14-Confessed Too Late...

Danger Girl

Jiyong's POV-

I stared down at the cold metal floor of my cell, thinking of Chaerin for the countless hours ahead. Her silky blonde hair, almond orbs, warm smile, etc., etc... I just pictured her in my mind, and the worry was webbing away. I folded my shaking hnads on my knees, leaning my forehead against them to stare at my feet. The rim of the steel bed pressed against my thighs, even if I was wearing pants, the cold rush pierced through. I don't know what to do, I can't sleep, think, eat... All I can think about is Chaerin and if I'm going to die or not.

If I don't die, how long are they going to keep me in here? If I do die, can I meet Chaerin again in another lifetime? I'm not ready to die so young, yet I'd rather have me face it than my family. Family has always been my priority, but it's been years since I've seen my actual parents, I've been beginning to think they passed on already. 

I was starting to grow impatient, the walls seemed to close in on me as I lost track of time. I fiddled with my fingers and my bracelet, deciding if I were to die now, it'd be with this on and Chaerin on my mind. I heard squeaking and creaking of the iron bars and looked up. A security officer stood, his grip firm on the cell door and looked down at me. Why did he look...so familiar? That ball of red hair.. I shook off the thought and waited for him to say something.

"Tomorrow." He said simply and shut the door once again, making me feel helpless. Just as I thought, but didn't hope. I'm sentenced the death penalty.

 

 

TOP's POV-

When we confess, the first thing I'm gonna do is smack Ji in the head for doing something so reckless. Yet I know where his heart was. He didn't want Chaerin hurt, and I respect that, I probably would've done the same thing if I were in his shoes, I love Bom. She's the perfect girl for me. I sighed, now wasn't the time to be basking in my love life while my friends were going through tough times-scratch that, my family. Ji was my little brother, Chaerin was my sister. Everyone here was family, blood related means nothing, we treat each other like we've known each other forever. Tough times were now nothing compared to right now.

I was laying in bed, looking up at the ceiling emotionlessly, arms and legs spread apart. I want to think about our outcomes, of not getting arrested and killed if we confess. I say not a big chance unless the police let us explain our situation. "Hyung, you look dead." I strained my head up and smiled slightly. Seungri was in the door way, holding a shot of soju in his left hand, his right hand stuffed in his pocket. He was the total 'ladies-man'. In Seoul, he's known as the 'Swag-Man', for his ways with girls. I snorted at the thought and sat up.

"I feel dead Seungri." He walked over and handed me his glass, collapsing face first on the bed beside me. I took a sip and set the drink on the night stand. We stayed silent until I broke it abruptly, "Did you hear from YG?" He ruffled the sheets in a nod.

"Yea...I feel like it's the right thing." I looked at him, he was smiling in absolute bliss. His eyes were closed as if he were dreaming. The suit he was wearing folded with him, making wrinkles that'd be a only memory. "If we die, do you want to die beside Bom-noona?" He asked, still smiling, eyes still closed.

I leaned back, "Of course Seungri. I love her..." He made a small scoff.

"I asked Taeyang-hyung the same thing about Dara-noona. That was his answer too. Then Daesung-hyung was the same also about Minji." 

"Makane are you lonely?"

"Ani. I'd rather die with the family together than live without a member." He spoke the truth, but he still said it with a smile. I can't get over this.

"So, are we going over there tomorrow?" 

He nodded, "Yea. In the morning, so we aren't too late when Jiyong-hyung gets the penalty." He said 'when', not 'if'. We all knew Ji would get the penalty, and aren't really hiding the fact. Especially Chaerin. I didn't want to think about that right now, "I should get going. It's starting to get late. And I'm tired."

"Not to mention drunk, makane." I snickered and he nodded, pinching his index and middle finger together.

"Just a little." He insisted, walking out after pulling his drink off my night stand. I should get some sleep too.

 

 

Jiyong's POV-

I finally got a few hours of sleep, only to wake up knowing I'd die today. I sat up, how are they gonna kill me actually? The suspense is killing me. Maybe that's how. But no, a security guard showed up, different from last night, but still looked so familiar. Where am I seeing these guys? The guy looked young, spiky orange hair made him look glowing. His face was frowning, but his eyes were shining, as if he was waiting for something important to happen. I got up and followed him, he was shorter than me, but he walked faster. I struggled to keep up with him. Shouldn't he be watching me? In case I tried to escape? I didn't, that'd be stupid. As we reached a door, the guy stopped and looked back at me, smirking.

"You don't recognize me, do you?"

I tilted my head to the right, stuffing a hand in my pocket, "Ani...should I?"

