chapter 19

love triangle!!!??

You ran to your room and closed the door. Your phone started to viberate and you saw the caller ID you picked up the phone and it was your aunt. She had changed her number again so that the loan sharks wont find her. 

"Hello" you answered

 

"~~~~~ah im sorry to leave you like this i hope you have found a place to stay where you can be safe" She said

 

"Oh yea auntie im fine im living at my friends house" you said

 

"Oh thats a relief" She said

 

"Oh i have to go auntie ill call you back someother time" you said and hung up. You fell on your bed and let out a big sigh. You looked at the clock and saw it was 7pm and you recieved a text. It was from L.joe and it said "Meet me at the park" You got up put on a jacket and walked out your room door "Oh ~~~~~ where are you going weare just about to eat" Woohyun asked. "Oh to meet someone and eat without me ill come back and eat later" you said and ran out the door. "Shes going to meet L.joe i bet" Sungyeol said. "Most likely" sunggyu said and started eating. 

 

You arrived at the park 5 minutes later to meet L.joe. You found him their sitting on the bench waiting for you. You were about to run to him when you remembered. Before you lost your memory L.joe also planned a date to the park but when you came he was with another girl. You where going to leave but then you heard him say "Where is she she's late". Then you decided to walk to him and forget about the past. "Oppa sorry for keeping you waiting for so long" you said. "Oh its fine i'll do anything for my ~~~~~~~" he said. You put on a fake smile and sat next to him "So oppa what did you call me out here for" you asked. "oh just i was bored at the warehouse and wanted to meet you" he said. "Oh" you said. "But why should we sit here in the cold lets go to the warehouse and hangout with teen top too" you said. He nodded and took your hand. You both walked to the ware house and found teen top playing games. "hi oppa's" you said and they all ignored you.  "Its okay they'll relize you once they are done" L.joe said and led you to his room. You walked in and sat on his bed "Wow i didnt think your room would be this nice" you said. Then you noticed a picture, you picked it up and looked at it. "You still like her huh?" you asked "Who" L.joe asked "Jessica Unni. You still like her" You asked again "What do you mean im going out with you not her"L.joe said. "I remember when we were littleyou would always say i want to marry Jessica nonna she's the best. And wasnt she your first kiss" You said. He noded "but i have you now" He said. "No you dont! you have so many girls in your life i dont even know what i am to you sometimes and i remember now the last time i went to the park you were with another girl!! I got my memory back and i remember everything now!" It got to you your emotions just came out. You didnt let L.joe answer and just ran out of the warehouse crying "Whats happening to me" you thought to yourself. You just looked at the floor while walking and bumped into a gang "Hey pretty lady where are you going." one said "Yea a pretty lady like you shouldnt be out here alone at this time" Another one said. You tried to walk away but 6 of them blocked you path. It was useless you didnt want to scream for help or move they just blocked you path and Beat you. "Hey arnt you Teenfinite's girl" one said "No wonder they chose you cause your pretty is that why" One asked again "I would hate to see that pretty face of yours get ruined though" another said.

 

"Well looks like that wont happen then so you wont have to hate anything then" A voice said. "~~~~~ are you okay" the voice asked but you didnt bother to look at the person all you wanted to do was die, you felt troublesom and worthless. "Ya Kim ~~~~~ answer me" the voice said again. You lifted your head up and saw L. You noded and walked again "Ya what happened? did you go meet L.joe " He asked. You nodded. "What did he do" He asked. You shook your head.  Soon you arrived at infinite's warehouse and walked staight to your room. "Whats wrong with her" Dongwoo asked. L shrugged and went to make ramen.

 

You fell on your bed and hid your face under the pillow. "Im so worthless. I ruin everything" You thought to yourself. Then woohyun walked in "~~~~~ im sorry about what ever happened i'll always be here for you if you need to talk to someone" He said. You looked up and nodded "Thanks oppa" You said. he smiled "so what happend" he asked. You shook your head " im just tierd tonight thats it" you said and put on a fake smile. 

Woohyun then tucked you into bed and turned off the lights "Goodnight ~~~" he said "Night oppa" You said and went to sleep