chapter 16

love triangle!!!??

The next day you went to get ready for school. You got up showered and put on your uniform. You went to the kitchen and found your aunt cooking. "Morning Auntie" you said."Oh ~~~~~ah your awake" She asked. You nodded your head and sat down. She brought you your food and you started eating. Once you finished you bowed got your bookbag and went out. When you arrived at school everyone was looking at you and gossiping. You ignored them and just kept walking. Once you arrived to the classroom no one was in there. You walked down the hall a little bit more and found L.joe with a girl? You over heard them talking and L.joe was yelling at her. "Look what you have done you made ~~~~~~ forget all about me." He yelled.

 

"Oppa what did i do? since when did you think i was this mean" she asked. L.joe rolled his eyes. When he turned around to walked away the girl pulled him back and kissed him.

 

"Oppa how about you forget and about ~~~~~. I mean you have me" she said.

 

"You discuss me" L.joe replied and left. When he walked out the door he saw you and just walked away. You chased him and asked "Why did you do that to that girl" 

"~~~~~~ its none of your business" He replied.

"It is my business you guys where talking about me" You yelled.

"Who told you to evesdrop if you didnt lose your memory then you would have remembered!!" L.joe yelled and left.

"That guy doesnt make any sense" You said to yourself and ran to look for infinite.You found Sungyeol oppa and you ran to him "Hi oppa where are the rest" you asked. "Oh ~~~~~ hi. Umm they should be in the gang ro-. Oh i mean they should be in the lunch room!!" he said. "Gang? Oppa you guys are a gang?" You asked. "No ~~~~ i was reading a book about gangs and i was thinking about it thats why, but they should be in the lunch room." "Oh thanks oppa ill be leaving now" You said and went to the lunch room. Only L was there "Oppa" You screamed. "Oh ~~~~~~ whats up" He asked. "Umm where are the others" You asked. Oh they are at home a project is due today and they didnt do it so they are at home working on it" He said. "Oppa Sungyeol said you guys were in a gang" You blurted out. "Whatt" L screamed. "He did? That boy always in his fantasy land" He said. "Its not true right oppa" You asked. "of course not" L said with a smile. Then the bell rang and you went to class "~~~~~ you go first ill meet you there" L said. You nodded and left.

 

To: Sunggyu Hyung

From: L

She almost found out .

 

Then L's phone rang:

What happened Sunggyu asked. 

Sungyeol almost blurted out our secret he said. Well our secret for~~~~~~~

What!!! that kid wants to die Sunggyu said

Its ok though i said that he was in his little fantasy lands and she believed me L answered

Oh thats good then 

Ok then bye 

Bye

END OF CONVERSTATION

L saw you in class with Ricky and he walked in 

"Oppa what took you so long'' You asked

"Oh i had to get something" he lied. You nodded and started talking to Ricky. Then class soon started and most people fell asleep. it was ethier that  or they where doing something else. The Lunch bell rang and everyone ran out. You went out and a hand grabbed you. You tried to scream but you couldnt. Then when the person led you to a alley you tried to run but you turned and saw it was L.joe. "Yahh are you crazy!!'' you screamed . "Nope just a little insane" he joked. "Well why did you bring me here" you asked. "To bring your memory back" He replied. "How" you asked. "follow me''. You followed him until you went into a little abandoned warehouse. In there, there was a little screen. In the screen you saw pictures of 3 little kids. "Oh thats me and L. who's the other kid?" you asked. "Me" L.joe replied. You looked at him and his face slowly came closer. Then Next thing you know your lips touched. He kissed you and you started to kiss back. Then teen top walked in and you broke the kiss. "Ohh i think we were inturubting something" They joked. You turned red and ran out. "Yahh ~~~~~~ are you insane what did you just do? You dont even remember that guy. What if he was bad to you in the past" you thought to yourself . But the memory kept popping into your head and your would smile like a freak. Once you walked home it was around 12pm so your aunt was asleep. You opened the door quietly and went to your room. Soon you fell asleep with that memory in your head. 

But you were so happy you didnt relize someone was asleep beside you?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi i hope you guys enjoyed im sorry for my bad spelling D: