my fan.” He stated. “If you want someone to be with, grab your own fan. I know you have a lot, so leave her alone. You’re off limits to her.” He said hardly. “Don’t even dare steal my fan away.”

 

                Wait. What did he just said? I’m his fan and Henry is off limits to me? Is he jealous or what? I don’t know if I should be happy or sad or mad. Happy because he’s acting like one jealous boyfriend. Sad because he still calls me his fan after everything. And mad because he’s ordering my new friend away from me.

 

                “You’ve only known her for less that a week.” Henry said. I stopped struggling and stared at him.What is he talking about he’s only known me for a—

 

                “And you’ve only known her for half a day.” Kyu-hyun replied, continuing what my mind has been saying and letting go of me. He walked toward Henry and remained there.

 

                “Ani. You’re wrong.” I heard Henry said, almost a whisper.

 

                What is happening? What is Henry talking about? I can’t understand any of it! Have I met him somewhere before? Some time I can’t remember?

 

                “I’ve known my Princess Jiji since I was nine and she were seven.” Henry glanced at me, smiling brightly.

 

                “Your Princess Jiji?” Kyu-hyun asked, making me jump at his scary tone. He’s different now and I think he’s being pushed to his limit now.

 

                I’m scared, but my confusion overpowers my fear.

 

                Princess Jiji? I know I’ve heard that before, but where? I remember white, a white field or place and… a kid. A chubby kid.

 

                “Yes.” Henry’s smile got wider. “My Princess Jiji on the snowy white park one Winter night.”

 

~flashback~

 

                I cried hardly on the ground, clutching my bruised knee. It hurts a lot and I don’t think I’d be able to stand up again on my own. My playmates left me. They ran somewhere and I’m all alone.

 

                I tried to stand up again but fell on my back as I do so.

 

                “Help!” I cried out loud. I’m seven and I don’t want to die yet. It’s cold out here and I’m freezing.

 

                A voice spoke to me but I can’t understand what he says. I lift my head and saw a male kid, maybe one or two years older than me, stretching out his hand. He spoke again on that foreign tongue, so I backed off.

 

                What if he’s a kid kidnapper? Or a murderer? Or a kid who just wants to bully me after I stood up? What should I do then?

 

                “Ge-Gwe-Gwencha—” the boy in front of me struggled to say. “Gwenchanaaa?” he finally blurted out.

 

                I shook my head and showed him my bruised knee.

 

                He grabbed me on the arm and pulled me up. I stopped crying and wiped my tears off with my free hand, while my other hand holds this stranger’s arm for support. He helped me sit on one of the swings and ran away.

 

                Just as I thought. He’ll leave me alone here too, just like what everybody did. I started to cry again, louder and harder.

 

                “Ha-hajima.” A voice said after a few minutes. I looked up and saw the boy earlier.

 

                “I thought you left me too.” I whispered while wiping my tears away again. “I thought I was alone.”

 

                The boy just stared at me for a few moments. I don’t know if he can understand me, but I just got to say those things.

 

                He pulled out a white bag from his back and kneeled down in front of me. He murmured something again but I didn’t understand it.

 

                He started to apply medicine on my bruise.

 

                Someone shouted from afar and it startled me. The boy in front of me just shouted back and continued on what he was doing. Just then, an adult woman appeared on the park. She went to the boy in front of me and they talked for some time.

 

                “What’s your name?” the Ahjumma asked me.

 

                “Min-ji.” I replied.

 

                She talked again to the boy in front of me and smiled.

 

                “Jiji.” The boy in front of me said after putting a plaster on my bruise.

 

                “Jiji?” I asked.

 

                “He said you’re his Princess Jiji and he’s your Prince, so don’t cry anymore. Okay?” the Ahjumma told me while my hair gently.

 

                “Okay.” I smiled at the boy. “Prince.”

 

                He smiled at me and I smiled wider.

 

                “Aigoo, you’re cute.” The Ahjumma exclaimed.

 

                “Thank you.” I replied and tried to stand up to bow at her but ended up falling instead.

 

                They helped me stand up again, then the Ahjumma brought out a camera and smiled at us.

 

                “Let’s take a picture of the both of you.” She said to me. I nodded in response.

 

                Prince let me sat on the swing again and he stood by me. He looked at me one last time and then we both turned to face the camera.

 

                “Smile!” the Ahjumma shouted.

 

~end of flashback~

 

                “Prince?” I asked as the memory played freshly on my mind.

 

                Henry is my long lost Prince?

 



whoo.. after a ccentury.. an update at last. ^___^ mian hae..

 

O___O

 

 

♥COMMENTS ARE LOVED♥

 

 

♦rhei07♦