chapter 13

love triangle!!!??

"Watch ~~~~ your gonna suffer for the rest of your life" Hyuna said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hyuna walked down the hall and saw the rest of 4 minute. She ran to them and wispered something to them that made them all smirk. Then the bell rang for dismissal and you ran out of the school just incase 4minute was going to kill you or L.joe was going to ask whats wrong again. Once you got out of the school gates you heard breathing behind you hard breathing. You turned around and saw L standing there like someone was trying to kill him so he had to run 10 miles. "For a girl you run really fast" He said still patting. "Hehe really im so sorry i didnt know you were following me" You told with a weak smile. "Its ok i wanted to walk you home just incase any trouble comes" He said. You smile and you two both walked home together until his phone rang.

 

"Yah were are you dont you know what today is" Sunggyu oppa told him

 

"Hyung im sorry im walking ~~~~~ home so ill be a little late" he said

 

"Fine but you better be with ~~~~~ if your not and i find out your lying im going to kill you" Sunggyu said

 

"Hyung tell ~~~~~ i said hi" Sungjong yelled 

 

"Me too" as the rest of infinite also screamed in the phone

 

"If your with her that is" Sunggyu said and hung up.

 

"Go ahead ill be fine from here" You said

 

"No its still a long way what if 4minute shows up or something" He said

 

"Its ok if you have to be somewhere go ahead dont worry about me oppa" You said.

 

"Alright but if there is anything call me right away" He said. You nodded. Said your goodbyes and left. While walking you felt someone following you but when you turned around there was no one there. You shruggged and just kept walking. Then this time you heard footsteps you turned and found a guy following you. He looked like a bodygaurd. You started to walk again and you turned around and he was still following you. You started to run and he started runnung to. Then it stop you didnt hear footstep or anything you fell to the floor and everything was balck.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Sorry i know my chapters are short but i hope you enjoy it ^^