Apology

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

 

 

~Min Ji’s P.O.V. ~

 

            “What happened? I thought you’re going to stay there for five days?” my mom asked me as soon as I entered the house.

 

            “My mistake. I ran into something and I got into trouble and... And—” I started to sob and cry hard.

 

            I can’t tell my mom everything that had happened back in Seoul. I’ll be in a lot of trouble if I did.

 

            “It’s okay, Jiji. Rest now. I know you’re tired from your flight.” She motioned me to my room and I followed.

 

            I went in my room, locked the door and started crying.

 

            How did I end up crying here in my room when everything is so nice in the beginning?

 

 

 

            “Jiji! You have a visitor!”

 

            Eh? Visitor? Jae is still at Seoul, right? Who would visit me here except her?

 

            I reached out for my clock on the bed side.

 

            6:00 pm

 

            That late? Aish, I’m such a sleepy head now. (How can I help it? It feels so good to sleep when you’re depressed!)

 

            “Jiji! Visitor!” Mom called again.

 

            “Coming!” I shouted back.

 

            I quickly brush my teeth and change my clothes to proper attire of facing people. (I wore pajamas and tank top and I don’t think it’s advisable for anyone to see me like that.)

 

            I went down the stairs slowly, peeping at the lower floor to see who the visitor is.

 

            A man. A man with weird mask and shades and a very thick jacket.

 

            Why does that description look so familiar?

 

            I know I am completely visible to the stranger because he suddenly stood up and bowed at me.

 

            “Hi, Yuna.” He murmured.

 

            Don’t tell I’m right.

 

            He removed his glasses and mask. Then he gave me a smile, a sweet smile that I couldn’t resist if only... if only...

 

            “GET OUT!” I shouted. I pushed him outside and locked the door inside.

 

            “Mom, don’t let him enter our house, ever again.” I pleaded.

 

            “Why? He seems good.”

 

            “He’s not good, Mom. He’s the reason why I was sent back here.”

 

            “He is?”

 

            “Yes!”

 

            “Maybe you two just had a misunderstanding.”

 

            “There’s no misunderstanding. He got me into trouble. I don’t care if he’s my dream guy, or if he’s the member of Super Junior. I don’t care if there are a million fan girls out there dying just to touch his hands or kiss his lips. I don’t care if he’s my first kiss. I don’t care if I really like him! I just don’t care anymore!” I cried.

 

            “Jiji.”

 

            “Umma, please.” I begged. I dropped on my knees and cried. Mom hugged me tightly saying it’s fine. I nodded but there’s no assurance in my mind.

 

            I really like Kyu-hyun, but getting me into trouble and ruining my reputation at school is enough. What if he’s back to ruin everything else left for me?

 

 

~Kyu-hyun’s P.O.V. ~

 

            “There’s no misunderstanding. He got me into trouble. I don’t care if he’s my dream guy, or if he’s the member of Super Junior. I don’t care if there are a million fan girls out there dying just to touch his hands or kiss his lips. I don’t care if he’s my first kiss. I don’t care if I really like him! I just don’t care anymore!” she cried.

 

            I’m still at their door, eavesdropping to whatever she’ll say about me. But the things I just heard are enough for me to hate myself. Am I really that bad?

 

            She likes me.

 

            I would’ve been so happy to hear that if the situation isn’t like this.

 

            Being liked by a person is a huge thing. Even though I know I had a lot of fans, not all of them really care about the real me. Not all of them will stay by my side forever.

 

            Fans are people who love you today, but will love and marry someone in the future. They can never be truly yours.

 

            The truth beneath that sinks bitterly into me.

 

            I’m alone and no one really cares about me. They just like me for my looks and voice. Without those two, no one would even notice Cho Kyu-hyun. Without Super Junior, I would be nothing but a spoiled rich son of two people.

 

            I started to walk away from Min Ji’s house. Upon my arrival, I really thought she’d greet me with the same enthusiasm at the hotel. But she yelled at me and pushed me out of their house.

 

            Where should I go now?

 

 

            “Mr. Cho?”

 

            I turned and saw the door of the house of Min Ji open, her Mom smiling brightly at me.

 

            “I know you’re tired and you went a long way just to visit my Jiji. Would you like to stay for the night?”

 

            Another figure went out from the door.

 

            “Just for one night, Cho Kyu-hyun.” Min Ji stated each word clearly.

 

            I shrugged my shoulder. It’s so obvious that she doesn’t want me to! Why would I accept that offer?

 

            “No, thanks. I’d stay at a hotel.”

 

            “No, Mr. Cho. I insist.” Her mom pulled me into the house gladly.

 

            Well, better accept this than to have another anti-fan of yours.

 

 

 

            “So, Mr. Cho, how is Lee Teuk and the other members?” Aunt Min Yu, mom of Min Ji, asked me.

 

            “They’re fine. Just busy with the schedules.”

 

            “Oh, I hope they won’t get sick because of their hectic schedules.” She sounded really worried.

 

            “Don’t worry, Auntie, they still have time to rest. And our managers make sure that we’re on good health.”

 

            “Oh, okay.” She said happily. “Do you want to rest after eating your dinner?”

 

            “Yes, please.” Better sleep than cause another trouble.

 

            “Okay, I’ll prepare the sofa for you. I’m sorry we don’t have an extra room.”

 

            “It’s okay, Auntie. Thanks.”

