A Fan

A Tour At Seoul

 

 

                I stared at her face; her closed eyes; the sweat flowing from her forehead down to her chin; her rough breath and endless gulps.

 

                I simply watched every flinch of her muscle.

 

                “Oppa.” Her trembling lips moved slightly.

 

                I smiled.

 

                She her lips again and bit the lower one in place. She looks so seductive. (y Kyu surfacing.)

 

                I rested my forehead on hers, silently suppressing y Kyu deep, deep, deep down, breathing heavily on her face as if answering every outburst of air from her. Then, i gently kissed the tip of her nose.

 

                I felt her breathing stop, and then i burst out laughing. I took a step back and rolled (literally) on the cold floor of the court.

 

                “Oppa!” she shouted, staring at me.

 

                I got up and looked at her, still grinning. “Yah, Jiji...” my evil grin got wider as her face drained out of color. “I have a really high kissing fee. Can you afford my price?” I continued.

 

                “Ji-Ji... Jiji?”

 

                “Isn’t that how your Mom call you?”

 

                Her round eyes got wider. “And... And fee?”

 

                “I’m an idol! A member of Super Junior! What do you expect?” I teased more. (I’m Evil Kyu, remember?)

 

                “I... I...I hate you!” she screamed, stomping on her feet on the ground hardly and loudly.

 

                I followed her to their house. When she approached the door, she faced me.

 

                “What are you doing?” she asked.

 

                “Uhmm, following you. Then maybe getting some sleep?”

 

                “Oh, I see—“ she smiled. “Go away!”

 

                She banged the door close in my face, letting me hear the grunts of the lock as she twisted it brutally.

 

                I sighed. And that’s how I end up sleeping outside.

 

Kidding.

 

I sat in front of their door. Waiting for someone to open it. Hoping it’s Min Ji who’ll open it.

 

                That girl. She’s quite crazy, right? She gave me a slap back at Seoul when I kissed her on the lips and now she want me to kiss her here? I don’t want to get a slap from her again. “It’s a pretty hard slap anyway.” I murmured, rubbing my cheek which recieved the slap.

 

                “It is?” a voice whispered behind me.

 

                I turned and saw a shadow behind the door. I nodded at her.

 

                She slowly slipped out of the door, staring at my hand in my cheek. She sat beside me, frowning vigorously.

 

                “What?” I asked when she finally settled herself down.

 

~Min Ji’s P.O.V.~

 

                “What?” he asked.

 

                I frowned more.

 

                I’m not frowning because I’m mad, okay? I’m frowning because I hate being this way. Why can’t I even stay mad at him for even an hour? Why can’t I ignore him and his excuses? Why can’t I just pretend that all of this is not happening?

 

                WHY?

 

                “Hey, you’re scaring me.” He murmured.

 

                “What? Am I scary?”

 

                “No. But your silence is. What are you thinking anyway?”

 

                Me? I’m thinking about you, of course! I want to know why you came all the way here to apologize when you could’ve just forgotten everything that happened at Seoul. I want to know why you remembered my name out of your thousand fans. I want to know why am I feeling this way!

 

                “Hey!” he hit me on the head.

 

                Wait, he hit me?

 

                I faced him, rubbing my head. “What is that for?”

 

                “For you to wake up! You don’t have to dream about me when I’m right here by your side.” He snorted.

 

                This person... really... annoys me! “I’m not even thinking about you!” I reasoned, clutching my fist on the air.

 

                “Really? Then why are you blushing?”

 

                “I’m not!”

 

                “You are!”

 

                “Not!”

 

                “There! You’re back to your normal self!” he laughed.

 

                I stared at him. Normal self?

 

                “You’re weird, Jiji.” He laughed again, poking my cheeks which is now burning hot.

 

                “You’re weirder!” I shouted as I started tugging at his curly hair.

 

                “Don’t mess my hair!”

 

                “It’s already messy, even without my help!”

 

                “It’s not!”

 

                “Yes, it is!”

 

                “No!”

 

                “Yes!”

 

                “But you still like me, right?”

 

                “Yes!”

 

                He held my hands suddenly. “Yes?”

 

                Wait, could I replay on that last question?

 

                “But you still like me, right?” he asked.

 

                “Yes!” I shouted.

 

                Oops, what did I just admitted?

 

                “You like me.” He stated again in a matter-of-factly tone.

 

                “I’m your fan. Of course I do.” I tried to escape from the truth.

 

                I like him. Why does he even have to ask? Isn’t it obvious enough? I wouldn’t be here fighting with him if I don’t, right?

 

                “A fan.” He sighed. He let go of my hands and he stared at the skies again. It’s balzing blue now, it’s amost sunrise.

 

                “Come inside and get some sleep. You’ll have a long trip tomorrow back to Seoul.” I stood up and head to the door.

 

                He pulled my hand and stood up too. “You’re coming with me.” He smiled.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________

 

 update.. update.. LOL

 ATTENTION!

 i need help.

 what would you like them to do back at Seoul?

a) let Minji go back to the seminar?

b) let Kyu introduce her to the rest of the guys

c) don't let Minji go with Kyu at Seoul

d) i don't know! >LOL<

 

thanks for the comments, readers and subscribers..

 LOVE YAH GUYS!

 

♦rhei♦