chapter 21

love triangle!!!??

L got his jacket and ran out the door. He then called a cab and went to the airport. When he arrived the airport was full of people.He squeezed through a bunch of people and saw someone that looked like....... L.JOE!! He ran to him and pretended to bump into him "Yah watch" L.joe said then looked suprise. "Yah what are you doing here" He asked. "Looking for ~~~~~~~~ what about you" L asked. "Um im doing the same" He said quietly."Ohhh so you break her heart 1000 times but you still want her" L said a smirked 'What a fool" He said and kept searching for you. He finally found you and ran to you but it was to late you had already entered the gates. "~~~~~~~~~~~~~" He yelled. He kept yelling until you heard him and he didnt care what anyone else had to say. "~~~~~~~~~~~~" He yelled again. 

 

Your P.O.V

You heard someone call you name but you thought that they were calling someone else so you just kept going until you heard it again *That voice it sounds like....... L!* you thought. You turned around and saw him "L what are you doing here" You texted him. Then he called you.

 

"~~~~~~~ah please come back please dont leave" He said

 

"Im sorry oppa but i just cause so much problems in everyone's life its better if i just leave" You said.

 

"~~~~~~ah i dont know how you feel about me but i know how i feel about you..... ~~~~~~~ i love you please come back i dont know how i would live without you" L said.

 

"Oppa im sorry but i have to go its best for  everyone" You said

 

"No!!! you dont have to go if you go then im going with you ~~~~~~ you mean the world to me and i think about you 24/7. " He said. Then you saw someone grab the phone from him. Your eyes widened "L.JOE!" You said.

 

"~~~~~~ im really sorry for what i did to you but please dont leave i want a second chance please i messed up those other times but i promise you'll be the only one this time, I've changed so please give mea second chance" He said

 

"I dont know im sorry" You said and hung up. Then you recieved a text from infinite. "Dont leave" it said. You laughed. You didnt reply and went out of the terminal. You ran right into L's armed and hugged him tighly. "L oppa i love you too" You said and kissed his cheeks. You and him both blushed and then heard a cough you turned around and saw L.joe.

 

"Im happy you decided to stay" he said. You nodded and held your hands out he grabbed it and shook your hand. "Well lets get you home" L said and pulled you out of the airport. *Dam you L if it wasnt for you that kiss would have been mine not yours* L.joe thought to him self and left the airport a few minutes after you left. 

 

AT HOME

You and L arrived home and infinite all jumped off the couch and ran to hug you "You stayed!" They all screamed. "We have to celebrate lets go out tonight" Dongwoo said and everyone agreed.You went into your room and started unpacking. Then you smiled as you remembered what L said to you at the airport "I love you" Those words popped into your head and you couldnt stop smiling.

That night infinite took you out to eat at ______(Your favorite restarant). After you guys finished everyone went their own ways. L took you to Han river and bought you drinks. You guys sat and talked "So at the airport. What you said.Was it true" You asked. "What" He asked. "W-When you said you liked me" You blurted out. He scratched his head and smiled "Yea" he said shyly. "what about you. Did you mean what you said" He asked. "Y-Yea" You said as you smiled shyly. Then you turned and looked at L. He looked back. Then slowly you guys leaned together and your lips touched. Then he hugged you and you hugged him back. Soon he broke the kiss and you looked at eachother. You smiled "Will you be mine" L asked. You nooded and you guys kissed again

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I fixed it hope you guys like it :)