5-Restless

Danger Girl

Chaerin's POV-

5...

6...

7...

8...

9.....

10 MINUTES JIYONG HAS NOT CONTACTED ME TONIGHT!! UGH!! He didn't come back to me after a while, usually his meetings with YG Papa end after a few minutes, I had gotten up and asked around, everyone told me, Jiyong went to bed right after the meeting... They also said he looked upset, and YG Papa told him in front of everyone to not say a word about the meeting. I tried asking Big Bang members, but they didn't know either. Seungri...was quiet. I'll interegate him later. But when I went to bed, I texted him about it. It's been 10...NO, 11 minutes passed. And no text back. We usually text all night long, replying in a maximum of 2 minutes. I wonder what's happening to him. I was laying on my bed in 2NE1's dorm, my phone was the only thing lighting my part.

Dara, who was in the bed beside me stirred and looked up, sighing, "Chaerin... Talk to him later. It must've been something he doesn't want to talk about." But that only made me worry more.

"But Unnie, we tell each other everything. It's been 11 minutes. And no text back." I whined quietly.

She scoffed, "Relax. Go to sleep. He might be asleep right now." And her head fell back in contact with her pillow. I turned off my phone reluctantly, laying back down and staring at the ceiling... 

"Jiyong...what's wrong?" I quietly whispered, and buried my face in my pillow. I don't mind admitting that, I get worried when Jiyong acts abnormaly. People tell me, 'Oh, Jiyong loves you~!' or 'Tell YG Papa to give Jiyong a chance!'. I've been hearing those statements for countless years. So does that mean-if it's true-Jiyong gave up? What about earlier? I was sure he was about to kiss me. Did he give up on me? Am I not worth fighting for, Jingyo-oppa? Have you grown tired of waiting?...Or have you never cared in the first place? In the first time in years, I couldn't help but cry into my pillow. Even after that, my heart ached for something more.

I wanted Jiyong.

 

Seungri's POV-

The leaders are acting up ever since last night's meeting. They ignored each other on the way out of YGC, which is quite a shocker for everyone. But no one said a word about it. When I was talking to Chaerin, I could tell she wasn't focused on the conversation, even her eyes diverted me. She was looking helplessly at Jiyong... Why won't she go up and flirt with him like usual? I didn't want them to be uncomfortable. The same thing was with Jiyong. I have a feeling YG Papa did something to them. Perhaps because of me, he ordered them to stay away from each other? . I have to fix this. Because of me, running my mouth, Hyung and Chaerin have to pay the price. Damn it, I'm sorry Chae. Sorry Hyung. I'll be sure to talk to YG Papa about this. I promise I'll fix everything...or at least try to. When I stepped into the Big Bang apartment on the edge of Seoul, the first thing I did was plop on the couch, closing my eyes.

"Makane." I turned, Taeyang was looking at me, eye brows furrowed. 

"De?"

"Does 2NE1 have a job today?" Daesung asked quietly.

I thought back, "I think so. Why?"

"Jiyong hasn't left to go cheer them on. Look at him." I looked up, Jiyong was sitting on the window sill, legs up, arms down, his gaze was outside on the girl team. Or their leader. "You should go talk to him. You two are the closest out of everyone." I got up, taking a few beers off the table and sat in front of him. He didn't even turn to look at me.

"Hyung." I passed him the beer, he took it slowly, not taking his eyes off my sister. They were loading up Dara's Rover, Chaerin was wearing skin tight clothing. Black tank top, held close to her chest, wet black looking leggings showing off her shaped legs, killer gray heels and sunglasses. Her hair was tied into pigtails and she looked more serious than ever. I looked back up at Jiyong, he didn't touch the beer. "Hyung." I repeated.

"Hmm?"

"Are you ok?"

"Just fine." Yea right. Lies, like how I tell girls, 'I'm an only child'.

"Hyung. Seriously."

"...Does she ever talk about me?" He mumbled, not meeting my gaze.

"What?"

"Chaerin. Does she talk about me in your dorm?"

"All the time Hyung."

He scoffed, and laughed sourly, "Seungri. Tell me, have you ever been forced away from a loved one?"

I leaned back, "Ani..."

"Pray that you never do. It hurts the heart like a living Hell." He popped his beer open and took a big gulp. Now I'm sure that YG Papa said something to them.

"What did YG Papa do?"

"I'm not authorized to say." Another gulp.

"Come on. Hyung. Just go talk to her."

"I can't!" He snapped, gripping the bottle. "I'm going out." He said and grabbed his jacket.

"Let me come with you Hyung!" I called, running after him.

"You don't-" 

I cut him off, "No Hyung. I want to."

He knew arguing with me was no use so he nodded, "Fine." As I was leaving, TOP grabbed my arm.

"Make sure he's ok Seungri. I don't know what's going on with him."

"It's ok Hyung. I'll be sure to find out what's wrong." I said strongly and followed Jiyong outside. I froze for a second, 2NE1 hasn't left yet. Bom spotted us first, running to me.

"Chaerin isn't in the mood to see him." She hissed in my ear.

"We're just heading out. Where's Chae?" I looked around.

"She's inside, getting her special dagger. But she should be back any minute. You two might wanna get out of here." I nodded and we both ran towards Jiyong's Bentley. He got in, starting the engine and drove off before I could even fasten my seatbelt. In the rearview mirror, I saw Chaerin, sunglasses off, looking helplessly at the car. And I could tell Hyung saw her too, he gripped his wheel, as if thinking about turning back. But to my surprise, he didn't. Instead, he drove faster.

 

No one's POV-

"Unnie, was that Jingyo-oppa?!" Chaerin ran outside, dagger on her neon green belt and she stared at the Bentley.

"De."

"Why didn't you stop him?! You know I need to talk to him!" Chaerin almost made a start for the moving car, but Dara pulled her back.

"Chae don't even try."

"Why not?! I need to know why he's ignoring me! Why won't he text me back or even look at me?! I need to know what I did wrong!" She struggled against the three other members' grips, but giving up she cried. For the first time in front of her team. She fell in the open trunk of the Rover and buried her face in her hands as Minji rubbed her back. "I miss him...I didn't realize how much I needed him in my life until he started ignoring me. Am I too late?" She said this quietly, but the three heard her.

"Unnie, Jingyo-oppa must have a reason for being like this." Minji reasoned out.

"Yes. You're still his HunChae, and he's still your Jingyo. So don't freak out. Seungri was with him. He'll figure out this problem."

"Seungri-oppa?" Chaerin looked up, "Um...we should get on with the job."

"Are you sure you're fit enough to do this job? Bom, Minji and I can do it ourselves." Dara asked, helping the leader up by the hand.

Chaerin smirked, and Dara knew her answer, "Now what leader would I be if I let me team do all the fun?" Even through tough times, leaders will always be leaders.

 

 

 

A/N: This chappie was a bit boring, eh? What do you people think I should do next? TOPBOM? Or should I add some other couple like Darayang or Daemin? Haha, more drama!! 

-TAIwin <3