He shrugged and smiled, as if surpressing a laugh, "It's nothing." As confused as I was, I was even more horrified to see there was at least eleven men in the room, not counting me. All of them looked tough, there was the security guard from last night in the corner of the room, beside the exit. Maybe in case I made a run for it. Don't go back, Jiyong. Chaerin, this is for her. I love her, I'll pass with her in my heart and on my mind. 

"How are we doing this?" I mumbled quietly.

"Since you confessed, the chief decided on a less painful way. To snap your neck." One man spoke out. If that was the case..why are there so many people in here? One man beside the red-haired male whispered to him. They nodded and the orange-haired guy let the man leave through the exit. Come on people, who's snapping my neck? As if on cue, someone stepped up and walked towards me. "Go quickly Ryeowook." 

"I will, don't worry. It won't take that long." The young male smiled and placed his hands on the top of my head and clamped the other around my neck. I took a deep breath and he smirked, "Scared you murderer?" He sneered at me.

"He shouldn't be." The orange hair was suddenly right beside me and he swung at Ryeowook. He let go of me and I stumbled back, shocked. What the hell?! Shouldn't they be trying to kill me?! "Get up!" He yanked on my arm and pulled me out when suddenly a smoke bomb came off, clouding my vision. But the guy was firmly holding onto my sleeve and we got out the exit door. I barely had time to breathe before I was pushed into the trunk of a van. What's he doing? I peered out the back, he was switching license plates! No one is smart enough to do that. At least, everyone in YGC knows to do that. I looked up, what's up with these people and weird hair colors? The next man that was tearing up the security cameras had purple hair... "Remember us now Hyung?" 

"Don't worry, we're helping you out Jiyong." The purple-haired guy said and climbed in in front of me on the pale leather chair. Who-wait a second...

..."OH !"

 

 

Chaerin's POV-

It's nearly 6 AM, right when the police station's head chief should be arriving to his work place. I just wanted to get this over with. I wanted them to let Jiyong go after they hear our reasons, our situations. How I already miss him, I hope they haven't killed him yet. I would have to die along with him. And this time, I'm not joking around. As we entered the police station, one officer took one look at me and widened his eyes. "This is impoosible." He muttered. "How can we already have someone in for being the murderer when she looks exactly like Danger Girl?" I wanted to tear off his mouth, I'm not in a good mood to hear that name. And YG Papa knew that, he pulled me back and went up to the officer, requesting he speak with the chief.

"Who's in charge around here?" The man tensed at the large group before him, but he gestured his head towards a door: 

HEAD CHIEF OF POLICE

YG Papa nodded his thanks and looked back at us, "I'll handle this. You all stay out here." Dara had to hold me back. Which was probably a smart move, or else I would've poured out everything too fast. But still, I was anxious to know if they'd take our story in, if they'd let Jiyong go. I want to just hold him and not let go, to kiss him, to run my fingers through his hair. But, what if we're too late? What if he's already...gone?

 

"Ahh. Mr. YG, I assure you no charges will be pressed. The story does sound very real. But please, if you are doing something like this, I'd like you to tell us." I stirred in my sleep, what... Did I hear what I think I just heard? Before I could open my eyes I felt Bom shaking me vigerously.

"Chaerin!! WAKE UP!" She screamed. My eyes widened at her voice's volume and I gaped my mouth open.

"Yah! What?"

"Did you hear?! No charges! No accusations! They're letting Jiyong go!" How long has it been? We came so early in the morning. My mind was still processing what I heard. But I finally smiled and cried of joy, plunging my face into Bom's shoulder. My body relaxed, my heart leaped. Thank the lord, I thought as I brought my face back up to breathe.

"An hour of anxiety. Finally, some good news." Seungri bounced up, stretching and froze, staring at a direction out the window. I turned to see what he was looking at, but I didn't see anything. I shrugged, Seungri just probably saw some hot police officer. 

"Sir. We searched the room that Mr. Kwon was sentenced to, but it's empty, our men are on the floor unconsious." I looked at YG Papa and the Head Chief. 

"What?!" Both men cried. No joke! I'm starting to grip onto my chair, I've waited enough for him, don't let him be dead. My feet were sliding against the marble floor as YG Papa asked in concern, "Is Mr. Kwon in there?"

"Ani. He's gone too." Oh. . When I find the person who took my Jingyo-oppa, I will personally cut-*RIIINGG RIIING* My phone buzzed, along with TOP's and YG's. The number was blocked on the caller ID. We all hesitantly answered our phones, speaking slowly in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo?"

From the other line of my phone, I heard a voice that made me want to scream, "Hey Chaerin. Missing your boyfriend?"

I gripped the phone and stood, crying out, "HYUNSEUNG I'M GONNA KILL YOU!"

 

 

 

 

A/N: I ADDED B2ST!!!! Well, they kinda saved Jiyong, even though he didn't really need it...oh well! Let there be happiness in the next few chapters~~! (.^_^.)

-TAIwin <3