chapter 22

love triangle!!!??

When you guys arrived home everyone was in their own rooms. You went into your room and saw woohyun in there. "W-Why are you in my room?" you asked. "I was waiting for you to come home because i know there was probably something special that happened" He smirked. "Noooooo not really so you can go to your room now" You said as you pushed him out your door. "YAH ~~~~~ tell me what happened?!" He screamed. "How do you know something happened" You asked. "WAIT did you spy on us" You yelled at him. "NO i wouldnt do that" He said and went to his room. The you recieved a text it was from woohyun it read: "He always liked you he never had the nerves and today he said he was finally going to tell you". You smiled and went to go change for bed. 

 

NEXT DAY

You woke up and got ready for school. After you got ready you went outside and woke up all the other members. You went and woke up L and Dongwoo last because of the heavy sleepers they are. Hoya told you to just wake up L and he would wake up Dongwoo. You went to wake up L up and when you shook him he grabbed your waist and pulled you in bed. "Just 5 more minutes ok babe" he asked. You blushed and nodded. Soon Sunggyu went into the room and quickly shut the door. You stood up and made L get up. "Its time for school get ready" You said. He hugged you and gave you a peck on the lips. You walked out and saw breakfast on the table. "Who made breakfast?" you asked. Everyone looked at Woohyun and he smiled. You went to hug him "Oppa your the best" You said. Then L walked out and saw you hug Woohyun. "hey what about your boyfriend" He asked. You smiled and went to give him a hug. "WAIT WHAT BOYFRIEND" Sungyeol yelled. You laughed and L noddded and pulled you beside him "Yep this girl now belongs to me" he joked. 

You guys went to school holding hands behind infinite. When you arrived at the school gates the drama had started. The word where all the girls ask when your with infinite teen top or any other kingka. 

"Why would he like her"

"Shes so ugly why is she with our L"

"Their holding hands why"

 

You ignored them and just kept walking. The rumor spreaded quickly and soon the whole school knew about you two. Class started and you and L sat together. After a few hours the lunch bell rang and you packed your things. L grabbed your hands and the two of you went to lunch. You were walking to lunch until a hand grabbed the other hand that L wasnt holding. You turned around and saw L.joe. "What do you want" You asked. " Tell me this rumor isnt true" He said. "Im sorry i cant do that i would be lying" You said and yanked your hand away. You and L kept walking and whenyou arrived at lunch everyone got quiet. "Go eat lunch i'll be right back" You said and pushed L towards infinite's table. You went to the roof top and looked at the sky. You just looked at the sky and cleared everything in your mind. When you were walking back to the cafiteria Hyuna and her gang stopped you. "So your now L's girl huh" one asked. "Hyuna what do you want you dont even like L you like L.joe" You said. "So i still love torturing you" she said and laughed. You rolled your eyes and tried to walk away but they wouldnt let you.

 

Hyuna slapped you and pushed you to the ground. You tried to get back up but they held you down. Hyuna started beating you up and next thing you know everything went black. You woke up and you were in the hospital room. You looked around but nobody was there. You heard the door open and closed your eyes. You opened them alittle and saw it was L.joe then you quickly closed your eyes.

"You dont have to pretend i know your awake" He said.

 

"Oh hehe" You scratched you head. "What am i doing here" You asked

 

"Hyuna beat you up and you fainted" He said as he handed you a cup of water.

 

"Oh." You said and sat up to get the cup.

 

"How long was i out" You asked

 

"Umm about an hour or so"he said. You nodded.

 

"Can i see your phone" You asked.

 

"You dont have to call L he's on his way" He said. You nodded. Then the door suddenly bust open "~~~~~~~~~!!!" L came running in. "Are you ok?" "Are you hurt?" He kept asking you questions. "Oppa im fine" You said with a smile. Then he hugged you. "Oh my goodness when he called me you had me so worried." He said. 

 

"Im sorry oppa ill try to be safer next time" You said. He hugged you and kissed your forehead. 

 

"Ahem'' L.joe said. 

 

"Oh yea thank you so much for helping her and bringing her here i dont know what i would do without you being here to help her" L said.

 

L.joe felt a pain in his heart *That should be me that hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. If it wasnt for Hyuna i would be ~~~~~'s boyfriedn not L* he tought to himself. 

 

Soon that day the dismissed you from the hospital and L walked you home. "Its been so weird without you home these pass days" L said. You laughed "Its been 3 days Oppa not even a week" L looked at you "Still it felt like a year without you home" he said and planted a kiss on your cheek. You blushed and smiled. "Oh yea ~~~~~~~ how about we move into the same room since you kind of took Woohyun's room you can now come sleep with me" L suggested. "Yea we could do that. Woohyun oppa would probably like his room back. He won't have to sleep with Sunggyu oppa anymore" you said.

 

When you guys arrived home L told woohyun about the idea and Woohyun didnt like it "Are you sure you wont do anything? I dont want ~~~~~~ waking up pregnant" He said. You laughed "Oppa do you not trust me?" You asked. "I trust you just not L" He said. "YAH you think i would do that?" L asked. "Im waiting until marriage" He said. You laughed "Woohyun oppa nothing will happen i'll be fine" you said. Then after 20 minutes of explaining to Woohyun nothing would happen he finally agreed. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i havent updated in FOREVER but i've been busy with school and all im so sorry please enjoy this new chapter ^^