3-Night time Swim

Danger Girl

Seungri's POV-

2NE1 is staying the night at YGC. Lazy sister, can't even go home, aigoo. Maybe I should stay too, scare her in the night. Kekeke~. Nah, I'd be a bad brother for doing so. "Seungri-oppa!" Chae called out to me, wearing a long button down white shirt, and her blue bikini showing underneath.

"De Chae?"

"Don't you wanna come swimming?" She tilted her head to the side and crossed her arms.

"Aniyo. I'll just watch you guys, maybe join in later. You know, when I'm drunk."

"I'm surprised you're not drunk yet." She smirked.

"And I'm surprised you're not in bed with 'Jingyo-oppa'." I sneered at her, even in the shadows of trees, I could see her cheeks growing red. She threw a very ineffective punch at my shoulder and puffed out her cheeks.

"Aigoo Oppa~! Don't be dirty! You know the dating ban is still on us."

"And aren't you the one who argued about it for days?" I walked towards the lake, Chae followed gingerly.

"So? Just because I didn't want the ban doesn't mean it's because of Jingo-oppa."

"Well isn't it?" I teased.

"Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't." She mumbled, scratching her nape as we neared the lake. Under the light of the moon, our skin looked almost silver. In Seoul, wherever we walked, people would seem to worship us. Just because of our looks and bodies. That's why I'm so protective of Chae, we grew up where looks meant everything and no one cared about inner beauty. Which is sad, Chae has an amazing personality, but no guy cared. Except for Jiyong... "Are you sure you don't want to swim Oppa? You look a bit worn out."

Chae snapped me out of my thoughts and I smiled, "Yea. I'm fine. I'll come in when I wanna. But I'm just gonna lay down in the sand for now, look up at the sky."

She nodded and ran ahead, stripping off the white shirt as she dove into the water, arms first. I watched her swim over to her members who were on the other side of the small lake, and I laughed when she yanked Bom into the water by her ankles. "YAH! LEE CHAERIN!" Noona's scream was even loud where I sat. She must be that pissed. The next thing I know, there's a huge splash war going on between the two, Dara and Minji just sat on shore laughing until their leader and eldest accidentally soaked them. "It was Chae's fault!!" Bom pointed accusingly, even though it was obviously her.

"Yah! No it wasn't! It was Bom-unnie!"

"Whoa...what's going on over there?" Taeyang sat next to me on my right, Daesung on my left, TOP and Jiyong in front of us.

"2NE1 is having a splashing war." I answered and sighed, shaking my head.

"HunChae looks good." Jiyong mumbled, loud enough for all of us to hear. He nodded his head while he said this.

"Yah. Hyung!" I scoffed.

He ignored me and stood, "I'm going in." Without another word, he took off his shirt and tossed it in the sand where he previously sat and threw his shoes off to his right. Then, ran into the lake before I could protest.

"Aish!" I complained.

"You know makane, you should give Chaerin and Jiyong a chance." TOP called out to me behind his broad shoulder, "The leader couple fits very nicely. And you know that Jiyong likes her."

"Which is why I have to be a big brother for her and make sure she doesn't get into any more trouble with YG Papa." I leaned my chin against my propped up knee.

"Does Chaerin like him? They do flirt a lot." Daesung said, but I didn't answer. Mostly because I truly do not know. I watched their actions, when Jiyong reached up to the girls, Chaerin immediatly dove into his already open arms, as if he knew she'd do that. He held her close, fighting alongside with her by splashing the other members. And Chaerin pressed her body against his chest, I wasn't sure, but I think Jiyong was feeling her up. I let it slide for now, I just need to see where their feelings stand. She didn't do anything but smile and whispered something in his ear. Maybe my sister, really does like Jiyong. Should I give them a chance? If I were a good brother, I'd talk to YG Papa about it, right? But would Chae be mad at me?

 

Bom's POV (didn't see this coming now did you?xD)-

I saw out of the corner of my eyes that Seungri was standing up and hastily running away. What was the panda doing now? Oh great, no one knows what's on his mind. He's probably going to get another drink...or a bottle of soju. I turned my attention on the leaders. God, why don't they just date and get it over with? Seriously, I watched them hold each other and laugh and swim together under the moon. It was nice, seeing Chaerin smile so freely like that. It always happens when she's with Jiyong. That man does things to her that no one can accomplish, not even her own brother. It was nice to watch... And yet, I felt envious. Was there anyone who'd do the same for me? Or at least make me feel different from every other girl?

"NOONA~!" I turned around, widening my eyes as I saw a head of frosty blue hair make its way towards us.

"Oh? Hyung? You're joining in the swim?" Jiyong asked, still holding onto Chaerin who was giggling.

"De! I got too bored and warm over there. Seungri left to do something and he didn't tell us. He just ran off."

"Eh? No one ever knows what's going on in his mind." I scoffed and crossed my arms.

"Yea that's true. But he wasn't even smiling. He looked serious, and it creeped me out..." Tabi shivered and smirked playfully.

"Hmm. Should we go look for him Oppa?" Chaerin asked, looking up at Jiyong. He shrugged.

"Seungri can handle himself. I'm sure its nothing and that he's fine." The two cuddled up into each other once more.

"Eck. Can't you two go get a room?" I looked at Tabi in shock as we spoke in unison. 

"High five Noona!" I slapped my hand against his and smiled. Yea, we do think alike. I know Chaerin and Jiyong do too.

"Aigoo! Unnie!" Chaerin blushed and bit her lip.

"Uh, has anyone else noticed where Minji and Dara went?" Jiyong was looking on shore and I turned to look too. Minji and Dara were curling up beside Daesung and Taeyang. "YAH MINJI! NOONA!" They looked up and waved, smiling cheekily.

"WE'RE TAKING A BREAK! YOU FOUR HAVE FUN!" And with that, they scrambled up, Taeyang scooped up Dara in his arms and Daesung held Minji's hand and they left into the shadows of the yard... YAH. HOW CAN THEY LEAVE US LIKE THIS?!

"Aigoo. Lazy." Chaerin pouted. Jiyong tightened his grip on her waist.

"It's ok HunChae. Like they said, let's have fun." He smirked at her and wiggled his brows.

"Ew. Tabi, I think I'm gonna throw up." I gagged jokingly.

"Me too Noona." We mimicked gagging noises while laughing in between.

"Aish! You two are dirty!" Jiyong said in a high-pitched voice and splashed us.

"Aigoo! My hair!" I complained, "Chaerin control him!"

"You know Unnie, I would if I could." She sighed sarcastically and Jiyong continued to splash us.

Tabi chuckled and said, "Its just like huh Ji?"

Both of their faces grew flushed as I said, "Nah. Chaerin is fiesty enough to hold him down."

"YAH!"

Both leaders lunged at us, Tabi pulled my arm and made me swim to shore with him. Our bodies were still dripping with the lake water, but we started to run faster away from Jiyong and Chaerin. "Run Noona! Run!" He encouraged me. But instead, he pulled me up in his arms and ran faster away. I blushed. The fact that being in his arms made me feel safe was a sign...right?

 

 

 

A/N: I've decided to add some TOPBOM into the story! Hooray for couples~! Haha, anyway, keep commenting and subscribing people. I might be busy the next few days so I won't be able to update as much (BOOO >.<) Oh well, the story is getting a bit boring though. But just bare with me here!

-TAIwin <3