chapter 20

love triangle!!!??

The next morning you woke up and went to get ready for school. You went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth, then woohyun walked in "AHHHHHHHH" You screamed. Everyone ran to the bathroom and laughed. Woohyun had walked in without a shirt and with sweatpants on. You were covering your eyes and when you removed your hand your whole face was red. You finished brushing your teeth and you ran to your room. You locked the door and changed into your uniform. You walked out of your room and went to make pancakes. When you finished making a stack of pancakes, you took two, grabbed your bookbag and ran out the door. "Bye Oppa's im going first" You screamed before you left.

 

When you entered the school gates everyone was starring at you. You ignored them and walked to class. When you arrived in class you saw Ricky's blue head. He waved at you and you put on a fake smile."Nonna how was your night" he said. You shook your head. Soon class started and you could hear girls screaming you rolled your eyes and took your books out. L ran in the classroom and sat in his seat. He looked at you and you starred back you and him quickly turned back facing front and quickly took down the notes. After the bell rang for lunch everyone rushed out of the room and ran all over the place. You stayed in the classroom and just sat in the desk looking out the window. Soon you heard girls screaming again, you rolled your eyes and closed them soon 6 boys walked in the room "Oh god transferring to a new school is hard" One said "mostly when we have the looks" Another said. 

 

You opened your eyes and saw 6 blond guys. "Oh sorry for waking you" One said. You rolled your eyes and looked out the window. "We are B.A.P" One said. "I dont care" you answered. You got up and walked out. When you walked out you bumped into L.joe. You backed away and walked back into the classroom "So tell me about you guys"You said. "but a while ago you said- you cut him off "Just tell me about you guys they introduced themselfs one by one

"im Yongguk" The leader said. "im Himchan" The second one said. "im Daehyun" The third one said. "Im Youngjae" The next one said. 'Im jongup" The fith one said. "And im Zelo the youngest" The last said. "Oh let me guess you guys are in a gang" You asked.  "HOW DO YOU KNOW" They all said. "Lucky guess" You said. Then you turned and looked out door you saw L.joe standing there with his mouth wide open. He soon snapped out of it and saw you looking at him. He turned away and left.  

 

The bell rang again and everyone went back to class. You went back to your seat and took out a notebook. You opened the notebook and a note fell out. You picked it up but a hand bet you to it. You looked up and it was L. He picked up the note and opened it.  You stood up and tried to get it back but he was to tall. "Is the note that long that it takes you forever to read" You asked. He shook his head. "Is better if you dont read it" He said and shoved the note in his pocket. You went back to your seat and the teacher came and started class. The whole class you wondered what the note said. The afternoon bell soon rang and everyone ran out the school. L stood up and went to your desk. He put his hand out and you looked at him. "Are you coming" He asked. "where are we going" You asked. "Home silly" He said. You took is hand and went out the door. You walked out the door holding hands with L and once you reached the door you saw two feet on the floor you looked up and it was L.joe. You looked at him in shock. "Why are you so suprised to see me" He said. You shook your head and clenched onto L's hand. He knew you were still mad at L.joe. "Excuse me but we have to leave" L said and shoved his way through. "You know she knows B.A.P" he said. L let go of your hand with shock in his eyes. ''w-What" He said.

 

"She's one of B.A.P's buddys" L.joe said once again

 

L turned around and faced you "Is this true" He said.

 

You nodded your head. "See' L.joe said with a smirk.

 

"Why didnt you tell me" L said. 

 

"Lets just stop all this" You said. 

 

'What do you mean" L asked.

 

"All these problems that i create" You said.

 

''~~~~~ No matter how many problems you create ill be here to help you solve them" L said.

 

"No lets just end all of it" You yelled.

 

"Ha your funny ~~~~~ you cant stop any problems without solving them" L.joe said

 

"Im sloving it i mean i already did" You said

 

The two starred at you. "Im going back to America" You said and ran out the school. "~~~~~ Wait up" You heard a voice scream" You didnt stop and kept running. "Im sorry Infinite, Teen top and everyone. im worthless in this world and all i do is cause trouble" You said to yourself and started crying. "It would be better if i leave your lifes" You thought again and started crying more.  You couldnt see where you were going and bumped into a person. You bowed 3 times "Im so sorry" You said. You looked up and it was Daehyun. "Oh Daehyun im sorry i didnt watch where i was going" You said and put on a smile. 

