chapter 11 ~ Hyuna

love triangle!!!??

You were walking to school with L and you saw L.joe at the front gate. Then L wispered in your ear "dont worry about him just ignore him" you nodded and walked pass L.joe but he pulled you back. You tried to yank your hand away but his grip was to strong for you. He pulled you facing him and next thing his lips landed on yours, your eyes shot wide open and pushed him away. Little did you know that hyuna was watching everything though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On your way to English class a group of girls blocked your way. "Hi excuse me i need to get to class can you please let me by"? you asked 

 

"Oh really you need to get to class to bad no one tells us to move little girl mostly if your stealing a man from us" said a girl

 

"umm im not little im the same age as you and im not stealing anyone's man so let me through" you said

 

"Oh reall then what where you doing with L.joe in front of the gate this morning, you know that L.joe belongs to me" said Hyuna

 

"Im not stealing L.joe i dont even like him okay now let me through" you said but inside you knew that you were lying to yourself.

 

"We'll let you through on on condition" said Hyuna

 

"what" you asked

 

"follow us and if you try to run we'll hunt you down and kill you understand" said Hyuna. You nodded and followed them.

While in class L was wondering where you were.

 

"You followed Hyuna and her crew to the end of the hallway where there was a classroom that no one bothered to touch. You followed them in and sat down infront of them. They pulled  out a contract and it said "I Kim ~~~~~ will  not bother, and talk to L.joe". At first you didnt want to sign it but at the end of the contract it said if i do not sign this or break this rule i will be tourtured and punished no matter if your in school or not, so you had no choice but to sign it after you signed the contract you quickly left but  before you could run hyuna said something else "Kim ~~~~~ not only L.joe but the rest of teen top too understand dont tell anyone about this" You nodded and ran out.

 

Once you got to class "KIM ~~~~~~~ YOURE 15 MINUTES LATE WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ON A DATE OR WHAT" The teacher yelled at you " Mr.Choi im sorry i was late because i was helping water the garden in the rofftop today" You lied "You do that every day and your never late" Mr.Choi said "forget it go to your seat" . While walking to your seat Ricky waved at you, you ignored him and went to your seat "sorry Ricky i just cant talk to you if only you knew why" you thought. Once the lunch bell rang Ricky turned around "Noona whats wrong with you today"? he asked. You shook your head and with that you packed your stuff and ran out of the classroom. While on your way to lunch L.joe ran to you and you quickly ran into the girls bathroom "This is going to be hard" you thought you went in on of the stalls and texted L "Oppa meet me infront of the girls bathroom" "Why there lets meet in the lunch room" he replied " Oppa i cant please just this time" you begged "Alright i'll see you there" he replied. Right when you where about to leave you heard the door open and a girl say "I bet she cant last 2 days without talking to teen top" the voice sounded like jihyun "Right but she didnt have a choice anyways" the other one said and you could reconize that voice from anywhere it was hyuna. Once they walked out you opened the stall and ran out causing you to bump into L. "Oh Oppa have you waited long" you asked "nope just got here" he replied. "lets go get lunch" you said as you dragged him to the lunch room.  Once you entered you saw teen top and 4 minute stare at you but you didnt care and pulled L to the table where infinite was. 

 

"hey" you greeted infinite and they all greeted back. "so i heard you totally ignored teen top today huh" said Woohyun. "its nothing" you said. "Yes it is!! they are like your bestfriends" said sungyeol. "not anymore" you said in a dead tone. With that the whole table got quiet.

After lunch you and L went to the rooftop and he asked what was the matter with you and teen top. You told him its nothing to worry about. "Its 4 minute isnt it" he asked "how do you know" you asked "because they always do this, its ok if you dont talk to teen top but atleast tell me what happened" He said. "Fine it was them, they made me do it it was if i dont sign it i get bullied and and i do sign it but talk to them i still get bullied" you said. After you finished explaining to L he promised he wouldnt tell anyone. The bell rang you he walked you to class then you relized something the feeling that you use to feel with L.joe you are now feeling with L. "does that mean i like L?!" you said to yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you enjoyed ^^