16-Business

Danger Girl

 

No one's POV-

It's been one month ever since Jiyong got out of prison and YG Confidential met up again with BEAST. There have been no "jobs" ever since. Everyone was happy and free. Life has gotten better for YGC. To keep up with money issues, everybody got involved with a job, and a normal one at that. Big Bang and 2NE1 moved into the YGC headquarter building, making some money off of their old apartments. It was oddly sunny today, couples were starting to stir at the morning light and the warmth of the bodies beside them. In the "special room", #1, Jiyong was groaning in annoyance as he felt his girlfriend stand up. He shifted to his side and grabbed her waist, yanking her down back on the bed. She squealed in surprise and laughed, "Oppa! Let me go!"

He gulped and nuzzled his nose against her neck, "Ani. Stay with me." He played with the hem of her tank top and smiled cheekily.

Chaerin rolled her eyes, "Aigoo. You're weird. Oppa, come on!" He puckered his lips at her, making the blonde scoff and peck his lips. "Better?"

"De." He released his grip on her and ran his hand through his own blonde hair, he sighed and asked curiously as Chaerin grabbed his sweatshirt, "Should I dye my hair a different color?"

She turned around and smiled, "Like what?"

"I was thinking of red."

Chaerin kissed him and smirked, "Red sounds y. Do what you want." And she scurried off, out the door.

"Tease." Jiyong pouted and lay back in bed, thinking if she really meant what she said about his hair.

In the room across from them at the same time, the aliens were already awake and alert of their surroundings. Well...you don't want to know what happened the night before... Bom was fixing herself up in the mirror when TOP came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, smiling to himself in the glass. "You look beautiful. Just like last night." 

She smirked and kissed his cheek, "Tabi, you're so cheesy. Now come on, you gotta take a shower."

"Did you take one already?" He asked, gesturing to her damp hair. She nodded and the man pouted, "That's too bad."

Bom pushed him away playfully and made her way out of the bathroom, "Tabi I'm tired."

"That'll most likely happen." He smirked and sat on their bed. "Fine. I'll take a shower."

The red haired girl smiled and clapped her hands, "Good. I'll be outside with the girls. YG said he won't be back until around lunch so, hurry up." YG took some time off for himself and went to Japan to visit Jiyong's parents for a week. Of course the groups wanted to tag along with him, but they all had their own lives to carry on to. Bom pecked TOP's lips gently and skipped out the door, slamming on Darayang's and Daemin's. "YAH!! WAKE UP! YG IS COMING IN A MATTER OF HOURS!" After no response she called out, "Even Seungri is up before you!" She finally heard some rustling and the two lazy girls ran out, panting, not wanting to be down-graded by their 'Panda' friend. "I was just kidding. But good, let's go!" Dara scoffed and almost went to her room. Bom grabbed her wrist and practically dragged her across the gray rug.

"Coming Minji?" Dara asked lazily, still rubbing off her eyes.

"Coming!" The makane shouted bubbly and ran after her Unnies. "Good morning Chae-unnie!"

The busy blonde looked up and smiled, "Hey girls. Bom, nice screaming back there."

Bom gushed and winked, "I know right?" 

Dara groaned and rested her chin up on her palm, "I'm so tired. I got no sleep last night."

"Same here Unnie." Minji complained, "Same reason?" The brunette Park nodded and grinned cheekily at Bom.

"Bommie, next time you have a special night with TOP, keep it down." Bom blushed while her friends laughed.

The embarrassed eldest stammered, "I-It's not like Chaerin doesn't do a-anything!"

"At least she has the decency to keep quiet about it!" Dara laughed and teased before continuing and grabbing a chocolate muffin on the countertop, "Plus, Chaerin would never at so young... Right Chae?" Dara looked over at Chaerin who was oddly quiet after Bom spoke up. She shrugged and cleared , but didn't speak. "Oh my god! You did!"

"Unnie!" Minji gasped and leaned against Dara, hissing, "When?!"

Chaerin's cheeks turned as red as Bom's hair, "Um...l-last night..."

"My god! And I didn't hear it?!" Dara awed, "Damn you're quiet."

