chapter 14

love triangle!!!??

You woke and saw yourself in a dark room soon 5 girls came out "4 minute" you thought to yourself.You saw them walking towards you and you knew that this couldnt be good. "Well Kim ~~~~~~ looks like you broke the contract and you know what that means" Hyuna said. "I didnt me-" You got cut off as JiYoon hit you with a bat. You felt dizzy and soon everything went black again.

 

Infinite ended up walking to your house to see if you got home safely. They ringed the door bell and your aunt opened the door. "may we speak to ~~~~~ please m'am" Sunggyu asked politley. "She hasnt come home yet" she answered. Sunggyu quickly bowed goodbye and ran to Teen Top's home. He kicked the door and ran in "Yah! Do you know how to knock" Cap yelled. "Where is she" Sunggyu yelled. "Who she? Oh you mean ~~~~~~~ we dont know she's probably with L.joe". Chunji answered. Soon L.joe walked into the room. "infinite what are you doing here" L.joe asked. "Wait you were home the whole time" Ricky asked. "Yea Wh-" L.joe got cut off as L ran out. "Yah!! Hyung where are you going" Sungjong yelled. Soon infinite and teen top was following L. They ended up at 4 minute's warehouse. "If she wasnt with L.joe they must have kiddnapped her" L said and they all busted into 4 minute's ware house. 

 

"Oppa what are you doing here" Gayoon asked innocently.  "Dont oppa me" Hoya yelled "Where is she" L and L.joe yelled at the same time. "Wow for people who hate eachother you guys think and say the same things" Jihyun said "Who do you mean by she" Hyuna asked. "We know you took noona where is Kim ~~~~~~~~" Ricky yelled. "RIcky dont yell at your noona like that you think we would kidnapped the poor little ~~~~~~" Hyuna asked. "Your not my noona your a witch" Ricky said. "Well if you didnt kidnap her let us check your rooms." L said. "oppa we have personal things" Jiyoon said. L and the rest of infinite seperated and went into each room, while teen top held 4 minute back except for L.joe who followed infinite. Then suddenly Woohyun yelled ~~~~~~~ and everyone rushed to the room he was in including 4 minute "What is she doing here!" 4 minute asked pretending to be shocked. Hoya shot them a dealth glare and they shut up. L quickly picked you up and ran to the hostpital. L.joe was about to pick you up to but L beat him at it "hate you L im supose  to be her super hero not you" He screamed in his head. 

 

once L got you to the hostpital they got you into the emergency room and L quickly called infinite "Sunggyu Hyung bring the rest of infinite to the hostpital im here and ~~~~~~ just got into the emergency room. 10 minutes later Infinite arived at the hospital with teen top "why'd you bring them" L asked. "They followed" Sungjong said. The doctor came out "Are any of you her family,relative, Etc." The doctor asked. They all looked at each other soon Sunggyu came up and lied and said he was your brother. The doctor pulled him to the other side and told him that there isnt positive news and there is a 85% that you could die and a 15% that you could live but he will try his best to save you. Sunggyu fell into tears and he bowed to the  doctor and went back to infinite. "Hyung what did he say" Woohyun asked as the rest of infinite crowded to him. "T-they might not be able to save her" He said as he shed more tears soon L went to sit down and fell into tears along with the rest of infinite. "What happened why are you all crying" Niel asked. Cap smacked him in the head and whispered to Niel what he thought happened " ~~~~~~~ died, But dont tell L.joe" Cap said. Teen top all believed him and they started crying to except for L.joe who had no idea what happened. "Guys what happened dont tell me" L.joe said as he turned and looked at the emergency room. Chunji went and  patted his shoulder "Sorry buddy" he said as the rest of teen top stood up to leave. Once they got to the door L.joe bursted into tears. "~~~~~~~ Im so sorry for letting hyuna kill you!!!! i love you kim~~~~~~" He yelled and everyone looked at him. 'What are you talking about" Sungyeol said. "She didnt die its just a possibility" Dongwoo added. "What!!!" l.joe screamed and stormed out. Around 3 O'clock the doctors finally let visitors come in infinite ran in and saw your phone ringing. L went and saw it was your Aunt they trew the phone around until Sunggyu decided to be the one to pick it up. 

 

'Hello" He answered

 

"Are you out with ~~~~~" She asked

 

"Yes m'am." He replied

 

"Can you please bring her home now its really late" She asked

 

'Auntie im sorry to tell you this but ~~~~~ is in the hospital and she has a 15% chance of staying alive" He said. Then the other line was gone 15 minutes later your aunt arrived and ran to your room "You guys did it didnt you" she asked as she shot them a dealth glare. "No M'am we are her friends from school and the Queenkas of the school beat her up. L here managed to bring her to the hospital in time though" Sunggyu explained.  She nodded and ran out of the room. "Mr.doctor im kim ~~~~~~ from room 8D may i ask what happened and her results" Your aunt asked. "Ahhh yes ~~~~~ from room 8D, i am very sorry to let you know that she has a very low chance of dying" The doctor explained. Your aunt nodded and asked him one last question before he left. "Doctor do you know who cause this and what the boys have to do with it" she asked. 'Ahh those boys they brought her here and no sorry i dont know who caused this. Luckily the boys did bring her in time though or she would be died" He said. Your aunt  bowed and left. Once she got back to the room the boys quickly stood up and bowed. "Im relying on your boys to take care of her when im not here" She eyed them and left. "Who knew that auntie can be so mean" Dongwoo said. "She's just a carring person" Sunggyu said.

 

Once it was night time infinite played rock paper sissior shoot to see who would stay with you and woohyun won. Soon that night woohyun couldnt sleep. "~~~~~~Ah please dont die on me tonight please i would hate if you haught me and plus L would be really sad. ~~~~~~ ah i know you cant hear me right now but L really loves you he probably loves you more than anyone in the world".