chapter 18

love triangle!!!??

When you arrived home everything was empty except for your room then you found a note on your table. It read: 

  Dear ~~~~~~~~,

          Auntie is going away because i have some buisness to do. The house will also be shut down until i get back so i wish you good luck on finding a place to stay. You probably know why im leaving but you have 2 days to pack your things until they come and shut the house down. Goodbye and goodluck.

                                                 Your Aunt.

 

"She owes rent again" You thought to yourself. "Who am i going to go to now" You thought. "Oh infinite" You yelled. "Wait but L is mad at me" You said again. "Oh Teen top" You said. You started to pack your stuff. After you were done you called L.joe.

"Oppa can i come stay with you" You asked

 

"Why whats wrong with your aunt's house? Dont tell me she owes rent again" he said.

 

"Yea she does how do you know oppa" You asked

 

"Ever since we where young she did. You might not remember because of your mempry lost" He said

 

"Oh. So can i stay with you" You asked again

 

"Sure when are you coming" He asked.

 

"Um tonight" You said and hung up. Then you heard a knock on the door. You went downstairs and saw infinite outside, Without L. "Ottoke" You said. You opened the door and saw Sunggyu's eyes widened. "Oppa you finally have eyes" You joke. Then he gave you a death glare. 

 

"~~~~~~~~ what happened to your house" Woohyun said.

 

"Oh im moving out" You said.

 

"Where" They all asked.

 

"Umm some where" You said

 

"Are you going with your aunt" Sunggyu asked. You shook your head.

 

"im going without my aunt she left because of business." You said. 

 

"Then where are you going'' Songyeol asked.

 

"To teen top's ware house" You blurted out and covered your mouth.

 

"WHAT" they all said.

 

"Umm nothing i meant im going to teen top's warehouse to vist" You lied.

 

"Stop lying ~~~~~~ we know you to well now" Woohyun said

 

"Dang it" You said.

 

"Come and stay with us" Sunggyu said.

 

"What no i cant" You said.

 

"Forget about L and come live with us instead of teen top please''Woohyun begged wth his agyeo. 

 

"Ugh you know i cant say no to your agyeo" You said. Then agreed to go live with them. You took ouy your phone and called L.joe.

 

"oh hi babe whats up" He said

 

"Umm oppa theres a problem" You said

 

"What happened" He asked.

 

"Umm so my aunt found out about infinite and told me to stay with them" You lied.

 

"Oh really? Ok then i guess if your aunt said so. I really hoped that you could stay  with us but its ok"He said and hung up. "He's mad" You told infinite. "Who cares lets go" Woohyun said. They took your stuff and left.

 

When you arrived at infinite's warehouse you opened the door and again L walked out "Hyungs where were you guys im starving" Then he saw you "What are you doing here he asked. "Shes living with us" Dongwoo said. "WHAT" L screamed. "Yep shes now living with us. So take care of her well" Sunggyu said. "~~~~~~ you can sleep in my room"Woohyun said and led you to his room. "Oppa where are you going to sleep." You asked. "Ill sleep with sunggyu hyung" He said and left. "Yah we are going to get grocerys" Sunggyu yelled and everyone ran out the door except for you and L. 

 

You and L walked out of your rooms at the same time. "I thought you left" he said. You shook your head. "oppa" You said. "im really sor-" He cut you off. "Lets not talk about it" He said and went back to his room. You silently walked in and saw he went to sleep. You came up to his bed and whispered in his ear "Oppa im really sorry. I broke your heart and feel bad im really sorry if only you wernt so stubborn and would listen to me". Then you stood up and walked away he grabbed your arm and pulled you back. Next thing you know his lip touched yours. You quickly tried to pull away but You couldnt. Then infinite wallked in and saw you two. "Oh sorry to intrupt carry on" Sungyeol said and shut the door. You quickly stood up and ran to your room.