chapter 15

love triangle!!!??

That night you woke up and saw Woohyun sleeping on the other bed. You stood up and went to the bathroom, On your way to the bathroom you heard someone open the door. You pecked out and saw L. You quickly hid your head and turned off the bathroom light. You looked at the bathroom clock and saw it was 4 in the morning "What is he doing here at 4 in the morning is he insane" You wispered to yourself. Soon you could hear chitt chatting outside. 

"Woohyun hyung wheres ~~~~~~~" L screamed.

 

"I dont know why do you expect me to know i've been asleep this whole time" Woohyun said.

 

"Hyung dont you know that ~~~~~~ might not remember anything, What if something happens to her. We needto find her abd i dont care if i have to walk across the alantic im going to find her. And tomorrow Sungyeol is sleeping with her he is a light sleeper." L said

With that you heard the door slam. You pecked your head out the door and saw the two where gone. You felt bad that you made L worry for you. So you decided to call him you took your phone out and called L.

 

"Yah ~~~~~~ where are you?" L asked.

 

"Oppa im in the hospital room i just came back from the bathroom and i saw you and woohyun run out of the hospital. Is everything okay you seemed to be in a rush'' You lied. "~~~~~ dont go anywhere ill be right there" With that he hung up and Then you saw L run in "Oppa!!!" You screamed.Oppa its like 5 in the morning why are you guys here at this time" You asked. They shrugged. Soon you started to feel dizzy and you fell. "~~~~~!!!" they all yelled. Soon the doctor ended up rushing and they told them that you needed to relax once you woke up. They bowed and the doctor left. "I hope she opens her eyes again" Woohyun said. They all shot him a death glare and he shut up. Soon Woohyun left and L stayed with you because he was scared you might wake up again so that night he couldnt sleep he just walked back and forth waiting and wishing that you'd wake up. Soon it was morning and L ended up falling asleep. You woke up and smiled at how cute he looked in his sleep. Soon you could hear Sungyeol's voice from down the hall so you pretended you were asleep. They walked in and messed with L "Yah sleepy head wake up "Sungyeol said. L groaned and opened his eyes "Is she wake yet" He asked. "nope" Woohyun replied. Then you pretended to open your eyes slowly and soon Infinite was all around you "yah ~~~~~ are you ok" they asked. You nodded and smiled. "Yah so your not dead?" Sungyeol asked. L smacked him in the head and he shut up. 

 

2 DAYS LATER

 

You got discarged out of the hospital and Infinite took you to starbucks. You ordered ________ and a cookie. Infinite and you sat down at a booth and teen top walked in. You stood up and ran to Cap, Niel, and Chunji,Chanjo, And Ricky "Oppa i missed you why didnt you come to the hospital to vist me" You asked "We were busy sorry ~~~~~~" Cap said you nodded and they went to order but you stoped them ''Wait oppa who is this" you pointed to L.joe. "~~~~~~'' infinite called you "wait oppa" You said. "Hi im Kim ~~~~~~ im teen top's friend and i dont remember seeing you with them at all" You said. Then L came and pulled you away. "~~~~~~  that guy was a person that was one of your friends before you lost your memory" L said. "Well if hes a friend why cant i remeber him" You asked."nevermind ~~~~" L said. You shrugged and ate your cookie. After you finished Infinite walked you home. You said your goodbyes and went into the house. You saw your aunt sit at the table and you walked up to her "Hi auntie whats wrong" You asked "Whats wrong? nothing ~~~~~. Have you eaten yet" She asked. You nodded and excused yourself to go to your room.