chapter 8

love triangle!!!??

The bell rang for lunch and you dicided to meet up with L.joe oppa for lunch but apparently someone had different plans. You walked to the lunch room and didnt see teen top anywhere but you atleast knew that L.joe was here, he walked you to school.You wondered are they skipping today? But even if they would come back for lunch you where just about to walk when L walked passed you and wispered in your ear "L.joe is in the abandon classroom D~4". You looked at him counfused "what"? you said.

 

"your looking for L.joe right"? he asked

 

"Yeah but how did you know"? you asked

He didnt answer and just walked to infinite's table. You didnt know if you could trust him but you knew that L.joe did like abandon places so you walked down to D~4 and found something that broke your heart he was kissing Hyuna!! You couldnt believe what you just saw you always had a  crush on L.joe and he knew that to. With that you ran down the hall and bumped into L and fell. L picked you up and saw you crying. He held your shoulder and asked whats wrong. You told him everything and he listened. In his mind it broke his heart to see you cry, so he listened to you and cared for you. With that a great friendship started betwwen the two of you. Then you noticed that you where in L's arms in the middle of the hallway, you could hear people saying more romurs and some of them envyed  you, but you didnt care because you just needed someone by you right now. 

 

L.joe was walking down the hall when he saw the seen, he quickly ran to you and L. He pulled you away from L but you just went back to L's side. "~~~~~ ah whats wrong why are you with this guy"? L.joe asked

 

"Because he's there for me when your not" you said as a tear fell down your cheeck.

 

With that L took you away from L.joe and took you to the rooftop. "L oppa thank you for helping me when i feel down. You remind me of someone i used to know as a kid, He would always listen to my problems and be there for me".

 

Then you heard a sudden sigh coming from L. "oppa whats wrong" you asked. "~~~~~~ can i tell you the truth" he asked. " yeah oppa what is it" 

 

"About this childhood friend of yours that was ....... me"  Then he pulled a picture out it was with you him and L.joe (It was the one that L.joe had but just the two of you)

 

"Yyyou meaan thatt you where the other kid that was always there for me"? He nodded and suddenly you had a flash back~

 

FLASH BACK~

 

You  where on the play ground with L.joe and L playing tag when you suddenly fell and L.joe oppa just asked if you were ok and hugged you to make you feel better while L was taking care if you and putting a band aid on for you.

 

"thank you oppa your the best" you kissed his check and ran away "OPPA NOW YOUR IT" you yelled while running away from him

 

He suddenly yelled back and said " im gonna get you ~~~~~~"

 

Then suddenly L.joe grabbed your hand and ran away from L, leaving him at the park by himself , after you guys left 9 year old L sat under the slide and waited and waited until you guys came back with ice cream. You gave L his ice cream and said "oppa sorry for leaving we went to get ice cream"

 

ENG OF FLASH BACK