 

"~~~~~~ why are you crying" He asked. You shook your head. 

 

"What happend" He asked again. You shook your head again "Its nothing" You said and put on a smile. Then you felt arms wrap around you "Its ok ~~~~ ah you dont have to cry. You look so ugly while crying'' He said. You looked up  and smiled 'Thanks' You said. "Oh i have to go see you tomorrow" He said and walked away. "I dont think you'll see me tomorrow Daehyun im sorry" You thought and kept walking. 

 

You arrived home and no one was there you went to your room and saw a note it read: 

~~~~~~ah we are going to be gone for a while tonight you probably know why but we left food on the table for you. So sleep well tonight and we will see you in the morning. Goodnight beautiful.

 

You smile and knew that Woohyun wrote it. You went to the ktchen and saw the food they left. It was fried chicken. You went to your room and started to pack. You packed everything that belonged to you and put it in your luggage (most of it was clothes and jewlery and stuff). You finished packing and went to the living room 

 

You got out a peice of paper and wrote a note to infinite it read: 

Oppa's thanks for giving me a shelter and always being here for me. I will repay you in the future but tomorrow i am leaving. I am going back to America, Please dont worry about me ill be fine. I will always have you guys in my heart :). Im am really sorry for not telling you earlier but i cause to much drama so i am leaving.

 

You closed the door and went to the airport. "Thanks goddness they had a night flight" You thought to yourself. You called a cab and arrived at the airport. You payed for the cab and went inside.

 

WHERE INFINITE IS

"Hyung we beat them good" Sungjong said. 

 

"Sure did" Sungyeol answered. They arrived home and fell on the couch "Its only 10 ~~~~~ should still be awake" Woohyun said and went to open your room door. "~~~~~'s not in her room" Woohyun said. "Hey theres a note in the kicthen" Sungyeol said.  "Its from ~~~~" Sungyeol said. "Where did you find that" Sunggyu said. "In the chicken box" Sungyeol said. "Why'd you look in there" Hoya asked. "Cause i wanted chicken" Sungyeol said. "Its says Oppa's thanks for giving me a shelter and always being here for me. I will repay you in the future but tomorrow i am leaving. I am going back to America, Please dont worry about me ill be fine. I will always have you guys in my heart :). Im am really sorry for not telling you earlier but i cause to much drama so i am leaving." Sungyeol read. "WHAT" They all yelled but L. "L do you not care your girl is leaving" Sungyeol said. "She doesnt belong to me and i already knew she was leaving" He said. "What and you didnt tell us" Sunggyu and woohyun yelled. "Well i knew she would write a note knowing she is the person she is" L said. 

 

"Yah Kim Myungsoo are you not going to chase after her" Sunggyu yelled. L's eyes widen nobody hardly ever called him Myungsoo. 

 

"Yeah thats right i called you Myungsoo" Sunggyu said. 

 

"L-ah are you really not going after her" Woohyun asked.

 

" L go chase after her" Dongwoo told him. 

 

"Are you mad because Sunggyu hyung called you Myungsoo." Hoya said.

 

"He only change his name because a girl said she didnt like that name" Sungyeol said.

 

"Well now he has a better one so go get her back" Woohyun said.

 

"Stop it all of this just stop it" L said.  Everyone didnt say a word and kept quiet. "They say if you love something let it go and if it comes back then it was meant to be but if it doesnt then it wasnt meant to be" L said.

 

"Well they only way you can find that out is by chasing her to see if she will come back or just leave" Sunggyu said. 

 

"YEA NOW KIM MYUNGSOO I COMMAND YOU TO GO CHASE AFTER ~~~~~~"  Woohyun said. 

 

"GO GO GO " They all yelled. L Smirked and grabbed a jacket and ran out the door

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

What do you guys think will you come back or leave? Do you like the story? I feel like it D: