chapter 6~ who is he?!

love triangle!!!??

You looked at the picture closely and asked L.joe "Oppa do you know who the other person is"? 

 

It got quiet for a while and the you asked again "Oppa do you know who the other person is"?

 

A few minutes later he took back the picture and said "~~~~~ ah dont worry about it okay"? you noded and agreed but you still wanted to find out who the other person was. 

 

When you went home you took out a box from under your bed and it was full of childhood pictures mostly with you and L.joe. You search everywhere for the picture that L.jo had but couldnt find it. While you where searching youfound another picture with you, L.joe and another boy, you tooked out your phone and took a picture of the picture and sent it to L.joe "Oppa i found who the other person looks like, he looks familiar but i cant tell who it is, oppa do you remember him"?

 

A few minutes later you recived a reply "~~~~~ ah i told you not to worry about him i dont remember him ether so lets just forget about him" but in L.joe's mind he had a diffrent answer "~~~~~ ah im sorry i have to keep the truth away from you its the best for now".

 

You didnt feel like saying anything else so you ended the converstation with "Alright oppa imma go to sleep now goodnight ^^".