chapter 12

love triangle!!!??

After lunch you and L went to the rooftop and he asked what was the matter with you and teen top. You told him its nothing to worry about. "Its 4 minute isnt it" he asked "how do you know" you asked "because they always do this, its ok if you dont talk to teen top but atleast tell me what happened" He said. "Fine it was them, they made me do it it was if i dont sign it i get bullied and and i do sign it but talk to them i still get bullied" you said. After you finished explaining to L he promised he wouldnt tell anyone. The bell rang you he walked you to class then you relized something the feeling that you use to feel with L.joe you are now feeling with L. "does that mean i like L?!" you said to yourself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The question kept popping into your head "Do i like L"? Then you bumped into someone and bowed 3 times saying sorry until you looked up and saw it was L.joe. You walked away and he grabbed your hand "Tell me whats wrong" he asked you. You just rolled your eyes and left but again he pulled you back and this time he dragged you to a empty class room little did you know that hyuna followed to see if you were going to follow the contract or not.

 

"Tell me's what wrong why are you suddenly ignoring me. When we were kids everytime you were mad you would tell me. what happened this time" He asked again. You kept shaking your head but he would ask again and again. "ITS NOTHING" You yelled. "Yyyou just raised your voice at me for the first time since years now i definetly know somethings wrong " He said. Then again you rolled your eyes and left. Once you went out the door you saw hyuna next to the door. "How dare you raise your voice at L.joe oppa" She said and slapped you. You held on to your cheeck and looked at hyuna "Whats so great about him, he's just LEE BYUNGHEE"!!! you screamed. She slapped you again next thing you know you where in L's arm "Stop this" L screamed. L.joe was about to run to you but instead L beat him to it. L.joe felt pain in his heart "Shes going through this touble because of me" he thought. Hyuna quickly changed her imagine once L came "Neh oppa anything for you, Im so sorry ~~~~~ i hope your ok that was the evil side of me i dont like that side of me ethier" She said sweetly. L rolled his eyes and left with you still in his arms. After you and L dissapeared L.joe came out and yelled at Hyuna "IF YOU EVER LAY A FINGER ON HER AGAIN YOU'LL BE DEAD UNDERSTOOD"? "Ooppa wwhy are you yelling it was a accident" She said acting sweetly again. L.joe just walked away. "Watch ~~~~~ your gonna suffer for the rest of your life" Hyuna said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

can you guys please tell me if you like this story or not because i feel like rewriting it all over again but if you like it please tell me so ill keep it ^__^