"We didn't want anyone to be like this." Chaerin gestured to Minji and Dara's entire bodies. "Plus, I love him, he loves me, I don't see what the big deal is. Right Unnie?" Chaerin went to the eldest for back-up, who nodded gratefully.

"That's like me and Tabi." While they were talking, quickly changing subjects after an awkward pause, Big Bang decided to finally come out of their rooms. They all brouoght out more food than needed, but no one complained. It was a free life now after all. Seungri came out last, looking through his phone and smiled. 

"YG Papa is on his way back."

"Yayy~!" Chaerin waved her fist in the air as Jiyong fed her a strawberry. The Big Bang leader jumped and looked at his pocket, bringing out his vibrating phone.

"Annyeonghaseyo?" He paused and continued, "Doojoon-hyung!...You're coming over? What for?...Oh, ok, yea YG Papa is on his way back right now... Arrasso. Annyeong." He hung up and sighed, "BEAST is coming over too."

Minji tilted her head to the side, "Eh? Why?" Jiyong shrugged and wrpped his arms around Chaerin, who took it as no big deal.

"They probably want to visit." TOP reasoned out, but still, over the past month, BEAST never visited. And no one's birthday was coming up, nothing special was planned either...

 

 

"So...let me get this straight..." YG paced across the couch where BEAST sat, rubbing their hands together and staring up in anticipation. YG had returned home, only to be surprised with BEAST as unexpected visitors for him. The six were invited in and dropped another bomb on the YGC Family. Something they didn't want to return to... "You six talked about us to the government...you told them how good we were..." YG leaned over them and glared without an emotion, "and they want us to go work for them? In America?" They nodded. 

"But this time you wouldn't be threatened to go to jail. And YG, it's needed. Desperately." Doojoon looked over at s who nodded, backing up his words.

YG huffed and stood straight again, looking over at his 'kids', "What makes them think I'd let my family go back into that kinda life?" Hyunseung opened his mouth but Junhyung slapped a hand over it, as if knowing his friend would say something wrong.

"They're offering anything to get you all to work for them. Education, safety, food, a roof to live under-"

"We already have that." YG spat, "I don't see the agent life as glamorous as you make it sound. We have everything we need right here."

"We're not leaving until we have a 'yes'...orders from our Shinhwa bosses." Yoseob pointed out with a stern look on his face. All of them were serious about not leaving their home. Dongwoon and Gi Kwang were already getting comfortable on the couch, which made YG clench his fists.

Seungri looked up at the man and cleared his throat, "YG Papa..." Everyone turned to him as he raked his fingers through his hair and sighed, "I don't have a job yet... I could help out BEAST and the government."

YG's eyes glazed with worry as his only son offered to leave and kill as his occupancy. "Ani. Seungri, I don't want you to risk your life again. A few years of killing is enough for us."

"Let's face it YG Papa. This is the only few things I'm good at. I wanna make the best of it. So let me go." Seungri stood and grasped the older man's shoulders, smiling sadly.

Chaerin stood, "If Seungri-oppa is going then I'm going." She fixed her shirt and crossed her arms.

"If Chaerin and Seungri are going, then so am I." Jiyong stated the obvious and looked over at YG, "YG Papa. You don't have to let us all go, let us three go. And I promise we'll be ok."

YG looked back from the six men who offered the job, to his three kids who agreed to it. He wasn't sure to be either mad or sad. And which group is to blame? Neither of them, he thought with a sigh. YG looked up and pulled them all in for a hug, whispering, "Be careful out there... And come visit anytime."

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yes, I ended it here! What?! How dare I?! I don't know....will there be a sequel?.....Maybe...... *evil laugh* Thanks for all my subscribers!!: 

 

CLmyqueen, Tetany, zykiki, eggroll, kharminah, mariamaravilla, r0cknr0lla, Thanhmai, 100percentASIAN,rahmah_ishak, rumourhasit12, wisesa, YG-Takeover, darkyunnie, Infiknight_21, hhartini, re21ah, Radar_Skydragon, ygbaby_cl, astrode, B2stFan3, poisjo, userjoy78 and blackjackalarice!!!!(:
 
 
Thanks for all the support everyone! Stay subscribed to this story though if you want a sequel! And if you get bored, check out my other story Storage Units if you already haven't! Thanks again! (.^_^.)
 
-TAIwin <3