 

 

            “Go back to Seoul early tomorrow. They should be looking for you.” Min Ji said as she leaves the table.

 

 

 

            The sofa isn’t that comfortable as I was expecting. It’s hard and small. But I can’t even complain.

 

            “Ah! I can’t do this!” I stood up and wander across the living room.

 

            The house is small, but big enough for two people. There are pictures in the wall and it’s mostly Min Ji’s. She’s chubby when she’s younger and she always has that warm smile on display.

 

            There’s nothing much interesting in the house so I put out my PSP and started playing.

 

            “Can’t sleep?” a voice echoed through the house.

 

            I saw a glimpse of a shadow from Min Ji’s room.

 

            “Min Ji?”

 

            “Who else? Expecting to see a ghost?”

 

            “No, just confirming.”

 

            The whole figure went out from the darkness now. I can see her face and her eyes. Her eyes are swollen, like she’s been crying the whole day. I stared at her eyes more, hoping she’s not crying anymore. I sighed when I found no sign of tears on her face.

 

            “What are you staring at?”

 

            “Nothing. It’s just hard to see you now it’s dark.”

 

            “Why are you here? Honestly tell me.”

 

            “Because I forgot to give you your I.D.” I lied as I showed her the I.D.

 

            “I don’t need that now. You shouldn’t have wasted your time.” She replied, but she still snatched the I.D. from my hand.

 

            “And I want to apologize for everything that I did wrong to you.”

 

            “...”

 

            “Min Ji?”

 

            “Ye-yes?”

 

            “I’m sorry.”

 

            I felt her stand up.

 

            “Where are you going?” I asked as I pulled her hands.

 

            “Outside.” She calmly said. “Want to come?”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            I let her pull me out. There’s no one outside now, since it’s already past midnight. The lights on the street blinded me at first, but my eyes quickly adjusted on it in no time. She pulled me in a basketball court. It’s dark there because no one is around except us. She tugged my arm and motioned me to sit down.

 

            “Look!” she pointed upwards.

 

            I followed the tip of her fingers and found the blazing moon. It’s orange! And it’s full!

 

            “Wow.” Is all I can say.

 

            “Yeah, wow.” She giggled.

 

            “It’s beautiful.”

 

            “I know.” She sighed and leaned her head on my shoulder.

 

            “Are you really mad at me?” I asked. I just need to know!

 

            “Yes.”

 

            I flinched. She’s mad? “Then, would you forgive me?”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            Whoa, this is fast. “Really?”

 

            “No.”

 

            “Huh?”

 

            “Kidding. I’ll forgive you. Not because I’m your fan, but because you went here just to say sorry.” She lifted her head and smiled at me.

 

            “Yah, I told you I went here to give you your I.D. back. Who told you that I came here to apologize?”

 

            “My mom did.”

 

            “What? Is she a mind reader to say such things?”

 

            “I believe everything that my mom tells me. She may not be a mind reader, but she had a degree on Psychology. She can interpret people’s behavior.”

 

            “What else did she tell you, then?”

 

            “Uhmm, she told me that I could forgive you anytime.”

 

            “Then your mom is right.” I laughed.

 

            “She told me another thing, but she told me that she needs more time to confirm it.”

 

            “Really? What is it?”

 

            “Secret.”

 

            I laughed again. “Okay, I won’t force you to tell me. Just answer me truthfully.”

 

            “What is it? Ask me. As long as I know the answer, I’ll answer your question truthfully.” She replied and then she lay flatly on the ground, stretching her hands up.

 

            “Do you really forgive me now?”

 

            “Are you sincerely asking for my forgiveness?”

 

            “Yes.”

 

            “Then prove it. Prove to me that you’re sincere.” She giggled.

 

            How can I do that? How can I show her my sincerity? “Uhmm. How?”

 

            “I don’t know. Think of something.”

 

            I know! I stood up and she sat up straight.

 

            “Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...” I sang and danced in front of her, trying to look sincere and serious.

 

            “Okay! Okay! I forgive you.” She laughed. It’s the third round of me singing the same song over and over again. I’m almost out of breath.

 

            I slump my body beside her. “Thank you.”

 

            She laughed again. “Komawo, Kyu-hyun oppa.”

 

            “For what?”

 

            “For making my sacrifices worth sacrificing.”

 

            “Sacrifices?”

 

            “Yes. Like my time. My reputation. My first kiss...” she trailed off staring at me.

 

            I stared at her too. I gulped when I saw her her lips. Tempting.

 

             I leaned closer to her. “We didn’t do that last thing properly. How about I’ll do it properly now?” I invited, still leaning on her.

 

            I heard her gulp too. “Uhmm—” her voice is shaking.

 

            I smirked. “Yes, Min Ji?”

 

            She pushed me to the ground yelling “If you could catch me!”

 

            I laughed and chased her. “I will!”

 

            After running for like thirty minutes, I finally got a hold on her. “There! Got you!” I shouted.

 

            She laughed nervously but nodded at the same time.

 

            I pulled her closer and held her face in between my hands.

 

            “Kyu-hyun oppa?”

 

            “Yes?”

 

            She just closed her eyes in reply. I laughed.

 

            Should I do this? Could I do this? Without hurting her? Without making her sacrifice again?

 

            Could I really do this?

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

i updated this too!! whoo.. took me the whole day.. hahah.. anyway, did you guys like it? 

 

should Kyu do it?

 

or not?

 

>undecided<

 

LOL

 

♦rhei_07♦