chapter 7

love triangle!!!??

The next day you went and sat down you noticed that Ricky wasnt here today so you knew you would have no one to talk to. You picked up your book and started reading until you heard someone sit down in front of you, you quickly put the book down and was about to smile and say hi until you found it wasnt Ricky. You were about to put the book back up to cover your face but a hand snatched it down. You coldy asked "what do you want"?.

 

"I was just wondering why would a girl like you be hanging with teen top"? Woohyun asked.

 

"Why they are just like infinite, the 2 kingkas group if the school" you answered.

 

 

"wow do you hate infinite that bad we arnt bad people"

 

"If infinite arnt bad people then teen top isnt ethier, why do you care if i hang out with teen top anyways stick to caring about yourself"

 

"well i care because..... the truth is infinite never had a girl that doesnt freak and to admit im kinda jelous that teen top has a girl and infinite doesnt"

 

"well if you guys want a girl so bad go get one"

 

"well you see about that the whole group wants you"

 

That left you speechless "the great infinite of WSA want me no way" but you had to admit that you didnt want to leave teen top. 

 

Knowing the girl you are Woohyun said "Its ok if you dont want to and you probably dont want to leave teen top and if you dont want both it can be our little secret" with that Woohyun winked and left. "Oh my gosh am i actully falling for Infinite!?